COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what point you are trying to make and by also taking users comments from another thread and posting them here - it makes it look like you are trying to stir things.

This is a vaccine thread I posted about a HPV vaccine discussion, I know you love a label so that’s fine call me a stirrer

Weird the way you don't reply on the thread concerned but instead copy and paste someone's comments onto this thread. Definitely stirring.
Aren't you the poster from a while back who said you'd read about 'blow-darting the covid vaccine' and demanding Prefrontal and others answer your question about whether this was ethical? Trying to moderate by demanding answers. It doesn't work that way, tattle is voluntary. No one has to answer questions just because you repeadedly ask! 😳😬

Is it against T&C’s to copy and paste?

As mentioned above I posted about HPV vaccine discussion on the vaccine thread it’s really that simple

A poster said this was a echo chamber and I gave my experience, as for blow darting minorities none of the pro CV people seemed to find that shocking it was quite telling
Wow, when you've three or four times in recent days quoted from the anti-CT threads things I or another poster have written, in the context of that thread, that you've assumed to be about yourself (which may have been, or may not have been...), onto this thread, to much hilarity amongst you and others judging by reactions. 🙁 I think tattle asks not to share significant content between threads, instead to keep to the discrete threads. From a respect to the original poster point-of-view, that's normal, surely?

I don’t even know what the “other thread” is. That’s how uninterested I am in it 🤣
THE OTHERS like on lost?!

We're not the only ones on this island!

---
That’s shocking! accusing people of spreading fear for personal choices they made for themselves and their unborn baby 🫤
I'm honestly glad I wasn't on the earliest threads and just stuck to my fave influencer family.

Also there is now a link between periods and the vax. o_O
---
Is it the anti-anti-vaccine thread?? 😉
It like in maths where the two negatives cross out to make a positive?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THE OTHERS like on lost?!

We're not the only ones on this island!

---

I'm honestly glad I wasn't on the earliest threads and just stuck to my fave influencer family.

Also there is now a link between periods and the vax. o_O
---

It like in maths where the two negatives cross out to make a positive?
Yeah there were some nasty accusations made on those earlier threads ,I think that’s stuck with a lot of people ,those with selective memories who claim to be victimised and bullied off the thread were really quite nasty and judgmental themselves but didn’t like it being pointed out.
---
Apparently kids with pink eye could have the new variant…Just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water 😉
IMG_3545.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think tattle asks not to share significant content between threads, instead to keep to the discrete threads. From a respect to the original poster point-of-view, that's normal, surely?

You ignored me and posted about head banging and it being pointless engaging today it’s a 180 degree turn to label me a stirrer and direct me on how to post

HPV vaccine discussion posted to vaccine thread both of the people accusing me of stirring haven’t been quoted, if A-C have an issue with comments they made online then they should self censor not me

I plan on continuing to read and post whatever wherever I choose people can engage or laugh from a distance if you are particularly sensitive ignore altogether

Reactions: 4
I think tattle asks not to share significant content between threads, instead to keep to the discrete threads. From a respect to the original poster point-of-view, that's normal, surely?

You ignored me and posted about head banging and it being pointless engaging today it’s a 180 degree turn to label me a stirrer and direct me on how to post

HPV vaccine discussion posted to vaccine thread both of the people accusing me of stirring haven’t been quoted, if A-C have an issue with comments they made online then they should self censor not me

I plan on continuing to read and post whatever wherever I choose people can engage or laugh from a distance if you are particularly sensitive ignore altogether
Can you please educate me on this laugh from a distance aspect. Does this mean not to react with a 😂 emoji on posts here? I am genuinely curious. I know threads tend to develop their own etiquette so to speak. I don’t want to march in and step on any vaxxed or unvaxxed toes. 🫣

Reactions: 5
Can you please educate me on this laugh from a distance aspect. Does this mean not to react with a 😂 emoji on posts here? I am genuinely curious. I know threads tend to develop their own etiquette so to speak. I don’t want to march in and step on any vaxxed or unvaxxed toes. 🫣
The quote I’m referring to below is laugh from afar it seems to be agreed not to engage with people seen as anti vax on this thread then it’s called an echo chamber

You could spend hours going round in circles with these types, but imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar.

• Heart

"But there are back door routes to the brain, and it seems certain that COVID vaccine developers have either arrived there inadvertently or have determined a path through those doors.

And they knew they had entered the brain by November 2020, before the December 2020 vaccine rollout to the public."

"Then COVID Vaccine Injection Occurred
COVID vaccines were advertised to “stay in the arm” following intramuscular injection, although the physiology of circulation, as known for centuries, pre-empts any such localization of a liquid in the body. [7]

Pfizer contracted with Acuitas Therapeutics in November 2020 to test the Pfizer vaccine in Wistar rats. [8] Their pharmacokinetics report shows that the COVID vaccine LNPs, as well as the messenger RNA (mRNA) they carried, were found within minutes and hours in the brain, eyes, heart, liver, spleen, ovaries, and other organs of the rats, including amounts of mRNA harvested from each sacrificed animal.

"

Worrying. Amongst her many immediate and long term side effects my mum thought she was going mad and I quote " it's like they injected my brain with someone and I'm scared ".

Now @monga you know it's only in theory that we are able to use our reaction emoji freely. In reality they are triggering to sensitive souls ( who prefer to use a whole " other " thread to mock) and you become a topic 🙄...that is a much longed for reaction emoji right there.
The early threads were anything but supportive and had some very nasty posts on there.

Reactions: 7

"But there are back door routes to the brain, and it seems certain that COVID vaccine developers have either arrived there inadvertently or have determined a path through those doors.

And they knew they had entered the brain by November 2020, before the December 2020 vaccine rollout to the public."

