Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This vaccine is killing and injuring people. That is not a CT. People are rightly going to speculate until proper investigations are done on the injured and deceased.
I never said otherwise. The vaccines come with aide effects/risk as with most things. Investigations are done and when the cause of death is said not to be the vaccine, people still insist it is. You were adamant it was the vaccine with a death posted on here when the post-mortem report stated otherwise.

It is , seems there’s lots of different theories going round.
---

This is from December, the link I posted was from 3 weeks ago. A few are reporting that the palace state the princess had collapsed from heart arrhythmia resulting from inflammation following a mycoplasma infection.

I don’t see why the push that it is vaccine related when they have already reported what it is.

Come on you know it's not the same! We post on CT. Your guys rip everyone to shreds. Then clutch pearls & act all pretend-upset when they get a reaction (which is exactly what they want). So every so often, someone might vent on the CT thread.

Not the same at all.
So it’s okay for people to occasionally vent on the CT thread but not on the other thread. Gotcha.

OwlAtTheMoon

Also it wasn't Biden who used the 2 good arms phrase
Just checked that, panache, you're right. It was Biden's coronavirus response team coordinator.
To your first question about vaccines altering covid's trajectory, this Lancet article is a fair starting point:

(Now comes a new published medical study of extreme importance. The title is: Circulating Spike Protein Detected in Post–COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis. Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard School of Medicine, had 13 young boys and 3 girls hospitalized with myocarditis and available for study. The reseachers found all the subjects had large quantities of free circulating Spike protein generated from the vaccines while control subjects without myocarditis did not. That is a huge, important medical finding.
The researchers prospectively collected blood samples from 16 patients who were hospitalized with myocarditis after receiving the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, and compared them to 45 healthy, vaccinated control subjects of the same age. They performed extensive antibody profiling, including tests for SARS-CoV-2-specific humoral responses and assessments for autoantibodies or antibodies against other viruses. They also analyzed T-cell responses and cytokine production in the blood samples. They found that the immune responses induced by the mRNA vaccine did not differ between the patients who developed myocarditis and the control subjects. However, they did find that the patients with myocarditis had higher levels of free, unbound spike protein in their blood, which could be a potential cause of myocarditis in these individuals

Here is the key point: The spike protein they had in their bodies had evaded the apparently sufficient library of antibodies (from the vaccine or previous infection) that were supposed to neutralize it. Thus, it is possible that some persons do not make specific neutralizing antibodies after injection, and thus, the spike protein is able to circulate and damage the body, specifically the heart muscle and possibly other organs, including the brain. Other research has found that harmful impacts can happen many weeks or months after booster shots. Scars in heart muscle could explain serious impacts and deaths.)

I'm not clear as to how some think the blood isn't affected by the vaccines. 🤔
How can the potentialy harmful spike protein be detected in breast milk, organs and the brain but not affect the blood?
Also know of a lot of blood related side effects, anaemia, clots etc etc
Please excuse my ignorance as I'm not a scientist. 🙃
Do you have a link to the actual study?

Exactly you stated a blindingly obvious fact that’s why I found it ridiculous

Original poster is talking in the context of cancer

You haven’t answered the question on possibility of CV effects on cancer why is that?
The original poster doesn’t seem to think so by sharing the article of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s son cancer diagnosis followed by this comment:

“…took exactly two years for serious illnesses and death since start of jab drive, like all the experts said.”

Because I don’t there is any evidence.