COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought it was promoted as improving gut health in covid patients .I’ve never heard of anti viral properties tbh.

I think I’ve pointed out many times it was trialed in those severely ill with covid to improve their gut health, it was supposed to have an anti inflammatory effect …Did those claiming it was effective say in antiviral terms?? A lot of people believe gut health has an overall affect on health in general , maybe that’s what they were referring to?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think I’ve pointed out many times it was trialed in those severely ill with covid to improve their gut health, it was supposed to have an anti inflammatory effect …Did those claiming it was effective say in antiviral terms?? A lot of people believe gut health has an overall affect on health in general , maybe that’s what they were referring to?
It had been discussed on here (generally speaking, not saying by you) as a treatment against Covid-19 and myself and others shared studies showing there was no evidence it was effective against Covid-19.

Last edited:

Little Data to Support Bivalents

The FDA authorized the original vaccines in late 2020 based on clinical trial efficacy data. The original vaccines targeted the Wuhan virus strain, which hasn’t circulated since 2020.
The updated bivalents target the Wuhan strain and the BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants of the Omicron strain. The subvariants were displaced in 2022.
Regulators authorized the bivalents as boosters in 2022 despite no clinical trial data being available. In letters formally announcing the bivalents as replacing the old vaccines, the FDA made clear that scientists aren’t sure whether the bivalents protect against COVID-19.

I don’t think so, it had been discussed on here as a treatment against Covid-19 and myself and others shared studies showing there was no evidence it was effective against Covid-19.
Treatment of what kind ? It’s an anti parasitic drug how would that have antiviral properties? I’m sure I’ve linked a study to show how they were using it to treat diarrhoea and gut inflammation in covid patients as a way of improving gut health…I see you’ve edited your post!
Certainly not by me ,if I’ve time later I’ll look back and try and find the actual conversation .

Reactions: 4
Treatment of what kind ? It’s an anti parasitic drug how would that have antiviral properties? I’m sure I’ve linked a study to show how they were using it to treat diarrhoea and gut inflammation in covid patients as a way of improving gut health…I see you’ve edited your post!
Certainly not by me ,if I’ve time later I’ll look back and try and find the actual conversation .
I already said - against Covid-19 and many studies have been shared on here to show that it was not effective against outcomes of Covid-19 infection.

That's good news. The train has fully run out of tracks thankfully! With most people forgetting about it & pretending it never happened. Some of us have good memories though 😉

I'm just back from donating blood. At least they don't ask if you're jabbed. Though with the way we were vilified, at one point I was nearly expecting them to reject the unjabbed from donating.

They weren't wearing masks this time either, whereas last time I went (4 months ago) they were asking people to.
I am a rare blood group and am on a call list to donate.
I was curious and asked them outright i am not jabbed and have no intention of ever getting covid vax, am i going to be able to donate anymore.
I was told absolutely that NHS BT do not care whether you are vaxxed or not. this was at the height of all the unvaxxed being vilified and shunned and even sacked from jobs. They said no way that they care, please continue to donate your blood it's important.
I have never been asked at the donation centre either and it's not on the questionnaire.
I have found this is a really interesting question to ask the NHS and I have asked private drs too. I have had no negative response whatsover. Not even an attempt to talk me into it.
I think somewhere out there, someone unvaccinated would want my unvaccinated blood, so i continue to give.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow you have the fancy blood! As well as pure 😉😂
1682001966129.png

In the wise words of Lord Eddard Stark " When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives ".
---

Little Data to Support Bivalents

The FDA authorized the original vaccines in late 2020 based on clinical trial efficacy data. The original vaccines targeted the Wuhan virus strain, which hasn’t circulated since 2020.
The updated bivalents target the Wuhan strain and the BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants of the Omicron strain. The subvariants were displaced in 2022.
Regulators authorized the bivalents as boosters in 2022 despite no clinical trial data being available. In letters formally announcing the bivalents as replacing the old vaccines, the FDA made clear that scientists aren’t sure whether the bivalents protect against COVID-19.
Babe the PAN VAX is the one I will get. One Vax to rule them all.

