COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I’m aware the thread title suggestion with the most likes is used. If you don’t like that one you can always suggest one?
I think you are missing the point… that thread title wouldn’t work as it kinda goes against what this thread is for.

It’s a thread for vaccine and general vaccine conversation. For the past 23 threads it has been kept the same name. 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
How many people comment here are in the categories that will be offered the vaccine?

Reactions: 5
I think you are missing the point… that thread title wouldn’t work as it kinda goes against what this thread is for.

It’s a thread for vaccine and general vaccine conversation. For the past 23 threads it has been kept the same name. 👍🏻
Nope, no points missed here.
For the past 23 threads no one has had any suggestions therefore the title has remained. But you know that.

Reactions: 4
Nope, no points missed here.
For the past 23 threads no one has had any suggestions therefore the title has remained. But you know that.
Erm no, it has remained the same as it is a vaccine and general vaccine thread ie. for general discussion from different perspectives.

People just want it to be an echo chamber. 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
If you’re not being offered the vaccine you don’t have to worry…

Why would those no longer being offered the vaccine care about the opinions of those that are?

Reactions: 2
It’s the way it has been for a while Emmelina, people don’t want to here other perspectives and to have a ‘general discussion’ hence the name of the thread.
I enjoy “here”ing all perspectives. If people with alternative perspectives to me don’t want to post here there’s nothing I can do about that.

You’re really going to pick at a typo? 😒 Do you really?

It’s not about them not wanting to post, but how others react and respond.
Isn’t the point of a forum to react and respond?! 😬 if they don’t like how others respond or engage then perhaps it’s them who want an echo chamber?

I don't think it has though? Didn't it start off as To Covid vaccine or not to Covid vx, and then change to Refusing the Covid vx & general vaccine & then to its current name?

Which has never truly made sense to me as lots of people who aren't anti-vax chose not to get the Covid one, so it doesn't really make sense to discuss them all as 1 entity.

But hey ho, just my musings.
---
It’s the way it has been for a while Emmelina, people don’t want to hear other perspectives and to have a ‘general discussion’ hence the name of the thread.
So maybe setup a 'general vaccine discussion' thread if you feel this one is an echo chamber? Then that rids us pesky AV from posting maybe? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think it has though? Didn't it start off as To Covid vaccine or not to Covid vx, and then change to Refusing the Covid vx & general vaccine & then to its current name?

Which has never truly made sense to me as lots of people who aren't anti-vax chose not to get the Covid one, so it doesn't really make sense to discuss them all as 1 entity.

You’re absolutely correct but people like to rewrite history to suit their own narrative.

---

So maybe setup a 'general vaccine discussion' thread if you feel this one is an echo chamber? Then that rids us pesky AV from posting maybe? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or a rave thread 😂
I think this one chugs along even if it’s one sided, there were lots of topics discussed from transplants being refused ,to people losing their jobs, there doesn’t need to be a pro side the carnage created by the vaccine is enough to keep a good discussion going, even if it is one sided…( not antivaxx) …As there’s people on here have taken it,there’s also people on here have children have taken it or been offered it, so many different avenues to discuss.

Last edited:
  • Haha

---

No need to set up a general vaccine thread as this one already exists (for all vaccine talk) but some want it to be an echo chamber. 🫥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.