COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have to remember education was being withheld if kids didn’t wear masks they were kept in classrooms all day , even for meals .it wasn’t just a case of sheeple ! people had to abide by the rules or leave work to homeschool, it’s solely at the feet of the government and their policies, I don’t think people had much choice either….Looking at the MH carnage alone is grim 🙁I heard on the radio earlier if we ever get an executive up and running they’re putting CAMHS into the actual schools to try and deal with the crisis.

Reactions: 9
@oooh

We do actually know what's in the *fast tracked duck knows what was in it* vaccine.

Hope that helps hun.

"The full quantitative composition of each COVID-19 vaccine is exempt under Section 41* and Section 43* of the FOI Act."

View attachment 2108346

View attachment 2108355

View attachment 2108353
---
*Credit Jonathan Weissman
yeah share that with the people I’ve met who have had reactions to the vaccine, or had family members end up in hospital straight after getting it and die within weeks or go so downhill they don’t recognise them anymore.

On a side note, to lighten the mood……
you really “hun’ed” me 😂😂 well that’s a blast from the past.

• Haha
I follow the influencer mother of five boys. I copied that from her and use it every chance I can.

Looking at the MH carnage alone is grim 🙁I heard on the radio earlier if we ever get an executive up and running they’re putting CAMHS into the actual schools to try and deal with the crisis.
I'm not surprised at all. I had never read so many suicide articles as I did in lockdown. That was what made me change my mind about them being a good thing.

The youngest was a 13 year old boy who really struggled over lockdown.

My old therapist left the NHS in 2017 to set up this own private practice. He said it was bad back then.

Like most things it will always be survival of the richest. You can either afford to spend thousands on therapy for your child or be at the mercy of two year waitlists.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
  • Sad
How many suffered "unintended complications " 😢😡
Although I’m happy these stories are now reaching MSM, I’m still annoyed that they’re scapegoating AstraZeneca when we all know the other vaccine manufacturers are causing similar reactions.

Reactions: 8
Although I’m happy these stories are now reaching MSM, I’m still annoyed that they’re scapegoating AstraZeneca when we all know the other vaccine manufacturers are causing similar reactions.
I’m sure I read Pfizer and Moderna are being discontinued in the US in favour of the new Bivalent vaccines, how will they know what vaccine caused what ailment if they’re mixed?

I’m well thank you @Poddular. Just dipping in and out at the moment as I’m currently dealing with a husband with man flu and 2 chimps whilst pregnant, and that’s not including a loopy dog 🤣. Hope you’re doing well too 😊
You're a stronger woman than me! My 1 chimp and 1 dog runs me ragged enough. I'm sure they tag team me 🥴
Hope the pregnancy is going well. Have you had your vax status questioned again?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You're a stronger woman than me! My 1 chimp and 1 dog runs me ragged enough. I'm sure they tag team me 🥴
Hope the pregnancy is going well. Have you had your vax status questioned again?
It’s like running custard isn’t it 🤣. I haven’t had any more hassle re vaccines….YET. I’m pretty sure they’re not going to mention the covid jab again though. That whole saga seems to be running out of steam fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I listen to a popular podcast with two broadcasters who were wanging on about the vaccine and saying how glad they were to have it and why wasn’t there a booster now. Omg. Have they really not read any news about this? I’m so dumbfounded it’s made me want to unsubscribe. They also read out an email of someone who was vaccinated but had had Covid 5 times and they were amazed. I mean, REALLY?

• Wow
I’m sure I read Pfizer and Moderna are being discontinued in the US in favour of the new Bivalent vaccines, how will they know what vaccine caused what ailment if they’re mixed?
i think its deliberate mixing brands, types, versions makes it harder to link any problems back to the vax

• Wow
It’s like running custard isn’t it 🤣. I haven’t had any more hassle re vaccines….YET. I’m pretty sure they’re not going to mention the covid jab again though. That whole saga seems to be running out of steam fast.
That's good news. The train has fully run out of tracks thankfully! With most people forgetting about it & pretending it never happened. Some of us have good memories though 😉

I'm just back from donating blood. At least they don't ask if you're jabbed. Though with the way we were vilified, at one point I was nearly expecting them to reject the unjabbed from donating.

They weren't wearing masks this time either, whereas last time I went (4 months ago) they were asking people to.

• Heart
I listen to a popular podcast with two broadcasters who were wanging on about the vaccine and saying how glad they were to have it and why wasn’t there a booster now. Omg. Have they really not read any news about this? I’m so dumbfounded it’s made me want to unsubscribe. They also read out an email of someone who was vaccinated but had had Covid 5 times and they were amazed. I mean, REALLY?
Why is it okay for people to say they are glad they did not have the vaccine but when someone says they are glad they had it… shock horror! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That's good news. The train has fully run out of tracks thankfully! With most people forgetting about it & pretending it never happened. Some of us have good memories though 😉

I'm just back from donating blood. At least they don't ask if you're jabbed. Though with the way we were vilified, at one point I was nearly expecting them to reject the unjabbed from donating.

They weren't wearing masks this time either, whereas last time I went (4 months ago) they were asking people to.
I need to make an appointment. I do have the best blood as well as looks- O negative. 😛
---
Ref : this study.

• Heart
I need to make an appointment. I do have the best blood as well as looks- O negative. 😛
---
Ref : this study.

Wow you have the fancy blood! As well as pure 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
How many suffered "unintended complications " 😢😡
To think she was ridiculed (even from her own family )for saying the vaccine was to blame, shows the power of gov campaigns…I’m sure they’ll be weirdos would maintain she should vaccinate her kids even after the horrific time she’s had and still no portion of blame put on AZ ,according to the accompanying letter from her gov compensation.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.