COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will give anyone a pat on the back for exercising their freedom of choice. A freedom of choice that for a moment looked as if it would be taken away. You want to take the shots? Have at it. “Back pat”. 👋🏼👋🏼
Personally, I will never be ashamed for not taking it and I will always encourage others to speak up.
This is where it really gets me because you and others speak about having freedom of choice but it seems it only applies to those who choose not to get the vaccine.

Anyone who gets the vaccine (their choice) gets insulted, told they are sheep, following the masses, stupid for getting the experimental clot shot.

So when you and others talk about freedom of choice, not caring if people get the vaccine etc. but then say things like the above it makes 0 sense.

Reactions: 2
This is where it really gets me because you and others speak about having freedom of choice but it seems it only applies to those who choose not to get the vaccine.

Anyone who gets the vaccine (their choice) gets insulted, told they are sheep, following the masses, stupid for getting the experimental clot shot.

So when you and others talk about freedom of choice, not caring if people get the vaccine etc. but then say things like the above it makes 0 sense.
So, I haven’t read enough here to know one way or the other, but I take it you chose to take the MRNA cocktail? If so, was it forced on you? Or did you choose to take it? The name calling…sheep, etc. is on both sides of the coin. The unvaxxed population doesn’t own the rights to that nonsense. Y’all, generally speaking, are quick to put a label on it too. Regardless, name calling, labeling etc. doesn’t change anything. I think it is sad people were duped into taking it. I’d like to think most who took it are not stupid. Maybe easily manipulated, but not unintelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, I haven’t read enough here to know one way or the other, but I take it you chose to take the MRNA cocktail? If so, was it forced on you? Or did you choose to take it? The name calling…sheep, etc. is on both sides of the coin. The unvaxxed population doesn’t own the rights to that nonsense. Y’all, generally speaking, are quick to put a label on it too. Regardless, name calling, labeling etc. doesn’t change anything. I think it is sad people were duped into taking it. I’d like to think most who took it are not stupid. Maybe easily manipulated, but not unintelligent.
It’s called the Covid-19 vaccine.

I think it’s sad that there are double standards and it is one-sided. This thread used to have a balance of opinions but people only want to hear one perspective and for it to be an echo chamber.

Reactions: 1
I apologize if this has already been discussed here, and I will quit manic posting after this, but have any of you heard about or read this? I am starting it today.
DE8FD1DB-5EA3-47A6-A552-825D06C83C29.jpeg

---
It’s called the Covid-19 vaccine.

I think it’s sad that there are double standards and it is one-sided. This thread used to have a balance of opinions but people only want to hear one perspective and for it to be an echo chamber.
Gotcha!👍🏼

Reactions: 6
At least some families are being recognised not a lot of good to those 6ft under though.
IMG_3524.jpeg
IMG_3525.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
I apologize if this has already been discussed here, and I will quit manic posting after this, but have any of you heard about or read this? I am starting it today.
View attachment 2105262
---

Gotcha!👍🏼
I've heard of Edward Dowd before because he was previously a big shot in the finance world. So used to analysing trends/ numbers. I've listened to a podcast he did. Just looked now and see that he also did something with London Reel which was posted 7 days ago on youtube.
---
At least some families are being recognised not a lot of good to those 6ft under though.View attachment 2105287View attachment 2105288
Think our compensation bills were estimated to be £110 million. The companies should be held responsible for picking up the tabs after they have already been paid for their products.
---
@monga Found this but it's only for Jan

---
It was previously reported that among those who qualified for the maximum payout was a 16-year-old who suffered cardiac arrest in 2021 following a weightlifting session, six days after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine. He was in the intensive care unit and underwent inpatient rehabilitation.

The former nurse – who received her second jab in March 2021 – was hospitalised for 151 days, and was diagnosed with involuntary movement disorder, which left her wheelchair-bound and requiring constant intubation with an oxygen tank.

She most likely won't ever be working again. o_O

SGH told the media outlet that the woman was welcome to reapply to join the hospital “when she is better”.
MORE ON THIS TOPIC

Last edited:
  • Sad
An update for us:

See they’re starting to report on it now that it’s only being offered to the most vulnerable.

Reactions: 5
So that's only 52 confirmed PAYABLE deaths for something that was promised as "Safe".

It will be like getting blood out of a stone.

The NHS BSA data also reveal that 491 claims have been rejected out of 524 for which a medical assessment has been completed as of 10 January.

Of the rejected claims, 469 were turned down because the medical assessor did not find causation, while others were rejected for not meeting the eligibility criteria for the scheme.

