Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As far as I’m aware the thread title suggestion with the most likes is used. If you don’t like that one you can always suggest one?
I think you are missing the point… that thread title wouldn’t work as it kinda goes against what this thread is for.

It’s a thread for vaccine and general vaccine conversation. For the past 23 threads it has been kept the same name. 👍🏻

Reactions: 1

struggs123

Chatty Member
Like what ? It was always the elderly with the highest death rate throughout the pandemic, that remains unchanged.
Generally speaking anyone is now at less risk from dying that they were when covid emerged. Sure the proportionality between groups hasn't changed, but currently the elderly and other high risk groups are (thankfully) less likely to die from covid than they were, ergo proportionately as a crude measure so are under 50s and people who are low risk. Its more complex than that but your statement is true as is the fact that the risk profile has changed.

• Haha
I think it’s sad that there are double standards and it is one-sided. This thread used to have a balance of opinions but people only want to hear one perspective and for it to be an echo chamber.

Repeated claims of this thread being an echo chamber but when the pro CV people are challenged on facts not opinions they choose to ignore that’s my own experience

Just to add I thought it was agreed elsewhere to laugh from a distance something about certain people being pointless to engage with wasn’t it 🤔
You haven’t read all the threads then. Likewise, people against the Covid vaccines choose to ignore facts and what people actually say - instead they twist things.

I don’t know what point you are trying to make and by also taking users comments from another thread and posting them here - it makes it look like you are trying to stir things.

Have you read the CT thread? My point made about double standards.

Last edited:

OwlAtTheMoon

I apologize if this has already been discussed here, and I will quit manic posting after this, but have any of you heard about or read this? I am starting it today.
View attachment 2105262
I'd be wary of this report by high financier Edward Dowd, who has no medical or epidemiological credentials. Its premise centres on a message which is seriously misinforming, which only serves to take away from real cases of vaccine injury and deaths. 52 confirmed UK vaccine-related deaths rainbowlemon mentions, each one a personal tragedy, but statistically speaking, with any large-scale intervention due to a worldwide health emergency there will always be side effects with any healthcare intervention, especially when rolled put on such a huge scale. The comparative vaccination numbers are 151,000,000 vaccine doses given in the UK alone. 151 million vaccines! As an example of the illogical thinking of Dowd and co., If the vaccines were causing excessive numbers of serious side effects and deaths, we'd be seeing the UK's older populations in their 60s, 70s and 80s+, whose vaccine rollouts began the earliest in December 2020, dying off in significant excess mortality numbers over these past 2 years.... which we simply aren't.
And this from The Journal article 'Debunked: Call to take mRNA vaccines off the market relies on dodgy death data':

Attachments

Nope, no points missed here.
For the past 23 threads no one has had any suggestions therefore the title has remained. But you know that.
Erm no, it has remained the same as it is a vaccine and general vaccine thread ie. for general discussion from different perspectives.

People just want it to be an echo chamber. 👍🏻

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
what’s everyone opinion on china preparing to go to war with the us?
If as we are told the 'chinese virus' was in fact sponsored in its creation by the US, and the vaccines that are killing us all are from the US, then surely it should be a choruses of "hurrah we are saved" and "I for one, welcome our new overlords"..?

I made sure to get lots of stickers so I can present those to our glorious liberators and they will appoint me as dustbin prefect or if I'm really lucky, neighbourhood milk monitor :cool:

OwlAtTheMoon

I’m sure it’ll be targeted at the private market, we may not have an NHS by that time lol, they have given the go ahead for one new drug but cost will be a big factor as per.
Yes, one not-so-good outcome might be that NICE is priced way out because the cancer vaccines will be unaffordable for the NHS. That however would be really bad publicity for the pharma companies after all this recent positive reporting of the new cancer treatments. The press would then have a role to play as it's they who've been all over these new treatments this week. They'd need to peer-pressurise the companies into supplying them cheaper so that everyone who needs them can benefit. Ridiculous that this kind of power appears to rest with the popular press but certainly true in the UK. If The Mail's on board you're winning... 😬

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Not sure why this question and to me but I don’t think everyone who said no to having the vaccine is anti vax, nor is everyone a conspiracy theorist. There are people who are anti vax and are conspiracy theorists.
Question was open to anybody in original post you responded but not to that part so I followed up, fair play to you for being the only one that is willing to engage 👍

People are constantly being labelled it’s the accepted line so I wanted to know if you and others on these threads thought it was fair and accurate because to me it isn’t

monga

VIP Member
Think she was also mentioned on the last few pages of the last thread.

She’s already had SIX vaccines.

Her financial choices and body, but she said she couldn’t afford it and used credit to fund it.
Yeah it was me posted it, I said it was probably her going out and about had strengthened her immune system and not the drugs if the FDA report is accurate it’s probably true, poor woman getting into debt for nothing.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
C0F4925F-C17B-4E88-968C-6888CB075D2A.jpeg
54988369-7D9A-4553-8F8D-4596A8A7A62D.jpeg

---

Couldn’t answer his own fake claims but rips into Dr J lol

---

Along with the other wasted billions
996A82E0-C215-42EC-A222-A512AFA0B6EF.jpeg

Last edited:
How can there be data that can determine whether a jab potentially saved a life? There isn't a way to measure. That's a fact and not an opinion?
We know vaccines have saved lives over the decades they have been used. This is fact.
---
So that's a no then for irrefutable proof.
"These are not statistics in the usual sense; researchers cannot magically count the people who would be dead in parallel universes in which vaccines were not available. They need to build mathematical models of what would have happened in these “counterfactual” worlds.
It’s good to explore the same question through competing approaches. Many independent teams come up with different estimates of the reproduction number R, from which a committee has to come to a consensus. We return to George Box’s quote: “All models are wrong; the practical question is how wrong do they have to be to not be useful.” No model will be “correct”, and the quoted uncertainty interval of 26,100-28,400 deaths should be taken with a pinch of salt, as it assumes the model is the truth. While the modelling approaches differ, both methods agree vaccines saved thousands of lives."

Interesting to read article sept 2020 listing other recent rushed safe and effective vaccines and the disastrous results. Warning of the dangers of lack of long term data.
Past vaccine disasters show why rushing a coronavirus vaccine now would be ‘colossally stupid’
""This could do substantial damage," Kinch said. Kinch, who is a patient in one of the vaccine trials himself, said the clinical trial process needs to be followed to the end. A too-early EUA for a vaccine could cause a "nightmare scenario," for a few reasons.
One, the vaccine may not be safe. Two, if it is not safe, people will lose faith in vaccines. Three, if a vaccine doesn't offer complete protection, people will have a false sense of security and increase their risk. Four, if a substandard vaccine gets an EUA, a better vaccine may never get approval, because people would be reluctant to enroll in trials and risk getting a placebo instead of a vaccine."
How can you say it is a no? Diseases have been eradicated thanks to vaccines = saving lives.