COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I doubt any headache I may have tonight is from 'el clot shot' - but it could well be from banging me bonce against a brick buggering wall...! 😩😬😂😂

Owl it shouldn’t feel like that to answer so that’s fine ignore my simple repeated question it can remain unanswered

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am hostile on this thread but there was a lot of pressure to get the vaccine and a lot of hostility to and ostricizing of those of us who didn't just because we were capable of critical thought and went against groupthink that those of us who refused the vaccine deserve a bleeping apology.

And the vaccine was completely ineffective. In fact, the CV was so ineffective, Webster dictionary literally changed the meaning of "vaccine" in order to accommodate just how ineffective it was.

If you're healthy and got the vaccine, just don't pretend you would have joined the resistance in Nazi occupied France. You all love a fascist government.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine gloating about how you 'didn't die! Hahaha still waiting to killed off!' .... when there are people that did die. How disgusting and disrespectful to the dead. And then to clutch pearls & point the finger at others for being disrespectful to the dead.

Even the BBC is admitting there are vax issues. You're going to feel very silly if you're even left behind by the beloved MSM.

---
I am hostile on this thread but there was a lot of pressure to get the vaccine and a lot of hostility to and ostricizing of those of us who didn't just because we were capable of critical thought and went against groupthink that those of us who refused the vaccine deserve a bleeping apology.

And the vaccine was completely ineffective. In fact, the CV was so ineffective, Webster dictionary literally changed the meaning of "vaccine" in order to accommodate just how ineffective it was.

If you're healthy and got the vaccine, just don't pretend you would have joined the resistance in Nazi occupied France. You all love a fascist government.
There was a lot of hostility on this thread towards those of us who weren't getting it. A LOT, and it went on for a long time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Yes. Changing the meaning of words to fit the narrative. Couldn't get over that.
And the authoritarian approach. FML.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was pregnant when the vaccine came out and basic common sense told me to keep that tit the duck away from my bloodstream. If Jesus himself came down and told me to get the vaccine I'd have still refused it. Definitely wasn't listening to a bunch of brainwashed Pfizer shills.
I was the pregnant when it came out too. One week I was told not to have it off the midwife and then about 2 weeks later I was told it was safe and to get it. I didn't. How can they claim it's safe within 2 weeks???
I had a lot of arguments with family about it, not protecting my unborn child etc. My partner didn't want the vax either so didn't get it.
In the end we all caught covid when my daughter was just turning 1, my partner had it really mild, it was just a cold to him, my daughter had it for literally a day and I came off worse with maybe 3/4 days of being unwell. But my immune system was through the floor because of anemia and breastfeeding. Still wouldn't take it if I was asked again!
(Didn't actually test my daughter but think it was safe to assume that because we were both positive and she was unwell she probably was too)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
(Although the spread of maternal and child health care undoubtedly played an important role, health technology and medical services played only a secondary part, and the report stated that effective vaccines for measles became available only ‘after child deaths from measles had been reduced to almost zero by better nutrition
Today, the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), contrary to the admission in the 1984 Unicef report that vaccines had only a secondary impact on child mortality, claims that the improved socio-economic conditions in industrialised countries only had an indirect impact on disease. )

Some people need to educate themselves on their god vaccines.

I think this side effect is more common than reported.
---
Also just reposting this about the over egged flu vax.
Donald James Wheal, said: ‘It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat.’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Weird, just saw my last post from on here was re-quoted in the vaccine thread - without tagging me - so I hadn't even seen it til now! 😩😂 Fascinating that several of those logical fallacies of vaccine arguments Deeznuts posted about a while ago seem to be operating in full swing. If you (sensibly) give up replying to persistent/argumentative posters out of sheer frustration that's taken as a sign that 'they've won' - though I wasn't aware this was a war? Why so blimmin righteous and vitriolic? I and many who post regularly on here have never said we don't recognise or are concerned about genuine rare cases of vaccine injuries, and would never belittle anyone who has suffered a bad reaction to the vaccines, nor do we agree with vaccine mandates. Trying to disciss these topics with those so entrenched in an opposing view is pointless, sadly. 🙁

When I saw my post was ignored and the person had instead chosen to go over to Anti thread joking about head banging I thought it’s for the best not to quote with @ as the person has made it clear they don’t want to engage with me, this is affirmed by their later above quoted post saying it’s pointless to discuss these topics with those entrenched in an opposing view

This poster earlier on this thread said in response to me that repeatedly asking is to create doubt, I asked about safety and effectiveness based on what was known then and now

Reality has not been completely distorted reasonable people agree that refusing CV doesn’t make an individual anti vax or ct but for some reason we can’t seem to move past safe and effective

New norms have been set that’s from a link provided earlier and it should just be accepted that’s how it is now, don’t question safety effectiveness or quality if you do the agreed view is you need to be educated more about vaccines because clearly you are thick as shite that’s where some people are in 2023 so who is really entrenched and pointless to talk to? Not me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't worry Daydreamer95, anyone looking on can see the score.
I mean who thinks discussions on vaccines are a ct in 2023 🤣.
As for " safe and effective " 😶.

