COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could spend hours going round in circles with these types, but imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar.

Interesting so to moderate what is discussed use ridicule / shame and as a bonus for playing the popular game make sure you get enjoyment out of it by laughing at people

🤡🌎

• Angry
Reactions: 4
You could spend hours going round in circles with these types, but imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar.

Interesting so to moderate what is discussed use ridicule / shame and as a bonus for playing the popular game make sure you get enjoyment out of it by laughing at people

🤡🌎
It's just all tedious hypocritical drivel, don't rise to it, it's exactly what they want! Fueled by the drama, gives their day a purpose.

Speaking of hypocritical - do any of you OGs remember when Dr Steve James had his moment on Sky News, when Savid Javid was on a hospital visit and asked them about the impending vax mandate for NHS workers? He made a very intelligent argument (as someone who worked in critical care throughout the pandemic). Remember how the only argument back from the naysayers was 'He's wearing his mask incorrectly'. Talk about deflecting! 🤯

I'm glad we're now mostly able to have intelligent conversations here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This one I think
Yes that’s right, makes you wonder how many vulnerable people (young and old ) couldn’t live with the guilt those campaigns pushed on people…Disgraceful!
I’ve even seen people on here posting about not wanting a vaccine but felt they had to get it to protect vulnerable relatives.

Reactions: 5
"You say you've seen more hateful content but you can't say a single example.

Not even one tweet. "Give me one example." "Literally can't name one".

"I don't use that feed"

"How would you know there's hateful content?"

1681449588886.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh I saw my MIL last night and she’s so worried about my niece. She’s only 14 months old and she is constantly ill. She’s now got conjunctivitis but she has it so severe her whole face as swollen up and she can’t even see. She’s been hospitalised a few times already and they even had to call the emergency doctor out when they were over here on holiday last autumn. Makes me so worried what’s been passed onto her from my SIL. She was triple jabbed when pregnant and also breastfed her.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For recap: How was the covid vaccine found in was
Gosh I saw my MIL last night and she’s so worried about my niece. She’s only 14 months old and she is constantly ill. She’s now got conjunctivitis but she has it so severe her whole face as swollen up and she can’t even see. She’s been hospitalised a few times already and they even had to call the emergency doctor out when they were over here on holiday last autumn. Makes me so worried what’s been passed onto her from my SIL. She was triple jabbed when pregnant and also breastfed her.
Wishing your baby relative a swift recovery. It must be so hard on her parents.

It's no longer a conspiracy theory, that the vaccine has been found in breastmilk. Like he says it's doesn't matter that it's trace amounts- it still shouldn't be there.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Person A

I know what you mean about making decisions on behalf of children. Obviously parents must have the right to decide that kind of thing (I wouldn't want to live in a world where a child was vaccinated against their parents' will) but it's a bit different when the child is a teenager and has expressed their own preference.

I used to think it was very unfair to do that to a family member. If you don't want a vaccine that's entirely your choice and that's fine, but it's awful to put pressure on family members to make the same decision as you. And I'd say exactly the same to someone who tried to pressure a family member into getting the vaccine when they'd expressed a preference not to.

Person B

Yeah exactly, I don’t want mandatory vaccinations. I do want mandatory education about vaccines as part of the national curriculum though, everyone deserves to be taught the science behind how they work so that they can make their own informed decisions about their health.

It’s so bad because legally, in the case of the HPV vaccine the child IS allowed to choose whether or not they would like it, so the fact she didn’t get it shows the level of control her parents exerted over her and the choice she wanted to make🫤.

Person C

My child won’t get a choice about the HPV vaccine

Interesting discussion about HPV vaccine, children’s informed consent and their legal ability to go against their parents wishes

Person C disclosed personal reasons to explain why they feel strongly that their child wouldn’t get to exercise their informed consent because they are extremely concerned about risk

The parent that would override the child’s choice in favour of vaccine seemed to have sympathy but the parents that were against are described as controlling, pressuring and awful

If you believe a parent has the right to make decisions for their child should it not go both ways?

It doesn’t appear so looks like there is only one right answer in this particular instance and if you get it wrong you require further education so you can understand/comply

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mark Sheehan ( The Script) has died, the comments are shocking, hopefully it’s not why he had to pull out of their recent US tour 🙁
IMG_3431.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think we all know that he was more than likely jabbed so that comment is either a bot or a person seriously in denial.
Looks like a genuine account I’ve cropped out the name, it could be the reason why he couldn’t go on the American tour? he took part in the Irish leg,the band cited family reasons.

Reactions: 3
Looks like a genuine account I’ve cropped out the name, it could be the reason why he couldn’t go on the American tour? he took part in the Irish leg,the band cited family reasons.
Well one things for sure. We’ll never find out either way.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So many young people dropping dead I find it hard to believe it’s not linked to the vaccine.
Not after what I’ve seen myself this year/in the last 12 months

I said it 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.