"Then COVID Vaccine Injection Occurred
COVID vaccines were advertised to “stay in the arm” following intramuscular injection, although the physiology of circulation, as known for centuries, pre-empts any such localization of a liquid in the body. [7]

Pfizer contracted with Acuitas Therapeutics in November 2020 to test the Pfizer vaccine in Wistar rats. [8] Their pharmacokinetics report shows that the COVID vaccine LNPs, as well as the messenger RNA (mRNA) they carried, were found within minutes and hours in the brain, eyes, heart, liver, spleen, ovaries, and other organs of the rats, including amounts of mRNA harvested from each sacrificed animal.

"

Worrying. Amongst her many immediate and long term side effects my mum thought she was going mad and I quote " it's like they injected my brain with someone and I'm scared ".

Now @monga you know it's only in theory that we are able to use our reaction emoji freely. In reality they are triggering to sensitive souls ( who prefer to use a whole " other " thread to mock) and you become a topic 🙄...that is a much longed for reaction emoji right there.
The early threads were anything but supportive and had some very nasty posts on there.
How would the vaccine know what organ to stop at? Once it’s in your bloodstream it’s all over , surely ( no pun) 😂 …I don’t get the triggering emoji’s at all , it just lets me know who to leave off my Christmas card list 😅 but if you are planning on doing your own range of Vomit merch include child sizes my boy would love one 😜

• Haha
Eeesh just looking at those posts @rainbowlemon shared from the early threads makes me shake with anger. I don't have the stomach to go back and look at the insanity. Luckily I wasn't around them right at the start. Though I remember coming across a few very VERY self-rightous posters who I had to put on ignore and am still glad I did!

Welcome @WowMeowMeowWow 👋 Happy to have you here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
May 2021 discussion not a trip down memory lane for me because I wasn’t around on Tattle but it’s interesting now in April 2023 to see if attitudes have changed at all or if some views remain entrenched

Person A responding to being told it sounds like they want their doctor to tell them not to have CV, they are also frustrated with being “lumped in” with anti vaxx automatically for questioning something under emergency use

No absolutely not, I don't want the GP to tell me not to have it, quite the opposite so l'm not sure how l'm sounding that way because it's not what I want. I'm not sure they can really tell me anything that isn't already out there, am someone who likes to be reassured but I just can't imagine that Gp's would tell people not to take it. I could be wrong but unless someone has a medical issue I would imagine they would advise you to get it.

The thing that makes me feel a bit sad and alone with how I feel at the moment is people seem to be so dismissive of anyone who is worried about the vaccine and I feel like I'm being lumped in with anti vaxxers. I never take paracetamol unless I'm in so much pain I can't stand it, no one bats an eye lid. I have refused to take antidepressants in the past because of how I've reacted to them before.

Everyone accepts my decision. I no longer use medical contraceptions because they don't agree with me, no pressure. But I say I'm nervous about the vaccine and it's as if l've said something horrific. Why is that? I understand that the vaccines are more about everybody than me not taking paracetamol but it really feels like you can't say anything unless it's how wonderful it is. I've only talked to a few people that I feel I can without too much judgement so that's probably why l've talked more about it here.

Person B expressing their contempt for people who aren’t pro CV that provide what they feel is misinformation

I hope I haven't come across as criticising or judging you because of your nervousness. I did not intend to and I fully understand your concerns. I suggested speaking to your GP before because they should be able to give you a specific, personal opinion based on your own circumstances rather than the generic things we read or see online.

I have (I hope) never criticised anyone who has concerns about the vaccine but I have nothing but contempt for those people who feed on those concerns by plying them with 'information' that distorts the situation or misinformation designed to dissuade them from being vaccinated.

Awesome! I look forward to more of my tax money going to people completely devoid of critical thinking.
Surely some of them will be people who had little or no real choice, or felt coerced and unable to effectively express objection?

• Sad
Awesome! I look forward to more of my tax money going to people completely devoid of critical thinking.
Tbf a lot of people had that choice taken away if they were to stay in employment and support their families.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tbf a lot of people had that choice taken away if they were to stay in employment and support their families.
True, but those of us against the vaccine were always in the minority. My husband, the sole provider was pressured to get the vaccine. We have children to provide for too but to us, how could we lay on our deathbed and say to our grandchildren we rolled over and accepted tyranny.

Yes people would have suffered for standing up for their rights but to let yourself be injected against an illness that was killing 0% of healthy people is a step too far.

I think if you're in a situation where someone is saying "inject this new syrup or you're fired", that is a clear red flag that something is really not right. Just like the bribery of free burgers, a vaccine so heavily pushed onto people should make the right-minded person run away as fast as they can.

But my heart breaks for the children forced to get vaccinated by their parents. Volunteering your own offspring for an experimental vaccine against a non-fatal illness is not something I can understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes people would have suffered for standing up for their rights but to let yourself be injected against an illness that was killing 0% of healthy people is a step too far.
Was there anything definitive about the % of non healthy people it was killing? The stats weren't always clear.

Reactions: 2
True, but those of us against the vaccine were always in the minority. My husband, the sole provider was pressured to get the vaccine. We have children to provide for too but to us, how could we lay on our deathbed and say to our grandchildren we rolled over and accepted tyranny.

I think if you're in a situation where someone is saying "inject this new syrup or you're fired", that is a clear red flag that something is really not right. Just like the bribery of free burgers, a vaccine so heavily pushed onto people should make the right-minded person run away as fast as they can.

But my heart breaks for the children forced to get vaccinated by their parents. Volunteering your own offspring for an experimental vaccine against a non-fatal illness is not something I can understand.
Was he fired? Like thousands of care home staff …it’s ok hanging on to your scruples if you can afford it were you prepared to put your kids on the streets if you lost your home?the government always have to upper hand people only have the rights they afford us.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.