UK Politics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all of the cabinet just resign and he is left there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally I cannot WAIT to see how Nadine Dorries attempts to make this a positive reflection on Boris

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell is going on? We've been away for a few days and oblivious to anything (happily) and now I keep getting breaking news stories!

Reactions: 3
Hold up, I thought this scandal (whatever it is) was just another scandal that was going to pass. What actually happened, I feel so out of the loop 😭

Also, that Rwanda plan is probably looking sweet again for Boris

Reactions: 2
Nadine, Priti and Liz will stick around. Raab too I suspect after he was defending him this morning.

Not sure about Shapps or Gove :unsure:

Nadine, Priti and Liz will stick around. Raab too I suspect after he was defending him this morning.

Not sure about Shapps or Gove :unsure:
If Raab knew what was good for him, he’d jump now. His thin constituency majority must be looming large in his mind.

If Raab knew what was good for him, he’d jump now. His thin constituency majority must be looming large in his mind.
Yeh, regardless of what he has said he will be mercenary about this imo, they are all a bunch of backstabbers and will do anything to maintain their careers

Hold up, I thought this scandal (whatever it is) was just another scandal that was going to pass. What actually happened, I feel so out of the loop 😭
Deputy chief whip (I think?), an MP called Pincher, had to resign after he groped 2 men while drunk, it then came out that other allegations had surfaced and BoJo was aware of these and still gave him the promotion. Basically!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Deputy chief whip (I think?), an MP called Pincher, had to resign after he groped 2 men while drunk, it then came out that other allegations had surfaced and BoJo was aware of these and still gave him the promotion. Basically!
I saw an article earlier about Carrie having questioned Pincher's suitability at some point. Thought it was such a weird thing to run because who honestly cares what she thinks 😬

It just felt like a weird PR article for her when it's Boris who needed one

Reactions: 5
Tory Vice Chair resigned, apparently Dorries has been summoned to Number 10, Chancellor? :sick:

In fact I could see Boris spinning that, look at my diverse cabinet, women in three of most senior offices in the land #girlsgetitdone (just ignore their competency)

• Wow
Carrie knew about him too. Not going to go down well with her woke circle of friends :m

Carrie waived her right to anonymity to speak out after being drugged by rapist John Worboys. She was 19 at the time and it would have been terrifying for her. I would imagine she would be horrified by the Pincher allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.