COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or put the post up for 2 minutes and closed it when she got those results, every single poll Iv seen (and that is a lot) is like the one you posted here.
I couldn’t imagine the population voting like that when it affects them too and as we’re seeing the vaccination drive isn’t very successful this time.

Knew it wouldn’t be too long 👍🏻
DC550F40-A730-4E31-BEFB-3B4288A9DD99.jpeg

7,805 cases in Ireland as a whole today I can’t see us having a normal Christmas they’ll bring in something soon 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've had one jab, back in March, the AZ. Opted not to have any more as I realised that point that this would be an ongoing thing and I had no interest in signing up for the boosters. I was bugged with calls and messages for a few weeks after my second jab was due, but they eventually left me alone. Fast forward to this week and I tested positive on Wednesday. Just received a phone call from the health authority wanting to book me in for my second jab.

"Well I've got Covid at the moment so no thanks"
"It's not about that though, it's important that you get your second jab".
"Well I've just got myself at least 6 months of natural immunity so I don't see the point"
"So are you declining the jab or are you just undecided?"
"I'm declining the jab"
"Shall we ring you again in two weeks?"

😖😖😖

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I've had one jab, back in March, the AZ. Opted not to have any more as I realised that point that this would be an ongoing thing and I had no interest in signing up for the boosters. I was bugged with calls and messages for a few weeks after my second jab was due, but they eventually left me alone. Fast forward to this week and I tested positive on Wednesday. Just received a phone call from the health authority wanting to book me in for my second jab.

"Well I've got Covid at the moment so no thanks"
"It's not about that though, it's important that you get your second jab".
"Well I've just got myself at least 6 months of natural immunity so I don't see the point"
"So are you declining the jab or are you just undecided?"
"I'm declining the jab"
"Shall we ring you again in two weeks?"

😖😖😖
‘It’s not about that though’ 🤔
I know a few people that have had the boosters but the majority of people are saying they are done now after 2. 3 vaccines in under a year is unheard of especially when it doesn’t actually stop you from catching the virus, and then they’ll be a fourth in the spring/summer.

Reactions: 10
Hope someone lets their tyres down lol
It’ll be like the old days when the debters called to the door parents will be sending the kids out to say they’re not at home 😂 they’ll be worse than the TV licence man

If the virus was as really deadly as they make out this wouldn’t be necessary as people would willingly take it to protect themselves.
It kinda takes away from the informed consent option if you’re being badgered into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How do you even enforce a lockdown only for the unvaccinated?
Stopping people on the streets and demanding ‘papers please!’ And then throwing them in a van and giving hefty fines or jail sentences if they break the law.
Yes this is 2021 we are talking about not 1940s Germany.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see how far this goes saying as the DUP are against it too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m the evil parent who has so far continued to send her kid in with every sniffle 😂😂 she hasn’t had chicken pox or anything like that yet. I’ll have to keep her off with those I guess unless I can get some good body make up 😜

Also food for thought. People used to have chicken pox parties so is it really unethical to send your kid in with them 🤔 I mean they do say natural exposure is much better than vaccines when it comes to chicken pox.
The chicken pox thing isn't great though as the virus can remain dormant in the body and cause shingles as an adult. Chicken pox isn't too bad for most children, (can be very dangerous in pregnancy though) but shingles is horrible, it can be extremely painful, and can leave some people with severe chronic pain. I've had shingles and it was horrible, my gran had it and she was in severe pain with it for months, thankfully it did improve but some people are left in permanent pain. I'd 100000% rather have my child vaccinated against chickenpox to prevent shingles in adulthood. There is a shingles vaccine for adults, but it would be much better to never get chicken pox in the first place.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.