COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Chinada they decided to allow the unvaccinated travel by train and plane and leave the country a couple of weeks ago- they had been captive since October last year.

The unvaccinated still however are supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks when they return.

However they only "suspended " the mandates so it's clear they'll be back in a few months time.

They're now edging towards requiring vaccines every 9 months to be "up to date".

This no doubt will be linked to mandates and a suspension of "privileges" if you're not "up to date"

Canada bought more vaccine doses per capita than other country in the world .

They're also pushing it for the under fives

These people are truly evil.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I just hope 1 person reads this article by this wonderful, wise woman and follows Dr Zelenkos advice -" Resist first within yourselves against giving in to fear, and then resist publicly against the policies of tyranny that are coming again.” for our own sake and the next generations.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nearly 1600 cases in the UK vaccine highly encouraged to those called forward

Wonder why
I bought one share of twitter when he first announced it at $48. Sold for $52 a while back. 😂

He really does just mess with things on purpose.

Nobody beats John Connor in a speech :

“I look at each of you and I see the marks of this long and terrible war. For our children, our children’s children, so they will not carry these marks. But they will know who we are and what we did. That we did not bow down! We did not give in! We rose up, at this moment, at this hour, willing to sacrifice everything so that they can live in freedom! On this night, we take back our world!”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder why
Like everything its a distraction. I remember the day after the deal the usual suspects ( who believe we are going to be saved by dead people, ) were saying "I got my twitter back God bless him. " BS, why so many lie is beyond me. I lost my twitter ( same day as Trump and many 1000s of others) that I had had since 2009 for asking about hunters laptop. I didn't break any rules but was permanently suspended and no amount asking for a review gets me my twitter back.

I just hope 1 person reads this article by this wonderful, wise woman and follows Dr Zelenkos advice -" Resist first within yourselves against giving in to fear, and then resist publicly against the policies of tyranny that are coming again.” for our own sake and the next generations.
Said it before a few times. I will never again do something to make someone else "feel" safer. this is what we all did wrong if everyone who knew it was BS had refused to play alone it would have ended much sooner.

The emperor was always stark naked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Like everything its a distraction. I remember the day after the deal the usual suspects ( who believe we are going to be saved by dead people, ) were saying "I got my twitter back God bless him. " BS, why so many lie is beyond me. I lost my twitter ( same day as Trump and many 1000s of others) that I had had since 2009 for asking about hunters laptop. I didn't break any rules but was permanently suspended and no amount asking for a review gets me my twitter back.

Said it before a few times. I will never again do something to make someone else "feel" safer. this is what we all did wrong if everyone who knew it was BS had refused to play alone it would have ended much sooner.

The emperor was always stark naked.
Twitter are sueing him

The ministry of truth : the Disinformation Governance Board was announced shortly after his takeover bid.

Apparently it’s not running now.

On topic: Uruguay stops vaxs for under 13s.

Maybe it’s to do with Pfizer refusing to disclose what’s in the soup?

How many parents are truly okay with their child being injected with unknowns? I’m not a member of the high IQ club but do red alarm bells not ring?

Is it also okay that the FDA tried to hide Pfizer’s documents for 75 years and only released them because they were forced to by a judge?

Is 1200+ deaths within the first 90 days acceptable? Biodistribution to ovaries and other organs okay as well when it was said they would stay in one area only?

With the CDC admitted to using incorrect data to fuel the push for vaccinating kids- has anyone been held accountable?

Is the head of the MRHA admitting they became enablers not worrying?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I saw someone I know recently for the first time since covid. She said she'd had all 3 of her kids vaxxed because they had a holiday to thailand booked, and that she trusted the scientists 😳🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw someone I know recently for the first time since covid. She said she'd had all 3 of her kids vaxxed because they had a holiday to thailand booked, and that she trusted the scientists 😳🤯
The scientists who said not to vaccinate kids cause the benefit didn’t outweigh the risk? Or the government who said the should get them anyway 😳

Reactions: 10
VAERS report made by a doctor.

The magical CDC have also admitted to not following their own standards with following VAERS reporting. Doesn’t that sound fishy?

🤡 world the fact they also included unknown if pregnant for a 6 year old child.

• Sad
  • Sick
Turn off the TV ,stop reading msm and twitter and deadly covid magically disappears.
Except unfortunately due to the " mass formation psychosis" there are millions left with ingrained fear , especially those already suffering from ocd,anxieties and mental illnesses. Will they get help with it...highly unlikely.

The menopause variant 🥵

No longer on emergency licence

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Dr William Guber Pfizer VP of Vaccine Clinical R&D states:

“We don’t have a complete understanding of the way the vaccine works”.

Dunno but I trust science so that’s good enough for me.

Reactions: 4
What a bummer
Be interesting to see if the TikToker I watch with the 7yr old vaccinated thrice covid pos daughter has caught it again ( both of them) they’re just back from Butlins and the child is really ill tonight again with a temp ,cough and feeling rough ,she’s only just recovered from covid a couple of weeks ago and her mum’s feeling rough too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.