Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I’ve seen posts were people were being made fun of for sharing their personal experiences of the vaccine or family members experiences, there were even comments saying” isn’t it odd how many of them have or know someone affected by the vaccine, I don’t know anyone ,none of my work colleagues know anyone “ maybe the reason there’s so many on the thread commenting about possible vaccine injuries is because others sharing have encouraged them to share and not anything to do with CT , just like the alcohol thread attracts certain people as does the cancer thread, ED thread etc, but oddly people have to justify themselves on this one 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 9

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
So that's only 52 confirmed PAYABLE deaths for something that was promised as "Safe".

It will be like getting blood out of a stone.

The NHS BSA data also reveal that 491 claims have been rejected out of 524 for which a medical assessment has been completed as of 10 January.

Of the rejected claims, 469 were turned down because the medical assessor did not find causation, while others were rejected for not meeting the eligibility criteria for the scheme.

In total, 3,393 claims have been received and 1,348 are in the process of being looked at by a medical assessor.
---
See they’re starting to report on it now that it’s only being offered to the most vulnerable.
It was four years for the thalidomide link to be noticed.

We need a minimum of 7 years to pass.

The Du pont cases lasted 20 years in all.

RemindMe! 4 years from now.

Last edited:

rainbowlemon

VIP Member

Safe and effective for all with 24 +36 participants only!

"California here we come right back where we started from".

Last edited:

Poddular

VIP Member
From her very first post:

"It is with the deepest sadness that I have to announce the death of my husband Stephen Wright.
Stephen died of a Cerebral Venous Stroke resulting in Brain Stem Death Tuesday 26th January 2021.
He was my best friend, my rock, my fairytale, my everything. I will miss him always. My heart goes out to his family, and mine and especially of course our wonderful sons Izaac and Elijah.

114 w "

View attachment 2115434

View attachment 2115442

Pandemic of the truly "unvaccinated" or those who count as vaccinated but don't meet the time criteria?

View attachment 2115440
---
Pesky people:

View attachment 2115462
Wow.
So many parts of this post took my breathe away.
" any death within a fortnight of receiving a vaccine regarded as an unvaccinated death" !
I am angry and sad and disgusted.
And still some people/idiots think its a subject to be mocked and scoffed!

Last edited:
  • Heart

PaddyDomino

Didn't you find though you would always get some jobsworth who would take great pleasure in pulling you up on not wearing a mask. I really think covid brought out the worst in people, it made alot of people feel superior and powerful and they made it their whole personality. They would grass on their neighbour's or pull people up for not social distancing or wearing a mask, clap for the NHS every week then talk shit about people who didn’t, vilified people for not taking the vaccine or for not taking the pandemic seriously enough. Now people act like nothing has happened and all is forgotten but Ill never forget some of the people that gave me shit.
Oh definitely! I think I might have posted before about a woman giving out to me because I was walking my dog, and not wearing a mask, through a sort of covered walkway (or long archway), on a university campus, open at both ends, and open doors along the sides of it, in other words practically a wind tunnel, full of fresh air 😅
She acted as if she owned the walkway!
When I answered her back she just put her head down.
The Mrs Hitlers were out in force everywhere!
A lot of it was down to the fear of catching covid, of course, as the media was pumping out the fear, and I can't blame people but it definitely brought out the bossy side of some, and the curtain twitching side!

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
I didn't know he was ill or that he was a covid jab extremist 🙁 quite ironic those who were so nasty about others who said no, are now the ones suffering.
Dead right, PPP. There’s a trend on other websites of celebrities (and regular people) that have all ‘died suddenly’ at a relatively young age with no prior illnesses, and people combing back through their social media to find they were almost always the ones posting all that “Anti-vaxxers must die” blarney. Oh dear. Karma an all that.

Latest is this actor fella Lance Reddick, I’ve no idea who he was to be fair but apparently he’s well famous, he was posting in April 2021 after he got the jab that anyone who didn’t get it was a ”total dick”. Oh dear love. Looks like the ‘total dicks’ had the last laugh.

By the way, prob been said on here before, but the gall of people calling other people ‘anti vaxxers’. No one was anti vaccine at all (save probably for a few crusties around the country here and there). All of us have had many vaccines in our lives and always listened to our doctors. so that title of ‘anti vaxxer’ was such a cheap shot by weak wet blankets who for once in their lives could feel slightly superior about something.

monga

VIP Member
Mark Sheehan ( The Script) has died, the comments are shocking, hopefully it’s not why he had to pull out of their recent US tour 🙁
IMG_3431.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
This I admit is going quite far down the rabbit hole but it's something I can't shake. Jerry Springer, Len Goodman, my father and my two neighbours all developed very aggressive cancers after the vaccine rollout - Len, Jerry and one of my neighbours passed away after "a short battle" (isn't cancer usually a years-long battle?)
The queen also passed away from bone cancer and she famously got the covid vaccine and I know for a fact my neighbours and father were vaccinated too.

