COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need to set up a general vaccine thread as this one already exists (for all vaccine talk) but some want it to be an echo chamber. 🫥
Surely though if this one exists & there's no need for another you can't just moan about the content that is written here & complain it doesn't suit you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think most of us still posting either have relatives/friends who have suffered side effects or can't forget the awful attitude and treatment those who chose not to get vaccinated went through. Either way it's nice to share and support.
I think the mods merged the 2 threads. Also people post about new vaccines and new studies and anything they think is interesting enough to share.
There are also some who have happily had vaccines and thankfully have no loved ones damaged , noone is saying they aren't welcome but they just seem to criticise the thread /posters but can't stay away. I don't know anyone who wants it to be an echo chamber except those complaining instead of contributing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely though if this one exists & there's no need for another you can't just moan about the content that is written here & complain it doesn't suit you.
I’m just stating the truth as it is evident people only want to hear one thing. Did I say it doesn’t suit me?

I think most of us still posting either have relatives/friends who have suffered side effects or can't forget the awful attitude and treatment those who chose not to get vaccinated went through. Either way it's nice to share and support.
I think the mods merged the 2 threads. Also people post about new vaccines and new studies and anything they think is interesting enough to share.
There are also some who have happily had vaccines and thankfully have no loved ones damaged , noone is saying they aren't welcome but they just seem to criticise the thread /posters but can't stay away. I don't know anyone who wants it to be an echo chamber except those complaining instead of contributing.
Yea I completely agree with everything you’ve said. I’ve never seen anyone call for this to be an echo chamber or tell people they can’t post here. That one just loves to stir the pot IMO. If more people want to post from his/her view point then they’re more than welcome - no one is stopping them. We’re the most friendly bunch on here.

• Heart
People who are for the vaccine or who post something relating to the vaccine and it’s success are met with insults and their posts are more often than not twisted or taken out of context which then leads to arguments.

What about those that criticise others for making choices for their own children when they’re not even parents themselves 🙄
I’ve never twisted anything it was clear what was being insinuated,people just don’t like it being pointed out and how bad it makes them look.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m just stating the truth as it is evident people only want to hear one thing. Did I say it doesn’t suit me?
Well, talking of echo chambers, I'm sure 'back at the ranch' there will be plenty of snidey comments about 'going around in circles' / 'don't know how you engage with that lot' / 'banging your head against a brick wall'. In fact I'm sure Howl, Owl's head will be spinning in circles trying to get a response out to the gang over there.

But yep, we're the bad guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, talking of echo chambers, I'm sure 'back at the ranch' there will be plenty of snidey comments about 'going around in circles' / 'don't know how you engage with that lot' / 'banging your head against a brick wall'. In fact I'm sure Howl, Owl's head will be spinning in circles trying to get a response out to the gang over there.

But yep, we're the bad guys.
Take a look at the CT thread. Double standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most of the arguments are zero to do with peoples views on vaccines...
And are mainly started by the same people...
Just saying.
Most of us want to post our views,thoughts, articles in peace and scroll on.

• Heart
Take a look at the CT thread. Double standards.
Come on you know it's not the same! We post on CT. Your guys rip everyone to shreds. Then clutch pearls & act all pretend-upset when they get a reaction (which is exactly what they want). So every so often, someone might vent on the CT thread.

Not the same at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jeez I’d blame the lying government and their henchmen/ women for that, people got their eyes opened when Hancocks WhatsApp went public.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What I find frustrating..... Can never get answers to pertinent questions.
Why did that coroner flat out lie about the cause of death to the wife of the jab death GP? Is he still working as a coroner or struck off for being a fraud?
How does anyone know how many people have been saved from death by the jab when there's no way of knowing? But pro jab people always say millions have been saved :unsure:
How many people have really died from the jab and not COVID (remember when it was reported coroner's were not recording the true cause of death) and most likely was due to financial incentive and less paperwork even though it must have been illegal.

• Heart
Come on you know it's not the same! We post on CT. Your guys rip everyone to shreds. Then clutch pearls & act all pretend-upset when they get a reaction (which is exactly what they want). So every so often, someone might vent on the CT thread.

Not the same at all.
So it’s okay for people to occasionally vent on the CT thread but not on the other thread. Gotcha.

Not the same at all.
Spot on. 👏
And I am not arguing back and forth but this thread and its posters are also included in the ripping , when like the ct 99% of the posts on here are about the topics , it's vice versa elsewhere.

• Heart
What I find frustrating..... Can never get answers to pertinent questions.
Why did that coroner flat out lie about the cause of death to the wife of the jab death GP? Is he still working as a coroner or struck off for being a fraud?
How does anyone know how many people have been saved from death by the jab when there's no way of knowing? But pro jab people always say millions have been saved :unsure:
How many people have really died from the jab and not COVID (remember when it was reported coroner's were not recording the true cause of death) and most likely was due to financial incentive and less paperwork even though it must have been illegal.
Well our CSO kept his high ranking position even though he was a proven liar and should’ve been sacked years ago.
---
So it’s okay for people to occasionally vent on the CT thread but not on the other thread. Gotcha.
Don’t know what either of those threads have got to do with this one??

Reactions: 6
If it was just 'occasional' on the anti thread I'm sure people wouldn't pay it much mind at all.
But it's deliberate personal attacks and insults, constantly.
I couldn't care less if people want to lie in a cesspit of bad energy, that's totally up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If it was just 'occasional' on the anti thread I'm sure people wouldn't pay it much mind at all.
But it's deliberate personal attacks and insults, constantly.
I couldn't care less if people want to lie in a cesspit of bad energy, that's totally up to them.
Personal attacks and insults…seen them somewhere. Oh yes on here and the CT thread. Double standards.

Personal attacks and insults…seen them somewhere. Oh yes on here and the CT thread. Double standards.
Every day?? When that's all the thread is about? I don't think so. We have interesting CT and evidence of people being maimed by an experimental jab to discuss.

Anyhoo, believe it or not I don't come on here to argue so wishing you well.

• Heart
I think people are still caught up in the whole pandemic way of thinking, sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.