One US doctor's reality ,

( By the late summer of 2021. The medical community in the county I was working in (Snohomish, WA) started refusing to care for unvaccinated patients, except in the hospital setting. I couldn’t believe that patients were banned from accessing basic primary care at first, but then I spoke to a man at my church who was denied both refills of his diabetic medications and treatment for a sinus infection by his primary care provider, all because of his COVID vaccination status. This was so inconceivable that I still didn’t believe it! Even when patients did make it to the hospital, I learned that the physicians and staff in the emergency room were directed to provide a lower tier of medicine to this group of patients. It was less than acceptable, and worse, less dignified, than the care given to any other patients pre and post COVID. I had to verify with physician leaders that they approved of this inhumanity. I found out that all the major healthcare systems in the county had agreed to this action, and drove the creation of the policies that demanded physicians act in direct opposition to their oaths. After discovering this, I departed from the medical community in spirit.)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The above reminds me of the conversations on these threads.
Some of the provaccine (enforce vaccine) posters passionately believed that the anti covid vaccine lot shouldn't receive patient care/treatments.
It's shocking that that was the evil mentality of human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When Piers Morgan went on a vitriolic rant against those not getting the vaccine...I knew then I'd made the right choice.

Watch people backpeddle and say they never supported such tyranny.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still unjabbed and will never get it. Will never understand why anyone with a decent immune system will want it 🤔
Same here, I didn't have it. I don't consider myself an anti vaxxer but as a fairly healthy person I didn't see the need for a vaccine against something that wasn't likely to affect me too badly. My son did but only because he was going on holiday abroad and at that time it was a requirement. He's not had any of the boosters since and doesn't intend to. None of his friends (early 20s) had it except for the same reasons as him.

Conversely lots of my friends/ work colleagues - in their 40s and 50s - have had all the vaccinations (the sort of people who changed their FB profile pic to 'I'm fully vaccinated', still wearing masks in shops even now, you know the type - even though they have no underlying conditions). Although when everyone was first getting the vaccine I said I wasn't having it, I've since kept quiet about my unvaccinated status because I know it would just cause grief!

Reactions: 11
The above reminds me of the conversations on these threads.
Some of the provaccine (enforce vaccine) posters passionately believed that the anti covid vaccine lot shouldn't receive patient care/treatments.
It's shocking that that was the evil mentality of human beings.
A lot have selective memory when it comes to this thread some of the statements were atrocious 🙄

Reactions: 6
Weird, just saw my last post from on here was re-quoted in the vaccine thread - without tagging me - so I hadn't even seen it til now! 😩😂 Fascinating that several of those logical fallacies of vaccine arguments Deeznuts posted about a while ago seem to be operating in full swing. If you (sensibly) give up replying to persistent/argumentative posters out of sheer frustration that's taken as a sign that 'they've won' - though I wasn't aware this was a war? Why so blimmin righteous and vitriolic? I and many who post regularly on here have never said we don't recognise or are concerned about genuine rare cases of vaccine injuries, and would never belittle anyone who has suffered a bad reaction to the vaccines, nor do we agree with vaccine mandates. Trying to disciss these topics with those so entrenched in an opposing view is pointless, sadly. 🙁

When I saw my post was ignored and the person had instead chosen to go over to Anti thread joking about head banging I thought it’s for the best not to quote with @ as the person has made it clear they don’t want to engage with me, this is affirmed by their later above quoted post saying it’s pointless to discuss these topics with those entrenched in an opposing view

This poster earlier on this thread said in response to me that repeatedly asking is to create doubt, I asked about safety and effectiveness based on what was known then and now

Reality has not been completely distorted reasonable people agree that refusing CV doesn’t make an individual anti vax or ct but for some reason we can’t seem to move past safe and effective

New norms have been set that’s from a link provided earlier and it should just be accepted that’s how it is now, don’t question safety effectiveness or quality if you do the agreed view is you need to be educated more about vaccines because clearly you are thick as shite that’s where some people are in 2023 so who is really entrenched and pointless to talk to? Not me
Parallel universe.
Meanwhile

Reactions: 3
Remember this …if I remember correctly a child was drivin to suicide because one of his parents died with covid, he thought it was his fault for catching and bringing it home, the endless campaigns of “Don’t Kill Granny “ and “How Much Do You Value Your Parents “ sickening…

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s a cunts trick

Haha so now on top of all the other labels trickster bleep is added to the list and all this for trying to work out what is considered safe and effective hhhmmm maybe there actually is something deeply wrong with me 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.