Old article:

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just catching up on this thread. I was just reading about that psychologist who died from the covid vaccine and saw that he died while his wife was on maternity leave and she was left to use food banks etc 😭 it was already tragic enough but that just makes it so much harder to read I can’t imagine how she coped through all that. That poor lady should have been enjoying the happiest times of her life and instead she’s mourning for her husband while trying to be a mum and struggling to feed her family all while fighting for justice💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I am a rare blood group and am on a call list to donate.
I was curious and asked them outright i am not jabbed and have no intention of ever getting covid vax, am i going to be able to donate anymore.
I was told absolutely that NHS BT do not care whether you are vaxxed or not. this was at the height of all the unvaxxed being vilified and shunned and even sacked from jobs. They said no way that they care, please continue to donate your blood it's important.
I have never been asked at the donation centre either and it's not on the questionnaire.
I have found this is a really interesting question to ask the NHS and I have asked private drs too. I have had no negative response whatsover. Not even an attempt to talk me into it.
I think somewhere out there, someone unvaccinated would want my unvaccinated blood, so i continue to give.
Blood is not categorised this way nor is it screened for the covid vaccine. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated could receive your blood.

Listening to nick Ferrari on LBC radio this morning discussing the fatally injured by jab GP. They started the discussion with a Dr being interviewed and he and NF were making it sound like and really only mentioned the astra zenica as causing injuries. When the phone lines opened it wasn't just astra being mentioned but others and just as many Pfizer injured. I want surprised as I've read it all here but I thought, great for giving those callers a chance to tell their experience BUT discussion is still being steered in one direction and still down playing injury and death victims experiences.

Just catching up on this thread. I was just reading about that psychologist who died from the covid vaccine and saw that he died while his wife was on maternity leave and she was left to use food banks etc 😭 it was already tragic enough but that just makes it so much harder to read I can’t imagine how she coped through all that. That poor lady should have been enjoying the happiest times of her life and instead she’s mourning for her husband while trying to be a mum and struggling to feed her family all while fighting for justice💔
And while being mocked and called a loon for dare speaking their truth 💔

Blood is not categorised this way nor is it screened for the covid vaccine. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated could receive your blood.
That's great. But in my heart of hearts I would truly only want blood from someone who hasn't had the CV jab. I know it doesn't work like that and it isn't possible, but I can't help how I feel.

• Heart
From her very first post:

"It is with the deepest sadness that I have to announce the death of my husband Stephen Wright.
Stephen died of a Cerebral Venous Stroke resulting in Brain Stem Death Tuesday 26th January 2021.
He was my best friend, my rock, my fairytale, my everything. I will miss him always. My heart goes out to his family, and mine and especially of course our wonderful sons Izaac and Elijah.

114 w "

1682017798629.png

1682017985783.png

Pandemic of the truly "unvaccinated" or those who count as vaccinated but don't meet the time criteria?

1682017938940.png

---
Pesky people:

1682018221142.png

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm worried too about how much donated blood is now covid vaccinated. I'm hoping that whatever process is used to store the blood neutralizes it but seems to me they've played us all.

That's great. But in my heart of hearts I would truly only want blood from someone who hasn't had the CV jab. I know it doesn't work like that and it isn't possible, but I can't help how I feel.
It really is awful. To think people are labelling her and those who have also suffered adverse outcomes from that vaccine as conspiracy theorists is nothing short of disgusting. How do they sleep well 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
From her very first post:

"It is with the deepest sadness that I have to announce the death of my husband Stephen Wright.
Stephen died of a Cerebral Venous Stroke resulting in Brain Stem Death Tuesday 26th January 2021.
He was my best friend, my rock, my fairytale, my everything. I will miss him always. My heart goes out to his family, and mine and especially of course our wonderful sons Izaac and Elijah.

114 w "

View attachment 2115434

View attachment 2115442

Pandemic of the truly "unvaccinated" or those who count as vaccinated but don't meet the time criteria?

View attachment 2115440
---
Pesky people:

View attachment 2115462
Wow.
So many parts of this post took my breathe away.
" any death within a fortnight of receiving a vaccine regarded as an unvaccinated death" !
I am angry and sad and disgusted.
And still some people/idiots think its a subject to be mocked and scoffed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.