COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird the way you don't reply on the thread concerned but instead copy and paste someone's comments onto this thread. Definitely stirring.
Aren't you the poster from a while back who said you'd read about 'blow-darting the covid vaccine' and demanding Prefrontal and others answer your question about whether this was ethical? Trying to moderate by demanding answers. It doesn't work that way, tattle is voluntary. No one has to answer questions just because you repeadedly ask! 😳😬
That comment is on this thread.

Reactions: 3
There are no concrete facts. I remember one of them hovering over here constantly ,pretending to be a medical pro to then upload articles with could and maybe in the title, needless to say we didn’t need to read any further 🙄
Don't know where to start with how belittling, egotistical and dismissive this comment is. Guess we should be used to the lack of tolerance of diverse views on this so-named 'COVID-19 vaccine and general vaccine conversation' thread by now! 😬🙁

Likewise posters obsess about what is said on the other thread and being all about them…double standards. 🫥
I don’t obsess over any thread ,I’m not that hung up on myself ..I think it’s more the childish jibes that get people’s sheep goat 🐐 if people aren’t constantly checking each thread they’ll not know what’s posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t obsess over any thread ,I’m not that hung up on myself ..I think it’s more the childish jibes that get people’s sheep goat 🐐 if people aren’t constantly checking each thread they’ll not know what’s posted.
Some do. Again, my point made about double standards.

Yep 52 people who have applied and been approved so far.

1681680271745.png

151,000,000 vaccine doses given in the UK alone., but how many people had 4th, 5th and 6th doses?

As this is thread #23 I'm going to give you guys alone time for the next 2-3 pages .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Don't know where to start with how belittling, egotistical and dismissive this comment is. Guess we should be used to the lack of tolerance of diverse views on this so-named 'COVID-19 vaccine and general vaccine conversation' thread by now! 😬🙁
Oh I’ve been very tolerant, cheers 👍🏻 maybe you’re the hoverer ,rebranded 😂
---
Bit nitpicky but anyway... daydremer's last part is what I'm referring to. Not from this thread.
How on earth is the last part not from this thread when it was wrote on here 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yep 52 people who have applied and been approved so far.

View attachment 2105696

151,000,000 vaccine doses given in the UK alone., but how many people had 4th, 5th and 6th doses?

As this is thread #23 I'm going to give you guys alone time for the next 2-3 pages .
I thought most of the oldies died in the pandemic from “ covid” although how many were actually autopsied to find out the exact cause or contributing factors?

Reactions: 5
I thought most of the oldies died in the pandemic from “ covid” although how many were actually autopsied to find out the exact cause or contributing factors?
The CDC admitted within the last 2 weeks they could not distinguish FROM and WITH their cases:

For us now :

1681680881607.png

My own experience is all views are more than welcome but some pro cv ONLY contribute to criticise the thread or the posters, instead of contributing their views on new information ,experiences or facts. It's tiresome and adds nothing except bad feeling. It's all about the attitude not the viewpoint. Those of us who aren't vaccinated are surrounded by loved ones who are. Most of us are trying to make sense of it all as more and more information is coming out. Any new information from any side is welcome but we aren't going to stop posting what we feel is important just because someone might not like it.
I mean I am certain that our most prolific poster of new information is fully vaccinated and definitely isn't a ct. Infact the ct thread has NOTHING to do with this thread , but again some posters cant separate the two.
It's only an echo chamber if people don't get involved in the debates and just want to constantly criticise the posters not the content.
This is eloquently written (not being sarcastic) and I would so like it to be the case, but my own experience is that when I've come on here to post an article or my views or rebuttals on things I feel aren't the case, I've generally not been treated respectfully at all, instead been lambasted, belittled, called a sheep, follow the herd, proper laughed at, whatever. It's incredibly frustrating and causes me to not want to post much.... which if this happens to other similar posters likely contributes to the the sense that there are no alternative views to the thread's main thrust. Which simply isn't true.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what point you are trying to make and by also taking users comments from another thread and posting them here - it makes it look like you are trying to stir things.

This is a vaccine thread I posted about a HPV vaccine discussion, I know you love a label so that’s fine call me a stirrer

Weird the way you don't reply on the thread concerned but instead copy and paste someone's comments onto this thread. Definitely stirring.
Aren't you the poster from a while back who said you'd read about 'blow-darting the covid vaccine' and demanding Prefrontal and others answer your question about whether this was ethical? Trying to moderate by demanding answers. It doesn't work that way, tattle is voluntary. No one has to answer questions just because you repeadedly ask! 😳😬

Is it against T&C’s to copy and paste?

As mentioned above I posted about HPV vaccine discussion on the vaccine thread it’s really that simple

A poster said this was a echo chamber and I gave my experience, as for blow darting minorities none of the pro CV people seemed to find that shocking it was quite telling

Oh I’ve been very tolerant, cheers 👍🏻 maybe you’re the hoverer ,rebranded 😂
---

How on earth is the last part not from this thread when it was wrote on here 🤔
Try one more time reading daydreamer's last sentence again. They're partially referring to something written by me on another thread about the pointlessness of arguing. (How very apt...!😩😬)

Link to previous threads if anyone wants a trip down memory lane:

1681681695692.png

1681681759082.png

---
Zippy, Bungle, George or Jeffrey 😂
He's a Zippy.

I actually had a Rainbow T shirt when I was a kid despite never watching the show.

• Haha
Try one more time reading daydreamer's last sentence again. They're partially referring to something written by me on another thread about the pointlessness of arguing. (How very apt...!😩😬)
Oh I wouldn’t know because I’m not obsessively reading the other thread .

• Heart
Link to previous threads if anyone wants a trip down memory lane:

View attachment 2105793

View attachment 2105796
---

He's a Zippy.

I actually had a Rainbow T shirt when I was a kid despite never watching the show.
That’s shocking! accusing people of spreading fear for personal choices they made for themselves and their unborn baby 🫤

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.