Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not a CT and I have reason to question certain aspects and safety of the vaccines, I couldn’t say what CT believe in because I don’t trawl those type of sites, nobody knows anything concrete about individual risks associated with taking these vaccines they were assessed on a worldwide scale ,whose to say how each person was affected ?? You choose to believe they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread I choose to think differently it doesn’t mean any of us are wrong it’s called differing opinions only difference is only one of us will be called a nutjob …
Nah I never chose to believe they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread. They come with side effects and risks, this is common knowledge but they have also saved many lives and lessened the risk/complications of Covid-19 - which people choose to ignore as they’re so fixated on trying to prove something.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
going on holiday soon and i'm almost tempted to still wear a mask on the plane? even if not for covid, it might stop me from picking up a cold or whatever other germs are transmitted through the air con.. i don't know, it's just a thought really. i wonder if many people still do
I thought masks were to protect others? But do what makes your journey more comfortable .

Fixed it for you.

Wonder how much certain people get paid by Big Pharma to come over to websites like tattle to troll. It’s an actual paid job that exists but you don’t need any qualifications for it, hence the lack of quality content by them 😂
Ha! Heard that one before and so have a couple of other posters who shared a different perspective. Not getting paid by pharma, not trolling and not #fundedbyPfizer!

People on here just want this thread to be an echo chamber.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
I thought mRNA tech was initially for cancer research and development.
I’m no medical expert 😂 think it’s 10 years research

“Although therapeutic mRNA-based cancer vaccines have not yet been approved for standard treatment, encouraging results from early clinical trials with mRNA vaccines as monotherapy and in combination with checkpoint inhibitors have been obtained”

There might be lots of tumours regressing thanks to CV but I’m sure it would have been headline news on repeat to encourage the hesitant to roll up

mcfeez

VIP Member
Oldies already get a shingles vacc think it’s over 70’s
A chickenpox vaccine would get rid of both illnesses though, potentially!

I'm guessing for the NHS its just more worthwhile to vaccinate the elderly for shingles given the low risk it, generally, has for younger people.

I still cant believe it was actively encouraged for pregnant women, including a heavy handed,scaremongering campaign, with no real knowledge of outcomes. 😡
I don’t think this is true, there have been a lot of studies looking at the vaccines and pregnancy/pregnant women.

Everyone can see the thread title suggestion and all the laughs under it.
Just like everyone can see the piss taking of vaccine injury discussions .
It's not invisible ink 🙄.
Good night
And people can see what it is in reference to Poddular. There was no discussion about contaminated blood illnesses and vaccine injuries were people are laughing and taking the piss.

You’re trying to stir.

monga

VIP Member
I was all for vaccines years ago.
The BCG and that sort.
Now theres too many vaccines and I feel its more money making than wellness.

Ive jad my fill of Covid and Flu vaccines and I will now rely on in my immune system to fight whatever and meds when desperate.

Mind you I read an article online somewhere saying Covid Vaccines are being considered for our food next 🙄
Covid Vaccinated Steak anyone?😬

It does seem so desperate the pushing of more Covid Vaccines still especially when now we are discovering worrying outcomes it should all halt until we gather more data now.
Some countries have stopped using some Vaccine manufacturers. So clearly theres good enough reasoning out there.
Suppose you could always have a delicious mRNA salad to accompany your steak 🥩 🥗
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Ah the Covid era. Peak humanity part 2:

Going down the wrong way in the supermarket.

Warning: ⚠ may trigger. Do not watch if you are highly sensitive and likely to get triggered.

• Haha

E84Blair

Was there anything definitive about the % of non healthy people it was killing? The stats weren't always clear.
The stats were never, ever, ever clear.

If you count being 100lbs overweight as healthy, I guess it did kill of a few healthy people.

• Heart
So, I haven’t read enough here to know one way or the other, but I take it you chose to take the MRNA cocktail? If so, was it forced on you? Or did you choose to take it? The name calling…sheep, etc. is on both sides of the coin. The unvaxxed population doesn’t own the rights to that nonsense. Y’all, generally speaking, are quick to put a label on it too. Regardless, name calling, labeling etc. doesn’t change anything. I think it is sad people were duped into taking it. I’d like to think most who took it are not stupid. Maybe easily manipulated, but not unintelligent.
It’s called the Covid-19 vaccine.

I think it’s sad that there are double standards and it is one-sided. This thread used to have a balance of opinions but people only want to hear one perspective and for it to be an echo chamber.

OwlAtTheMoon

My own experience is all views are more than welcome but some pro cv ONLY contribute to criticise the thread or the posters, instead of contributing their views on new information ,experiences or facts. It's tiresome and adds nothing except bad feeling. It's all about the attitude not the viewpoint. Those of us who aren't vaccinated are surrounded by loved ones who are. Most of us are trying to make sense of it all as more and more information is coming out. Any new information from any side is welcome but we aren't going to stop posting what we feel is important just because someone might not like it.
I mean I am certain that our most prolific poster of new information is fully vaccinated and definitely isn't a ct. Infact the ct thread has NOTHING to do with this thread , but again some posters cant separate the two.
It's only an echo chamber if people don't get involved in the debates and just want to constantly criticise the posters not the content.
This is eloquently written (not being sarcastic) and I would so like it to be the case, but my own experience is that when I've come on here to post an article or my views or rebuttals on things I feel aren't the case, I've generally not been treated respectfully at all, instead been lambasted, belittled, called a sheep, follow the herd, proper laughed at, whatever. It's incredibly frustrating and causes me to not want to post much.... which if this happens to other similar posters likely contributes to the the sense that there are no alternative views to the thread's main thrust. Which simply isn't true.

monga

VIP Member
While I was waiting to get a response I looked to see if the CV was actually good for cancer and what do you know I found this based on 1 patient

Not peer reviewed lots of funding and competing interests, trust the science and leave it to the professionals after all the money gone into cancer research big pharma could have finally cracked it with the CV
I thought mRNA tech was initially for cancer research and development.

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Having to resort to legal action
Disgusting to think these families are labelled for wanting answers, it’s those that (supposedly )don’t believe in conspiracies are the biggest conspirators of the lot, they can’t seem to accept tragedies happen but very quick to judge innocent people for speaking out .
Might not be entirely related but there’s a UK national shortage of pathologists (and from what I understand, the current degree doesn’t produce graduates ready to step into the shortage).

Wouldn’t be the first time! 😜
Everyone can see what you’re doing. Sitting waiting to pounce trying to goad an argument, frothing at the mouth for it. You’ll not get one with me love. My eyes are wide open it’s very obvious what you and your ilk are at.
I could say the same for a few posters on here, reading things on the other thread and posting on here, trying to stir. I’m not goading - just pointing out what is what - rather than the usual taking things out of context.

struggs123

Chatty Member
Yes it was whopping cough I was thinking on, I thought the Small pox vaccine was pretty dangerous in itself.
It is whopping cough I was thinking of too hah not smallpox. It's just whooping cough and seasonal flu offered when pregnant (and covid). I don't remember getting any pressure to get either though when I was pregnant, a midwife went through the benefits and mentioned some risks and gave a leaflet and said book if you'd like.