COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“However, at the end of the day that’s why you need to just trust the scientists and healthcare professionals who, whether you want to accept it or not, do in fact know far better than the average Joe who spouts off about about vaccines on facebook.”

This seems to suggest dismissing BOTH “average Joe” pro and anti cv people online we must instead only trust the scientists and healthcare professionals

This doesn’t seem very clear can you listen to any scientist and healthcare professional or just those approved by the government and endorsed by corporations?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
“However, at the end of the day that’s why you need to just trust the scientists and healthcare professionals who, whether you want to accept it or not, do in fact know far better than the average Joe who spouts off about about vaccines on facebook.”

This seems to suggest dismissing BOTH “average Joe” pro and anti cv people online we must instead only trust the scientists and healthcare professionals

This doesn’t seem very clear can you listen to any scientist and healthcare professional or just those approved by the government and endorsed by corporations?
No just the scientists who are endorsed by this man 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Blindly trust the healthcare professionals after massive doses of propaganda?

Only have to look in history why this is never a good idea.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure whether that toxic idiot with verbal diarrhoea is out of nappies yet. They talk as if they have just been born 🤣.

(Much has changed in science since the pandemic and much of it is change for the worse. The pandemic has highlighted the loss of credibility of the public health establishment and the often toxic nature of current public discourse. John Ioannidis stands out as perhaps the best example of a fine scientist who was smeared and denigrated mercilessly both online and in the literature. There was also a flood of fraudulent papers and badly flawed studies. This made claims that we should follow the “The Science” almost laughable, given the extremely poor quality of much of the science. The use of coercion was inexcusable when there was no rigorous basis for it.
John Ioannidis was perhaps the most famous victim of a broad ranging culture of censorship and suppression. As [1] summarizes:

“The aim of the present study is to explore the experiences and responses of highly ac- complished doctors and research scientists from different countries who have been targets of suppression and/or censorship following their publications and statements in relation to COVID-19 that challenge official views. Our findings point to the central role played by media organizations, and especially by information technology companies, in attempting to stifle debate over COVID-19 policy and measures. In the effort to silence alternative voices, widespread use was made not only of censorship, but of tactics of suppression that damaged the reputations and careers of dissenting doctors and scientists, regardless of their academic or medical status and regardless of their stature prior to expressing a contrary position. In place of open and fair discussion, censorship and suppression of scientific dissent has deleterious and far-reaching implications for medicine, science, and public health.”)

The Role of the Media in Spring 2020

(The list of issues where pseudo-science was used to make decisions is long. Mask mandates, lockdowns, school closures, vaccination recommendations, vaccination requirements for employment or university attendance, and travel restrictions. The public was often bullied and/or manipulated into compliance based on fear and/or media generated panic. Early statistics on Covid cases and deaths were shown endlessly in the spring of 2020. These statistics seemed to imply that 10-15% of those who got Covid would die, often horribly. This was gravely misleading without stating that the case fatality rate is not meaningful when testing is scarce and that infection fatality rate estimates always go down (often dramatically) as an epidemic progresses because testing becomes more accurate and treatment methods improve.)

(Popular culture and the political left in the US (and their institutions) have become infested with an almost childlike faith in “The Science.” Faith in “The Science” is really scientism because it can only exist either with the suspension of the critical faculties or with ignorance of the real issues. The media have chosen to foster this ignorance and simplistic thinking as a way to manipulate public opinion in favor of certain political and cultural narratives or in the case of covid a set of “scientific” narratives as the Twitter files prove [4, 14]. [14] is the Twitter thread dealing with Twitter’s collusion with the US government to censor often correct information about Covid19.)

" almost childlike faith in The Science "

Let's all trust the science, even when it's misleading, censored , rewritten and heavily biased . Doh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But how many people do YOU know who died? Like you personally. NOT what the media REPORT - actual healthy humans YOU KNOW?? OR even know OF.

Because the media LIE. The establishment LIE.
What is your LIVED experience of Covid?
Like, what are the facts you KNOW? What do you know FROM REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE - I.E. What you HAVEN'T been told by the media or government or random people on gossip websites? Can you trust yourself to look around and make a judgment based only on what you know (as in, NOT anything faceless corporations peddle)?

Besides, this isn't about who died of covid. It's about how many are dropping dead right now from the vaccine, and how many have suffered awful side-effects. The fact that Covid turned out to be not that fatal in the end all seems quite irrelevant now.
I do know people who have died from Covid. My lived experience of Covid is crap.

I have made a judgement and happy with it. People dropping dead (as you put it) is from many things - not always the vaccine. You obviously have a different opinion on the pandemic and vaccines to me.

Reactions: 3
I am so happy for all of those happy with their choice. It’s important people remain to have a choice without being criticised for it.

