Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
This is from December, the link I posted was from 3 weeks ago. A few are reporting that the palace state the princess had collapsed from heart arrhythmia resulting from inflammation following a mycoplasma infection.

I don’t see why the push that it is vaccine related when they have already reported what it is.
Like I say there’s different reports I’m sure it’ll become clearer if she is actually dead
0E8EB4AE-0154-4A02-BE97-6B9A94CE2309.jpeg

---

5857B537-24B7-4BC5-9104-D0E155AB4D8B.jpeg

---

Must be the schools returning have triggered it
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-in...ite-levels-at-lowest-for-four-months-12802165COVID infection cases increase in children despite levels at lowest for four months
1675443017684.png

Last edited:
I’m not deflecting. I’m calling you out on your awful post insinuating victims are liars.
Jesus, I didn’t insinuate anything. I did say if we go by your logic the same can be said for side effects and there is a question mark at the end. I did NOT say anyone was a liar nor did I say side effects and risks do not exists. You are either not understanding my comments or you are purposefully twisting them.

Not going round in circles.

Quoting myself again. 👇🏻

I never said otherwise. The vaccines come with aide effects/risk as with most things. Investigations are done and when the cause of death is said not to be the vaccine, people still insist it is. You were adamant it was the vaccine with a death posted on here when the post-mortem report stated otherwise.
You said the same for long-Covid

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!
If we go by your logic that there is no concrete or robust data on the vaccines…

Over 10 years research and development with mRNA and there are still challenges to overcome but you are saying you believe the CV developed and deployed under emergency use is safe and effective?

Also sorry you didn’t answer my question do you think its fair or accurate to label those who refuse CV as anti vax and CT?
Not sure why this question and to me but I don’t think everyone who said no to having the vaccine is anti vax, nor is everyone a conspiracy theorist. There are people who are anti vax and are conspiracy theorists.

OwlAtTheMoon

There are no concrete facts. I remember one of them hovering over here constantly ,pretending to be a medical pro to then upload articles with could and maybe in the title, needless to say we didn’t need to read any further 🙄
Don't know where to start with how belittling, egotistical and dismissive this comment is. Guess we should be used to the lack of tolerance of diverse views on this so-named 'COVID-19 vaccine and general vaccine conversation' thread by now! 😬🙁

It’s not disrespectful to comment on public articles ,that’s what GOSSIPer’s do ! even MSM , it’s what sells papers , different if we were contacting those families directly and harassing them over the deaths , we’re only speculating like most of the world 🙄 the weirdos are those that can’t grasp this is a gossip site and nothing more, if people choose to read here and run with what’s said then more fool them, I think it’s those that class themselves as anti-CT are getting too obsessed looking for CT in everything, they’ll end up making themselves ill trying to prove non existent points instead of realising some people like to question things instead of taking everything they’re told for granted, didn’t know it was a crime to have an inquisitive mind 👀
I think the proof is clear now that they’ve scaled back to only offering the vaccines to those where the benefits outweigh the risks, just proves people were right that this vaccine isn’t needed for the majority of the population .
I think you’ll find it is the ones who are CT who look for CT in everything including deaths which are NOT related to the vaccines (as stated in post-mortem examinations) and yet they’ll be adamant it is the vaccine.

People have been disrespectful by making videos of people who have died and saying it is the vaccine when it was shown some of those deaths occured before the vaccine rollout… and those videos were posted here.

They are the ones trying to prove something when there is nothing to prove.

LucyJade1994

If as we are told the 'chinese virus' was in fact sponsored in its creation by the US, and the vaccines that are killing us all are from the US, then surely it should be a choruses of "hurrah we are saved" and "I for one, welcome our new overlords"..?

I made sure to get lots of stickers so I can present those to our glorious liberators and they will appoint me as dustbin prefect or if I'm really lucky, neighbourhood milk monitor :cool:
i read online that china are preparing to go to war with the west sorry I was meant to put west not usa.

