Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah yes. That‘s it. 100%. Definitely. No question. Thanks for putting me straight and I stand corrected. Phew. I was really losing sleep there thinking it was the vaccine. But no, it couldn’t be, of course not. How silly. Golly. What a relief.
You’re welcome. 👍🏻 Glad you can sleep better now.

Reactions: 1

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
@Deeznutslol

I responded to my "misinformation posts" that were pulled out of my arse. Hope that helps you have a discussion with me even though I am an utter head case it seems.
Yes, I’ve seen your post. If I wanted to reply to it then I would have. However tbh, I’ve absolutely no interest in having any sort of discussion with you 😂. The only reason I responded to you initially was to correct the misinformation you had put out on a thread which was completely unrelated to vaccines. If you want to come on this thread and make out that you’re a doctor and post about theories, then fine, but I don’t agree with the general view of this thread so I don’t post here. I gave my opinion on your post and that’s it. No need to @ me two days later begging me to respond and trying to bait an argument lol.

Last edited:

OwlAtTheMoon

10 years mRNA research and development still challenges so why is it that CV is safe and effective?

If the process was speeded up what data was there to provide information on risks / side effects for the public to make an informed decision?

Quality is another part that will impact the safety and effectiveness that would be interesting for everybody to discuss especially the people that are taking CV
An intriguing response to what I posted... considering what I posted. When a person repeatedly asks the same questions or demands evidence but is most often unsatisfied by any responses provided, it feel like the goal is spreading doubt through repeated queries, rather than genuinely wanting answers.
If you are interested there's plenty of data to answer your questions, such as: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries...d-19-vaccine-development-reset-industry-norms
This diagram shows the main factors for the contraction of the covid vaccine development:

Attachments

It'll be interesting how this turns out.

🙄 The Thai Royal Palace have issued an update on her health condition.

“In its third statement on the condition of the princess on Saturday night, the Royal Household Bureau said that royal doctors concluded her unconscious state resulted from severe heart arrhythmia due to inflammation of the heart after a mycoplasma infection.”

• Wow

mcfeez

VIP Member
A fair number of people here pay privately for them currently, a lot of pharmacies offer them and the course (2 jabs) is around £1-200ish. They're only not offered here on the NHS due to cost i expect, plenty of countries have been offering them as standard for years. That said the vast majority of children wouldn't really have an issue if they caught it naturally, in fact I believe its safer for girls especially to catch it this way as immunity lasts into adulthood. I paid privately for them for my son as he's on medication that he would have to stop should he catch chicken pox as its very dangerous if taken when infected and the medication prevents him getting poorly, I'd probably leave it to nature otherwise tbh and don't see the value of it being added to the roster. For those who want it though offering it for a small fee on the NHS could make them a few quid.
Wouldn't a working chickenpox vaccine reduce shingles as well though? Getting chickenpox in childhood leads to natural immunity but its a whole generation who then can develop shingles later.

Treatment of what kind ? It’s an anti parasitic drug how would that have antiviral properties? I’m sure I’ve linked a study to show how they were using it to treat diarrhoea and gut inflammation in covid patients as a way of improving gut health…I see you’ve edited your post!
Certainly not by me ,if I’ve time later I’ll look back and try and find the actual conversation .
I already said - against Covid-19 and many studies have been shared on here to show that it was not effective against outcomes of Covid-19 infection.

I think most were using their common sense on the word ban , not everyone thinks in a literal way , it’s very clear they were still being offered to certain groups as stated in the articles, it even says those under 50 classed as immunocompromised will get an extra shot in line with the spring booster being offered to the elderly.
That’s what was posted on here a few days ago and similar things going around on social media. It’s misleading and not factual.

Yes it was clear as to what was advised but people (general speaking) chose to take it out of context and say it was a ban.

mcfeez

VIP Member
I am a rare blood group and am on a call list to donate.
I was curious and asked them outright i am not jabbed and have no intention of ever getting covid vax, am i going to be able to donate anymore.
I was told absolutely that NHS BT do not care whether you are vaxxed or not. this was at the height of all the unvaxxed being vilified and shunned and even sacked from jobs. They said no way that they care, please continue to donate your blood it's important.
I have never been asked at the donation centre either and it's not on the questionnaire.
I have found this is a really interesting question to ask the NHS and I have asked private drs too. I have had no negative response whatsover. Not even an attempt to talk me into it.
I think somewhere out there, someone unvaccinated would want my unvaccinated blood, so i continue to give.
Blood is not categorised this way nor is it screened for the covid vaccine. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated could receive your blood.

OwlAtTheMoon

Oh I’ve been very tolerant, cheers 👍🏻 maybe you’re the hoverer ,rebranded 😂
---

How on earth is the last part not from this thread when it was wrote on here 🤔
Try one more time reading daydreamer's last sentence again. They're partially referring to something written by me on another thread about the pointlessness of arguing. (How very apt...!😩😬)

I don't think it has though? Didn't it start off as To Covid vaccine or not to Covid vx, and then change to Refusing the Covid vx & general vaccine & then to its current name?

Which has never truly made sense to me as lots of people who aren't anti-vax chose not to get the Covid one, so it doesn't really make sense to discuss them all as 1 entity.

But hey ho, just my musings.
---

So maybe setup a 'general vaccine discussion' thread if you feel this one is an echo chamber? Then that rids us pesky AV from posting maybe? 🤷🏻‍♀️
No need to set up a general vaccine thread as this one already exists (for all vaccine talk) but some want it to be an echo chamber. 🫥

If it was just 'occasional' on the anti thread I'm sure people wouldn't pay it much mind at all.
But it's deliberate personal attacks and insults, constantly.
I couldn't care less if people want to lie in a cesspit of bad energy, that's totally up to them.
Personal attacks and insults…seen them somewhere. Oh yes on here and the CT thread. Double standards.

Yes you did , it’s very clear what you wrote, you’ve effectively called those people liars to try and prove a non existent point over your beloved vaccine…Disgraceful!
You are being very ignorant and putting words in my mouth. The disgrace is you for twisting my comment - a typical tactic from you and done many times with other posters. Read my comment again. 👇🏻

You said the same for long-Covid

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!
And quoting myself here again where I clearly say the vaccines come with effects/risks. 👇🏻

I never said otherwise. The vaccines come with aide effects/risk as with most things. Investigations are done and when the cause of death is said not to be the vaccine, people still insist it is. You were adamant it was the vaccine with a death posted on here when the post-mortem report stated otherwise.

Last edited:

OwlAtTheMoon

I think it’s sad that there are double standards and it is one-sided. This thread used to have a balance of opinions but people only want to hear one perspective and for it to be an echo chamber.

Repeated claims of this thread being an echo chamber but when the pro CV people are challenged on facts not opinions they choose to ignore that’s my own experience

Just to add I thought it was agreed elsewhere to laugh from a distance something about certain people being pointless to engage with wasn’t it 🤔
Weird the way you don't reply on the thread concerned but instead copy and paste someone's comments onto this thread. Definitely stirring.
Aren't you the poster from a while back who said you'd read about 'blow-darting the covid vaccine' and demanding Prefrontal and others answer your question about whether this was ethical? Trying to moderate by demanding answers. It doesn't work that way, tattle is voluntary. No one has to answer questions just because you repeadedly ask! 😳😬