• Heart
I do know people who have died from Covid. My lived experience of Covid is crap.

I have made a judgement and happy with it. People dropping dead (as you put it) is from many things - not always the vaccine. You obviously have a different opinion on the pandemic and vaccines to me.

You know healthy people who died from Covid?
Not elderly or with illness - perfectly healthy individuals with healthy immune systems?

Reactions: 2
You know healthy people who died from Covid?
Not elderly or with illness - perfectly healthy individuals with healthy immune systems?
I'm not the original poster but I do know sadly of someone young and healthy who passed away from covid. I also have a young male relative who got very ill and had to be put on ECMO and it was very touch and go - he survived thankfully but is still struggling now 2 years on with side effects.

• Sad
I'm not the original poster but I do know sadly of someone young and healthy who passed away from covid. I also have a young male relative who got very ill and had to be put on ECMO and it was very touch and go - he survived thankfully but is still struggling now 2 years on with side effects.

That's an awful but extraordinary case and I still believe most people do not know a healthy person who died.

Yes I agree Covid really did a number on a lot of people's health, but that doesn't explain why the government aggresively pushed a new vaccine when it's long term effects cannot have possibly been known and the number of people who contracted covid and made a full recovery was so high.

It's just strange.

That's an awful but extraordinary case and I still believe most people do not know a healthy person who died.

Yes I agree Covid really did a number on a lot of people's health, but that doesn't explain why the government aggresively pushed a new vaccine when it's long term effects cannot have possibly been known and the number of people who contracted covid and made a full recovery was so high.

It's just strange.
because they wanted to look like billy big bollocks on the world stage? Because they were hoping to get society back to normal asap and parade it to the world? Because the lockdowns were concerning for the economy and they wanted to get people back to work and spending money? I mean take your pick honestly, there’s about a million reasons why the government would push a vaccine

because they wanted to look like billy big bollocks on the world stage? Because they were hoping to get society back to normal asap and parade it to the world? Because the lockdowns were concerning for the economy and they wanted to get people back to work and spending money? I mean take your pick honestly, there’s about a million reasons why the government would push a vaccine
Aye, but health was never one of them.

Good diet and exercise are vital for good health. So lockdowns were a dreadful idea, stopping people from going out and encouraging us to order takeaway from grubhub.

The fact the vaccine was even pushed on pregnant women is so disturbing when you think about the effects of Thalidomide.

• Heart
@Deeznutslol

I responded to my "misinformation posts" that were pulled out of my arse. Hope that helps you have a discussion with me even though I am an utter head case it seems.
---
I personally wish I was as mad as Cersei Lannister though. :ROFLMAO:
---
1682515542786.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@Deeznutslol

I responded to my "misinformation posts" that were pulled out of my arse. Hope that helps you have a discussion with me even though I am an utter head case it seems.
Yes, I’ve seen your post. If I wanted to reply to it then I would have. However tbh, I’ve absolutely no interest in having any sort of discussion with you 😂. The only reason I responded to you initially was to correct the misinformation you had put out on a thread which was completely unrelated to vaccines. If you want to come on this thread and make out that you’re a doctor and post about theories, then fine, but I don’t agree with the general view of this thread so I don’t post here. I gave my opinion on your post and that’s it. No need to @ me two days later begging me to respond and trying to bait an argument lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Carry on ranting about me in other places, I've clearly hit a nerve for some reason with you.

What misinformation did you actually correct other than point out a few of the substances you could actually see were okay ? Hope you can actually admit the obvious truth that even you can't see information that's not there. How can you protest it's 100% safe if it's hidden?

How do I know you're not lying about being a pharmacy student? Either way it's just text on a screen babe. If you're that sensitive, please get off this gossip website and take some time out for yourself.

#Bekind

• Heart
“Imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar” Deeznutslol

Loves it so much made a quote for profile pic wow

No misinformation imo by lemon it showed redacted and baseless accusation of fear mongering all this because the person thinks it’s funny

Is this person a pharmacy student is that what they said?

• Heart
Come on guys be fair, all good pharmacists have a penchant for using LMFAO & lol.

Reactions: 3
“Imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar” Deeznutslol

Loves it so much made a quote for profile pic wow

No misinformation imo by lemon it showed redacted and baseless accusation of fear mongering all this because the person thinks it’s funny

Is this person a pharmacy student is that what they said?
87F61501-3AAF-4EC7-B728-49E0220BD148.gif

---
I’ve no interest in a discussion with you. Yet spends majority of their time bitching about you 😬

• Haha
Guess the lab leak is the most likely cause and no longer a conspiracy theory. Unless all the "EXPERTS" spoken to at the US senate are wrong.

1682523105539.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.