Maybe this belongs on the conspiracy theory board because I know cancer is unfortunately very common, especially in older people but these were otherwise healthy older people who as far as we know had never previously battled cancer. To me it's strange that for example, my neighbour reached the age of 92 then his cells turn on him for the first time ever, coincidentally after the jab.

Then there's Jamie Foxx's stroke, which imo is far less of a conspiracy theory and more connecting the dots at this point.
I had an elderly relative that had an otherwise slow growing cancer spread exponentially after the jab, it’s something I’ve always questioned and have discussed on here a few times, I think the doctor that suggested it should be looked into (as his cancer became more aggressive ) could be onto something, of course it too was ridiculed by the “chosen ones “ when his article was posted on here, they’re so lucky they don’t feel the need to wonder or question anything , doesn’t mean we all have to fall into line 🙄

Poddular

VIP Member
Hmm even they say it doesn't work as it was sold to everyone.
And didn't have to.
Doesn't explain how unvaccinated people who were NOT sick with the virus couldn't travel, work or eat indoors. 🤔 😡

" the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines have been licensed or authorized for active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2. This is directly stated in the relevant labeling for each product—in the Indications and Usage section of the Prescribing Information for the approved products, and on the first page of the healthcare provider and recipient Fact Sheets for the authorized products.51 The vaccines are not licensed or authorized for prevention of infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus or for prevention of transmission of the virus, nor were the clinical trials supporting the approvals and authorizations designed to assess whether the vaccines prevent infection or transmission of the virus. In the clinical trials supporting the initial authorization of the vaccines, the primary efficacy endpoint was incidence of COVID-19, i.e. incidence of the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Specifically, for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, the primary efficacy endpoint was incidence of COVID-19 among participants without evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection before or during the 2-dose vaccination regimen,52 and for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine the primary efficacy endpoint was the reduction of incidence of COVID-19 among participants without evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection before the first dose of vaccine in the period after 14 days post-dose 2.

Petition’s assertion that there is a “widespread (but inaccurate) notion that efficacy against infection and transmission have been established by substantial evidence” is supported only by references to selected statements by U.S government officials suggesting that vaccination against COVID-19 may prevent infection or transmission, as well as one statement from Pfizer and one from Moderna. Your Petition also does not account for countervailing statements made by some of these officials. For example, Dr. Fauci has stated that the vaccines were not developed to protect against infection,55 and Dr. Walensky has stated that high viral loads in vaccinated individuals “suggest an increased risk of transmission[.]”56 In responding to your Petition, we are not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the statements that are selected in the Petition. Rather, we are observing that the statements referenced by the Petition do not demonstrate a commonly held belief that the clinical trials provided substantial evidence of efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 transmission. We are not convinced that there is any widespread misconception about this."

Edited to say, funny (not ) how everyone is rewriting history. I know what people told me ,on here and in real life about the vaccine and why everyman and his pregnant dog had to have it , and it was all bs!

Poddular

VIP Member
Don't worry Daydreamer95, anyone looking on can see the score.
I mean who thinks discussions on vaccines are a ct in 2023 🤣.
As for " safe and effective " 😶.

One US doctor's reality ,

( By the late summer of 2021. The medical community in the county I was working in (Snohomish, WA) started refusing to care for unvaccinated patients, except in the hospital setting. I couldn’t believe that patients were banned from accessing basic primary care at first, but then I spoke to a man at my church who was denied both refills of his diabetic medications and treatment for a sinus infection by his primary care provider, all because of his COVID vaccination status. This was so inconceivable that I still didn’t believe it! Even when patients did make it to the hospital, I learned that the physicians and staff in the emergency room were directed to provide a lower tier of medicine to this group of patients. It was less than acceptable, and worse, less dignified, than the care given to any other patients pre and post COVID. I had to verify with physician leaders that they approved of this inhumanity. I found out that all the major healthcare systems in the county had agreed to this action, and drove the creation of the policies that demanded physicians act in direct opposition to their oaths. After discovering this, I departed from the medical community in spirit.)

