Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is no robust data on why people get differing symptoms from covid unless it’s being held under the official secrets act I haven’t seen it ??
No use trying to blame me for you showing your true colours on those unfortunates that died or were injured from covid vaccines , I’d never stoop so low as to brand them liars no matter how hard you try to gaslight me 😕
You have stooped low by trying to twist my words when it is clear what I said and I’ve even quoted myself were I have clearly said there are side effects and risks.

Never have I called people a liar regarding vaccine injury and side effects. Ironic how you come at me for something I did not say, yet when people on here were saying long-Covid is not real and were asking for proof, you said nothing.

You cannot have a conversation without purposefully missing things out or twisting what someone has said. Carry on deflecting monga.

Died OF covid or WITH it? Because the statisticians really liked to fudge those together.

Do you know anyone healthy who died of Covid?

I hate quoting Orwell 1984 because it's such a basic bitch conspiracy theorist move, but this is far too relevant regarding the Covid saga:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Healthy people did die as a result of Covid-19 infection.

People with underlying health conditions (who would have lived for many years) died as a result of Covid-19 infection.

Many people have been left with long term complications (long Covid) post Covid-19 infection.

Worldwide the number of people who have died from Covid-19 is a lot higher than what it currently due to countries under reporting, not reporting at all or the way stats are counted/lack of.

OwlAtTheMoon

Based on modelling - I think we've seen how inaccurate they can be. Pure guesswork.

also

Funding
Schmidt Science Fellowship in partnership with the Rhodes Trust; WHO; UK Medical Research Council; Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance; Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; National Institute for Health Research; and Community Jameel.
I said it was a fair starting point. A google search gives more should you be interested.

Why highlight the Gates Foundation? I've heard of CTs regarding Gates - is that what you're referring to here?

I think most of us still posting either have relatives/friends who have suffered side effects or can't forget the awful attitude and treatment those who chose not to get vaccinated went through. Either way it's nice to share and support.
I think the mods merged the 2 threads. Also people post about new vaccines and new studies and anything they think is interesting enough to share.
There are also some who have happily had vaccines and thankfully have no loved ones damaged , noone is saying they aren't welcome but they just seem to criticise the thread /posters but can't stay away. I don't know anyone who wants it to be an echo chamber except those complaining instead of contributing.
People who are for the vaccine or who post something relating to the vaccine and it’s success are met with insults and their posts are more often than not twisted or taken out of context which then leads to arguments.

monga

VIP Member
I think it was mentioned on here before about LC and anxiety being common amongst sufferers, also seems it’s difficult to prove that any changes occur post virus.

I don’t obsess over any thread ,I’m not that hung up on myself ..I think it’s more the childish jibes that get people’s sheep goat 🐐 if people aren’t constantly checking each thread they’ll not know what’s posted.
Some do. Again, my point made about double standards.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I would say they will if they’re easing the public in with press reports.
Don't think Sue with 400 kids down the road would know about gain of function research and what it even means.

Apart from us keeping this thread alive, who else is invested enough to keep up to date with developments when they're worried about feeding their families and paying the mortgage?

My friend who told me his sister worked for Pfizer got it wrong. I googled her and she actually works for AstraZeneca and has done so for the past 4+ years. 🤪

The NIH has NEVER funded GOF research months down the line oh they have:

“At a Senate hearing in May, Dr. Fauci said, ‘The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.’ That was under oath, under testimony.

Last edited:

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
it was evident to everyone with eyes and ears that covid wasn't killing a damn healthy person.
Apart from about 17,000 at first glance, and even that was a low figure, a lot more after taking another look.

From several pages ago

There’s no robust data to show that, they changed from the vaccine being the cause to the vaccine/ prior infection to evolutionary changes plus prior infection/ vaccine to individual makeup plus prior infection/ vaccine/ evolution 😂 like I say that’s only your opinion there’s no concrete data on anything because they’ve never been able to pinpoint why someone is more susceptible than another, some die some have no symptoms at all. Even from personal experience my husband and kids had it I was hands on ,never even got a sniffle , even tested to see was I asymptomatic ( I wasn’t) I got it first time round like the rest of them why didn’t I get it second time round when they had a worse bout than the previous one?? Nobody knows ?
it’s pot luck imo ,nothing more than immune response…My own GP is off after his third bought, sailed through the first two, can’t shake the third #immuneresponse
You said the same for long-Covid

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!

What really irritates me is that I've taken every standard vaccine provided and been content to.
I refuse the clot shot and I'm an "anti-vaxxer".

My worry is that the obedient masses who mindlessly accepted the vaccine and its boosters will never want to admit they were wrong, and that mass denial combined with big pharma's control will mean the truth will never come out.

Why healthy people got a vaccine against the sniffles I will never know.
Admit they were wrong about what? For the past two or so years people having been talking about the truth coming out… still waiting on this big reveal! 🙄

Covid-19 is not just a sniffle, what an ignorant thing to say.

E84Blair

You literally can't get the vaccine, which is what you believe causes all these problems, from a blood transfusion. Thats all I am saying.
Ah yes, I'm sorry - I misread your comment. But what you tell me is reassuring so thank you.

Still waiting for the truth to come out?? Still burying your heads in the sand then I see.

Even Australia are saying there was vax injuries with the AZ. And yet apparently the WHO still have it listed as #safeandeffective. 🤔

No one is burying their head in the sand xyzcba. People know there are risks and side effects, this isn’t something new. The vaccine is safe and effective, however as with most things there are risks/side effects.

HRT’s are safe and effective but associated with small increase in risk of breast cancer.

Contraceptive pills are safe and effective but rare risks are associated such as blood clots.