COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do they think natural immunity is for if you catch the current variant? It finally got me guys.

My son wants to meet his girlfriend in New York in October, he’s recently had covid and he’s not wanting the vaccines. He’s devastated he’s going to be forced to take it just to travel and he really doesn’t want to. It’s ridiculous they’ve not scrapped it when the vaccine clearly doesn’t stop transmission.
In Europe I think they have had it where you can enter certain countries if you had covid in the last x many months, do they have anything similar in the US or is it purely based on vaccine status?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.