In total, 3,393 claims have been received and 1,348 are in the process of being looked at by a medical assessor.
---
See they’re starting to report on it now that it’s only being offered to the most vulnerable.
It was four years for the thalidomide link to be noticed.

We need a minimum of 7 years to pass.

The Du pont cases lasted 20 years in all.

RemindMe! 4 years from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Blood out of a stone for compo when GPs are flat out denying jab injuries :mad:
More hurdles than that big horse race.

• Sad

Repeated claims of this thread being an echo chamber but when the pro CV people are challenged on facts not opinions they choose to ignore that’s my own experience

Just to add I thought it was agreed elsewhere to laugh from a distance something about certain people being pointless to engage with wasn’t it 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Repeated claims of this thread being an echo chamber but when the pro CV people are challenged on facts not opinions they choose to ignore that’s my own experience
There are no concrete facts. I remember one of them hovering over here constantly ,pretending to be a medical pro to then upload articles with could and maybe in the title, needless to say we didn’t need to read any further 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Just to add I thought it was agreed elsewhere to laugh from a distance something about certain people being pointless to engage with wasn’t it 🤔
You haven’t read all the threads then. Likewise, people against the Covid vaccines choose to ignore facts and what people actually say - instead they twist things.

I don’t know what point you are trying to make and by also taking users comments from another thread and posting them here - it makes it look like you are trying to stir things.

Have you read the CT thread? My point made about double standards.

Last edited:
View attachment 2105262
I'd be wary of this report by high financier Edward Dowd, who has no medical or epidemiological credentials. Its premise centres on a message which is seriously misinforming, which only serves to take away from real cases of vaccine injury and deaths. 52 confirmed UK vaccine-related deaths rainbowlemon mentions, each one a personal tragedy, but statistically speaking, with any large-scale intervention due to a worldwide health emergency there will always be side effects with any healthcare intervention, especially when rolled put on such a huge scale. The comparative vaccination numbers are 151,000,000 vaccine doses given in the UK alone. 151 million vaccines! As an example of the illogical thinking of Dowd and co., If the vaccines were causing excessive numbers of serious side effects and deaths, we'd be seeing the UK's older populations in their 60s, 70s and 80s+, whose vaccine rollouts began the earliest in December 2020, dying off in significant excess mortality numbers over these past 2 years.... which we simply aren't.
And this from The Journal article 'Debunked: Call to take mRNA vaccines off the market relies on dodgy death data':

Attachments

My own experience is all views are more than welcome but some pro cv ONLY contribute to criticise the thread or the posters, instead of contributing their views on new information ,experiences or facts. It's tiresome and adds nothing except bad feeling. It's all about the attitude not the viewpoint. Those of us who aren't vaccinated are surrounded by loved ones who are. Most of us are trying to make sense of it all as more and more information is coming out. Any new information from any side is welcome but we aren't going to stop posting what we feel is important just because someone might not like it.
I mean I am certain that our most prolific poster of new information is fully vaccinated and definitely isn't a ct. Infact the ct thread has NOTHING to do with this thread , but again some posters cant separate the two.
It's only an echo chamber if people don't get involved in the debates and just want to constantly criticise the posters not the content.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My own experience is all views are more than welcome but some pro cv ONLY contribute to criticise the thread or the posters, instead of contributing their views on new information ,experiences or facts. It's tiresome and adds nothing except bad feeling. It's all about the attitude not the viewpoint. Those of us who aren't vaccinated are surrounded by loved ones who are. Most of us are trying to make sense of it all as more and more information is coming out. Any new information from any side is welcome but we aren't going to stop posting what we feel is important just because someone might not like it.
I mean I am certain that our most prolific poster of new information is fully vaccinated and definitely isn't a ct. Infact the ct thread has NOTHING to do with this thread , but again some posters cant separate the two.
It's only an echo chamber if people don't get involved in the debates and just want to constantly criticise the posters not the content.
All views are welcome? 🤣 That is hardly true and you know it. Posters have contributed to this thread, shared their experiences and many articles regarding the pandemic and the Covid-19 vaccines.

They’ve either been scoffed at, laughed at or insulted. So when you talk about bad feeling perhaps look at how you and others converse. I shared my personal experiences of Covid and was told it was in my head and was also asked to prove it. 🙄

Weird the way you don't reply on the thread concerned but instead copy and paste someone's comments onto this thread. Definitely stirring.
Aren't you the poster from a while back who said you'd read about 'blow-darting the covid vaccine' and demanding Prefrontal and others answer your question about whether this was ethical? Trying to moderate by demanding answers. It doesn't work that way, tattle is voluntary. No one has to answer questions just because you repeadedly ask! 😳😬

And weirdly obsess over CT comments being all about them, surely if you want to identify as a sheep it’s your own doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.