• Sad

Poddular

VIP Member

(Despite his distinguished medical pedigree, McCullough – like the rebel MP Andrew Bridgen – has become a fiercely criticised figure. Wikipedia, the supposedly reliable source of information whose entries are now frequently manipulated by those with vested interests, describes him as having promoted misinformation during the Covid pandemic about the virus, its treatments, and the vaccines.

Yet both McCullough and Bridgen, who trained in biology, base their arguments on published research, while their critics often fall back on abuse and marginalisation. Is this because many public figures, and especially medical professionals, cannot bear to contemplate the harm being done by the Covid jabs that they so vigorously promoted?)

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
I was one, I think it was the scaremongering which went on, only had 2 (both az, and everyone I know who had that one has had side affects) will never, ever do it again.
Totally agree if only I could turn back the clock. I will never have another jab for anything....

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
“You’re fully vaccinated”

REALLY, REALLY….
IN THE LAST FOUR HOURS HUN… STILL NO!!!

If they ask me again I’m gonna tell them I actually asked for an extra top up dose which means I’m not just fully vaccinated I’m so fucking riddled with vaccinations I’m to covid what kryptonite is to super man.
Sorry to hear you're back in hospital Ooh. Hope you get better (and out) soon.

• Heart

PaddyDomino

I remember on earlier threads people were getting dogs abuse for going out for a bar of chocolate, hard to believe it was only 3 yrs ago.
Does anyone else ever feel like it was a bad dream and we never even went through it?!
I honestly can't even believe it was real sometimes.
That we couldn't travel more than 2km and the Gardaí enforced it, doesn't seem real!
One of my neighbours developed a phobia of her bins, put on gloves to touch them, afraid of catching covid off them from the binmen. I had to drop a letter around to her house, during the lockdowns, and she made me leave it on the floor in front of her 😪 rather than take it from my hand.
I posted before about another neighbour whose eye went red after his booster vaccine. He's since been diagnosed with cancer of the eye, and had an operation.
Please God, we never ever go through lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine passports or anything like that ever again!

• Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
There are quite a few still wearing masks around my area ,mainly elderly people but also a few young people who work in the shops. I don't judge them, it's up to them what they do but it always makes me feel really sad that 3 years on they still feel that fear.
I also feel angry at how some people have been changed forever by the goverments admitted scaremongering tactics.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Eeesh just looking at those posts @rainbowlemon shared from the early threads makes me shake with anger. I don't have the stomach to go back and look at the insanity. Luckily I wasn't around them right at the start. Though I remember coming across a few very VERY self-rightous posters who I had to put on ignore and am still glad I did!

Welcome @WowMeowMeowWow 👋 Happy to have you here.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Better to save the rats and test in people I always say.

“This month, ICAN’s attorneys reviewed a startling 2,237-page report from June 2020 (amended in September 2020) that Pfizer submitted to the FDA concerning its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

The study looked at the toxicity of Pfizer’s vaccine using four different doses (including the one eventually authorized for emergency use, BNT162b2) and involved 255 rats (219 received vaccine, 36 received control) for a test period of 10 to 17 days with “3 additional weeks for the animals scheduled for the recovery period.”

While Pfizer claims in the report that the rats tolerated the vaccines “without evidence of systemic toxicity,” its detailed findings indicate that was anything but the truth, as the following issues in major organs groups were observed:

• Enlarged spleens
  • Enlarged adrenal glands
  • Enlarged lymph nodes
  • Kidney and liver congestion
  • Increased fibrinogen concentration

Guess widespread bio distribution wasn’t a conspiracy theory then.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Exactly PPP, 100% with this. Like with Jacqueline Gold, yes she had Breast Can apparently, but was clear on the mend, and no mention of her looking in any way shape or form unwell recently. I timed it, literally within one minute of ‘breaking news’, Daily Mail’s massive headline was ‘Jacquline Gold dies of Breast Cancer’, thereby muddying the waters in terms of immediately connecting the two before an autopsy or probably before a doc had even got to her to certify her dead. Beyond dangerous, this.

Won’t see it in mainstream legacy news channels of course, but everyone knows by now, if the jab doesn’t kill you outright, it will violently resurrect whatever is lurking latently in your body, or anything you’ve fought in the past, cancer, blood issues, etc. to make it return ten fold to off you. Then doc can conveniently put ‘cancer’ or another excuse on the death certifi, of course, it will always be ‘anything but the jab’.

Not that I need to tell the extremely clever and informed and on top of things good tattlers here any of this.
You mentioned J Gold I’m sure her father also died not long before she did after a short illness, that’s how it was quoted in the press

Cancer patients were advised to have the CV most probably took it what effect has it had on them if healthy people are suffering negatively it’s sad

• Sad
  • Heart