Done what? Made you drop the mask and post your true feelings on those unfortunates that died due to covid vaccines 🙄 jeez I’m some girl fir one girl 😂 … Maybe it’s my overly narcissistic personality, or deranged thinking.. who knows 😅
You’re unbelievable monga, still twisting what I said. You’ve done this many times before - lied and twisted what people have said. You clearly cannot converse properly.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
A fair number of people here pay privately for them currently, a lot of pharmacies offer them and the course (2 jabs) is around £1-200ish. They're only not offered here on the NHS due to cost i expect, plenty of countries have been offering them as standard for years. That said the vast majority of children wouldn't really have an issue if they caught it naturally, in fact I believe its safer for girls especially to catch it this way as immunity lasts into adulthood. I paid privately for them for my son as he's on medication that he would have to stop should he catch chicken pox as its very dangerous if taken when infected and the medication prevents him getting poorly, I'd probably leave it to nature otherwise tbh and don't see the value of it being added to the roster. For those who want it though offering it for a small fee on the NHS could make them a few quid.
Do they still offer them in pregnancy? I never took it I still had prior immunity anyway.
Edit to add it’s whopping cough I’m thinking on not chicken pox.

Last edited:
I think I’ve pointed out many times it was trialed in those severely ill with covid to improve their gut health, it was supposed to have an anti inflammatory effect …Did those claiming it was effective say in antiviral terms?? A lot of people believe gut health has an overall affect on health in general , maybe that’s what they were referring to?
It had been discussed on here (generally speaking, not saying by you) as a treatment against Covid-19 and myself and others shared studies showing there was no evidence it was effective against Covid-19.

Last edited:

OwlAtTheMoon

@Prefrontalmedialcortex .

If the vaccine is effective, how come it needs multiple boosters? And how come you can still contract and pass on covid once you are up to date with them all

Just how exactly are you defining "effective here"?
Are you absolutely sure you aren't in massive denial ?
These questions to Prefrontal fall classically into one of the main logical fallacies of vaccine arguments, see this explanation:

Attachments

monga

VIP Member
I think they could stay in that case then, as all her other vomit emojis can be #triggering and we should all try to be #kind.

No bird flu updates today Monga?
As a matter of fact there is, concerning mutations found in a Chilean man.

struggs123

Chatty Member
But surely those factors are evolutionary more than vaccine driven . I don’t think it has changed tbh its the same demographics of people at risk along with those with underlying conditions who potentially can die with most viruses if they overwhelm their system.
Its both, there is plenty out there if you care to read it. I get it can be hard to get your head around without medical/data/science knowledge though- not a dig but...true. Best way is to research yourself as you'll not believe what people post anyway or claim its bias.

OwlAtTheMoon

I don’t know what point you are trying to make and by also taking users comments from another thread and posting them here - it makes it look like you are trying to stir things.

This is a vaccine thread I posted about a HPV vaccine discussion, I know you love a label so that’s fine call me a stirrer

Weird the way you don't reply on the thread concerned but instead copy and paste someone's comments onto this thread. Definitely stirring.
Aren't you the poster from a while back who said you'd read about 'blow-darting the covid vaccine' and demanding Prefrontal and others answer your question about whether this was ethical? Trying to moderate by demanding answers. It doesn't work that way, tattle is voluntary. No one has to answer questions just because you repeadedly ask! 😳😬

Is it against T&C’s to copy and paste?

As mentioned above I posted about HPV vaccine discussion on the vaccine thread it’s really that simple

A poster said this was a echo chamber and I gave my experience, as for blow darting minorities none of the pro CV people seemed to find that shocking it was quite telling
Wow, when you've three or four times in recent days quoted from the anti-CT threads things I or another poster have written, in the context of that thread, that you've assumed to be about yourself (which may have been, or may not have been...), onto this thread, to much hilarity amongst you and others judging by reactions. 🙁 I think tattle asks not to share significant content between threads, instead to keep to the discrete threads. From a respect to the original poster point-of-view, that's normal, surely?