COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is down playing the severity of Covid since long Covid is an effect of Covid, okay I made a typo as I missed out the word ‘long’ - you should look at yourself before making comments about others who did not mock contaminated blood. It was a discussion about thread titles not what Pod is saying.

I don’t need to educate myself on anything, I haven’t mocked it insulted people.
Wouldn’t be the first time! 😜
Everyone can see what you’re doing. Sitting waiting to pounce trying to goad an argument, frothing at the mouth for it. You’ll not get one with me love. My eyes are wide open it’s very obvious what you and your ilk are at.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Spot on @Mbouzer . It makes me very sad and very angry thinking about it and how people behaved towards others and now want to move on.
I am a forgiving, move on type of person but I can't forget this. I'm not willing to as some people went through so much . All in the name of " health " when most things had eff all to do with health. And even when things didn't make ANY sense, most people caught up with the power carried on regardless, enforcing,belittling and wagging their fingers and tongues.
☹😡
---
Sorry edited to say hearing peoples stories of being refused access to loved ones in hospital or care homes by jobsworths , sometimes for the last time, makes me so upset. And furious.
I had to go through all IVF appointments on my own because of covid. And be told there wasn't a heartbeat at the first scan. And then have the D&C on my own. All around the same time of attending my Stepfather's covid restricted funeral. An amazing, highly respected man in his field, whose funeral would have been packed ordinarily. He didn't get the send off he deserved, much like thousands of others.

All for a farce. A bunch of lies. Whilst Downing St gave zero f*cks & broke all rules.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t be the first time! 😜
Everyone can see what you’re doing. Sitting waiting to pounce trying to goad an argument, frothing at the mouth for it. You’ll not get one with me love. My eyes are wide open it’s very obvious what you and your ilk are at.
I could say the same for a few posters on here, reading things on the other thread and posting on here, trying to stir. I’m not goading - just pointing out what is what - rather than the usual taking things out of context.

Reactions: 1
I had to go through all IVF appointments on my own because of covid. And be told there wasn't a heartbeat at the first scan. And then have the D&C on my own. All around the same time of attending my Stepfather's covid restricted funeral. An amazing, highly respected man in his field, whose funeral would have been packed ordinarily. He didn't get the send off he deserved, much like thousands of others.

All for a farce. A bunch of lies. Whilst Downing St gave zero f*cks & broke all rules.
I’m so sorry you went through that alone. No one should ever have to experience a pregnancy loss alone. So cruel what they unnecessarily put people through.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oo ooh ooohh if they're looking for a new thread title over there I have one:

We the Toxic

Has a certain ring to it, no?

---
I’m so sorry you went through that alone. No one should ever have to experience a pregnancy loss alone. So cruel what they unnecessarily put people through.
Thank you Freedom, you're a sweetheart. ❤

Luckily I'm made of strong stuff and just got on with it at the time. But looking back it's tit anybody should have to go through all that & I'm just 1 person, there must be millions of stories like that from then.
---

Ok now my edit has messed up the reactions as I've gone from funny (but not joking) to serious. But I know what you all mean. We are a hive mind after all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My MIL’s sister has been diagnosed with eye cancer, she went through 6 months of chemo and it’s come back ….It does seem like a lifetime ago ,maybe it’s only sinking in now 🙁
Oh I'm sorry to hear and I hope they make a full recovery x
Yes, I can't describe how it feels, surreal, I suppose, and horrible, and yet the working from home bit, I loved! So it's such a weird time!
I meant to say, one of my cousins in England works for the NHS, and he said at the time, he didn't want the clapping on the doorsteps, just a pay rise!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.