COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:(

Sadly I would have died if I lived there then. You can only get on with it if its not life-threatening and most childhood illness are just that, non life threatening . I was just unlucky. I have no doubt had I been with different parents at the time I would have been fine.

How strange I was just talking about bombings. Someone posted a carry on London poster in a London group and I just posted how I went to see this in 1973 with my friend and her mum and we went to the pub next door for a drink after ,the next day the table we were sat at had a bomb put under it ands it went off the same time as we were sat there the night before.
Fate ,it wasn't your time to go ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It is just crazy to me that people can’t acknowledge the amazing things vaccinations have achieved. Also it does but I don’t have time to explain how vaccination programs work.
Against some pathogens and ones that can't change out their genetics super fast yes vaccines have controlled and have excellent safety records 👏👏👏👏 Rabies, Tetanus etc , same in Veterinary, but it's not the vaccines that are the wonders, it's the immune system in it's entirety that should be given it's due respect. But this "Religion" around the concept of vaccination and God forbid you may not want them or question them or question big pharma is just mind-blowing? And it all came to the fore with the Covid vaxxs and you were treated like the Devil for pointing out basic scientific Safety methods that normally take years?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fate ,it wasn't your time to go ...

Will this be for everyone eventually?

159k people have taken 5 jabs already. (England only)

At £23 approx x 5 = £115 just on vaccines with no administration charges. It's getting pretty pricey.

115 x 159, 000 = £18285000

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I haven't seen a NHS Dr for more then 6 years. Still being unvaxxed I'm not costing the NHS anything.

How does Pfizer et al get to keep their profits and leave the vaccine injury compensation to us?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I haven't seen a NHS Dr for more then 6 years. Still being unvaxxed I don't think I'm costing the NHS much.
Same! My boys have never even met a doctor. They’re registered with a GP but they’ve never actually needed to see a doctor for anything. Myself and my unvaccinated family haven’t put any strain on the nhs yet we’re the blame of everything wrong with healthcare in this country 😂

• Heart
Pfizer's contracts were supposed to kept secret .

"Vaccine prices are only one factor in the cost of immunisation campaigns. Of the £11.7bn that the UK expects to spend on its vaccination programme, £2.9bn buys vaccines, securing 267 million doses of five different types, according to the National Audit Office.2"

My dentist was also private before someone chimes in with that. I've paid for my eye tests.

I haven't been sick so not needed any NHS prescriptions.

I'm not taking any birth control either.

The max £120k per vaccine injury approved is also coming out of the NHS budget and is estimated to cost £110 million. Perhaps the vaccinated now should be told to pay for themselves as they talked about for us ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I heard the soup has some addictive ingredients that makes people want to go back for seconds and thirds. ;)

Hope he recovers quickly.
Wonder if it's a private hospital if he's having weekends home

Wtf’s going on with this Monkeypox

Last edited:
Vaccinations have always been a huge con, just like many of us who see the truth of the covid one, others throughout history have seen the truth of others. If this scandal does not break wide open then in a few years everyone will believe once again vaccines saved the day.

Antivax isn't a new thing they have been around as long as vaccines have, are they just nutters or did they like so many right now see the truth.

Every time a new vaccine comes out the disease gets worse even if that disease was on the way out anyway. The reason all those killer diseases went away wasnt due to vaccines but due to better hygiene and nutrition. or just the diseases doing what they have always done, get milder if they didn't all the hosts would die and the diseases die with them.

Dr Andrew Weil said it best with the following statement;
"Scientific medicine has taken credit it does not deserve for some advances in health. Most people believe that victory over the infectious diseases of the last century came with the invention of immunizations. In fact, cholera, typhoid, tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough, etc, were in decline before vaccines for them became available - the result of better methods of sanitation, sewage disposal, and distribution of food and water."

Andrew Wakefield never said the MMR causes autism but that some children have something wrong with their gut (inflammatory bowel disease) that can react with the measles part of the MMR and so he believes giving them separately would lesson this. He was never antivax at this time.

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v15n06.shtml

Now we are way pass the 3 in 1 babies have as many as 9 vaccines in one day.. Autism continues to rise and people will write it off as diagnosis is better now.. BS ive seen first hand the difference in my school years, my kids school years and now my grandchildren's school years. huge huge difference, in so many ways. apart from the meltdowns , So many allergies, so many long term conditions why are these things getting more frequent rather then less frequent with the advancement of medical knowledge?

For those who have - due to the covid vax - realised you could have been lied too about the other vaccines. maybe re-vist Dr Wakefield's story and see how like Drs today was shut down by phama

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
[
Vaccinations have always been a huge con, just like many of us who see the truth of the covid one, others throughout history have seen the truth of others. If this scandal does not break wide open then in a few years everyone will believe once again vaccines saved the day.

Antivax isn't a new thing they have been around as long as vaccines have, are they just nutters or did they like so many right now see the truth.

Every time a new vaccine comes out the disease gets worse even if that disease was on the way out anyway. The reason all those killer diseases went away wasnt due to vaccines but due to better hygiene and nutrition. or just the diseases doing what they have always done, get milder if they didn't all the hosts would die and the diseases die with them.

Dr Andrew Weil said it best with the following statement;
"Scientific medicine has taken credit it does not deserve for some advances in health. Most people believe that victory over the infectious diseases of the last century came with the invention of immunizations. In fact, cholera, typhoid, tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough, etc, were in decline before vaccines for them became available - the result of better methods of sanitation, sewage disposal, and distribution of food and water."

Andrew Wakefield never said the MMR causes autism but that some children have something wrong with their gut (inflammatory bowel disease) that can react with the measles part of the MMR and so he believes giving them separately would lesson this. He was never antivax at this time.

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v15n06.shtml

Now we are way pass the 3 in 1 babies have as many as 9 vaccines in one day.. Autism continues to rise and people will write it off as diagnosis is better now.. BS ive seen first hand the difference in my school years, my kids school years and now my grandchildren's school years. huge huge difference, in so many ways. apart from the meltdowns , So many allergies, so many long term conditions why are these things getting more frequent rather then less frequent with the advancement of medical knowledge?

For those who have - due to the covid vax - realised you could have been lied too about the other vaccines. maybe re-vist Dr Wakefield's story and see how like Drs today was shut down by phama

I am sorry but I think it is quite clear you don't actually understand what you are talking about. So much misinformation I don't know where to start.

Public health is a whole host of things but you are totally wrong about vaccinations. There are certain diseases that simply wouldn't have been eradicated without them, it is not a scam it is just a fact. Please open a book rather than some anti vax website. It's funny you talk about better hygiene. Measures like clean water etc were fought against just like you all fight against introducing any measures to combat covid.

Also I can't believe you are citing Wakefield. A man who was paid around £500,000 purely to build a case against the MMR vaccine 😂. His studies found no evidence for any of his claims and he outright lied when he knew that he had not had a single case that suggested these links.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.