COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I come on this thread for covid talk given the rise in infections. Please can people set up a separate thread to talk about Boris, very off topic.

Reactions: 5
I come on this thread for covid talk given the rise in infections. Please can people set up a separate thread to talk about Boris, very off topic.
There is a separate covid thread this is the vaccine thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a UK politics thread where you can discuss boris too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Covid-19 thread:

Reactions: 1
Hey I’ve got covid for the first time! Which thread shall I go to blame Boris, or getting it despite having the vaccine 3 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually first found this thread by searching for Covid and sore throat recently, but was confused why the thread numbers were 16 and 116 😂

Hey I’ve got covid for the first time! Which thread shall I go to blame Boris, or getting it despite having the vaccine 3 times 😂
Everyone’s welcome here! 😂 we’re a nice bunch 🤪 How are you feeling? Do you feel Boris mis-sold you the shots? Hope you recover quickly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep I’m here now and on day 6 since I first fell ill. I’ve battled on clinging to life’s craggy rocks like Boris, and before him in power, May 😆
The chickens have come home to roost after two years I’ve dodged and dived it with mask wearing and social distancing and all that. The Moderna booster was the last I had 6 months ago so it must have worn off. Don’t think I’ll get the 4th booster for Autumn…!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.