COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember the most random things. It was the spawn comment that made it stick because it was so ridiculous :

My first job was in an independent pharmacy at the age of 16. My boss was amazing. I personally have never looked down on nurses, pharmacists, the porters or cleaners but hun you like me still have not had years of training in vaccine research and development. I however have never claimed to know everything.
---
Cry me a river:

View attachment 2129052
---
Big bad bullying CT'ers:

View attachment 2129060
---
Seems apt "you deserve to be ridiculed... if that's how you behave."

View attachment 2129068
Imagine getting this wound up about an online vaccine forum. Deary me!
---

Reactions: 7
The people that think they know best want to see delicately expressed concern about the vaccines also something about lack of politeness, that’s in between questioning education and iq levels of anti vaxx ct’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve no interest in a discussion with you. Yet spends majority of their time bitching about you 😬
My brother and I both love rap.

This would be like Machine Gun Kelly V eminem :

Both released songs to each other.

"Man up and handle your s*it"
"Lets talk about it"
"Facts"

• Haha
  • Heart
Its ok though because all drugs have side-effects .🙄☹
Doctors over reliance on unsafe drugs causes harm to millions .
Roaccutane is a wonder drug in terms of results but have heard stuff like this about it for years. A cousin of mine took it and I'm nearly positive her doctor discussed mental health issues with her frequently but ofc maybe that isn't standard, recommended practice.

Reactions: 3
Its ok though because all drugs have side-effects .☹
I was on this. It improved my mental health because I hated how much pain I was in with acne but it does make your acne worse before it gets better, so I wonder sometimes if that can make people spiral. I was in my 20s when I took it and it was definitely mentioned about the mental health side of things also.

Reactions: 4
Its ok though because all drugs have side-effects .☹
This reminds me of the ‘stop smoking’ drugs that were marketed & prescribed in the UK years ago, Zyban and Champ-something (can’t be bothered googling it).

It’s been years since I thought about it but I had a school friend that was prescribed whatever Zyban was called in around the early 2000’s.

He did stop smoking but he also stopped doing most other things (including eating and bathing) and suffered real psychological impacts and multiple suicide attempts. I met his parents a few years later and they said they’d rather he’d kept smoking cigarettes and were heavily weighed down with guilt because they’d nagged him to stop smoking.

Anecdotal, I know, but it was around the time I jacked in my immunology degree and switched to an IT course so I remember it really clearly.

• Sad
what’s everyone opinion on china preparing to go to war with the us?
If as we are told the 'chinese virus' was in fact sponsored in its creation by the US, and the vaccines that are killing us all are from the US, then surely it should be a choruses of "hurrah we are saved" and "I for one, welcome our new overlords"..?

I made sure to get lots of stickers so I can present those to our glorious liberators and they will appoint me as dustbin prefect or if I'm really lucky, neighbourhood milk monitor :cool:

Reactions: 1
If as we are told the 'chinese virus' was in fact sponsored in its creation by the US, and the vaccines that are killing us all are from the US, then surely it should be a choruses of "hurrah we are saved" and "I for one, welcome our new overlords"..?

I made sure to get lots of stickers so I can present those to our glorious liberators and they will appoint me as dustbin prefect or if I'm really lucky, neighbourhood milk monitor :cool:
i read online that china are preparing to go to war with the west sorry I was meant to put west not usa.

Thank you ABC NEWS and CNN for telling me what I can now believe in :

The former CDC director also spoke about this TWO years ago:

Reactions: 3
i read online that china are preparing to go to war with the west sorry I was meant to put west not usa.
Lucy the UK politics thread might be a good place I think there’s also thread on war in Europe

Reactions: 2
This I admit is going quite far down the rabbit hole but it's something I can't shake. Jerry Springer, Len Goodman, my father and my two neighbours all developed very aggressive cancers after the vaccine rollout - Len, Jerry and one of my neighbours passed away after "a short battle" (isn't cancer usually a years-long battle?)
The queen also passed away from bone cancer and she famously got the covid vaccine and I know for a fact my neighbours and father were vaccinated too.

Maybe this belongs on the conspiracy theory board because I know cancer is unfortunately very common, especially in older people but these were otherwise healthy older people who as far as we know had never previously battled cancer. To me it's strange that for example, my neighbour reached the age of 92 then his cells turn on him for the first time ever, coincidentally after the jab.

Then there's Jamie Foxx's stroke, which imo is far less of a conspiracy theory and more connecting the dots at this point.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.