Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
If symptomatic people can’t afford to stay home that’s on the gov/ employers ,we know protecting the vulnerable was only a smokescreen anyway 😂
It did the opposite. I'm 99% sure lockdowns and vaccines killed my nana. Protecting the vulnerable my aunt fanny!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity, is this an anti-vax thread? Since I asked my question I've read the rest of the thread and there seems to be a clear sentiment of most people being anti-vaxxers.

Does nobody think the vaccines was a good idea?
This started out as a thread for those not getting the vaccine.

I am 100% antivax but I would never call those who don't want the covid one antivax. That's media talk. Refusing one vaccine does not make anyone antivax

Reactions: 18

Poddular

VIP Member
Personally I have more anxiety about the thought of injecting myself with 3 unknown, unproven, needless vaccines/god knows what, than having a mild sore throat that my body is quite capable of dealing with.
But hey its an upside down world and the plot is lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly, just more unnecessary death and suffering which could have been prevented.

The majority of people I knew were not going to take the vaccine but when the societal pressures, discrimination and restrictions happened people changed their mind but thats not informed consent is it? Getting a vaccine to go on holiday or because you worry what your family and friends think of you is not reason enough. It disgusts me it happened and I really feel for the people who thought they were genuinely doing the right thing.

I am shamed to be one of these people. I live in an Asian country that took away the right to do anything including entering a grocery shop unless you were FULLY (the definition of this keeps changing) vaccinated (online delivery is not a thing) and so I felt pressured to take it. Everything was monitored through an app and you couldn't enter any public space or shop/service without scanning via the app which glowed yellow for the vaccinated and red for the unvaccinated (couldn't afford a smartphone? Tough). They have since dropped these rules and many people talk about regretting feeling pressured/coerced into taking a vaccine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Poddular

VIP Member
My sister was telling me today of 2 clients she has who have recently got neurological problems after their boosters.
Someone posts possible vaccine side effects/damage and immediately, sure as night follows day,up pops the usual suspects who for some unfathomable reasons find it funny to pour scorn and denial all over peoples suffering. Talk about insulting.

• Sad
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The usual time frame goes like this:

Deny Deny Deny
Two years later
Actually there is a link.

-100% effective = actually it’s not
-stops transmission = actually it doesn’t
-NIH denied gain of function research= actually it’s true.
-NIH claim scientist Jesse is making false allegations that covid data was deleted. = truth “it wasn’t deleted just not made available”.
-No blood clots with AZ = guess there is
-No menstrual links = yes it’s possible

Sometimes you will have to wait 40 years to get to the real truth, but it always comes out in the end.

Why anyone would put their kids health in the hands of a pharmaceutical company that has been charged with fraud, deliberately misleading investigators and has been given the highest fines in history is beyond my comprehension. At least the baby mice are safe if you’re testing on kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mbouzer

I am shamed to be one of these people. I live in an Asian country that took away the right to do anything including entering a grocery shop unless you were FULLY (the definition of this keeps changing) vaccinated (online delivery is not a thing) and so I felt pressured to take it. Everything was monitored through an app and you couldn't enter any public space or shop/service without scanning via the app which glowed yellow for the vaccinated and red for the unvaccinated (couldn't afford a smartphone? Tough). They have since dropped these rules and many people talk about regretting feeling pressured/coerced into taking a vaccine.
I am so sorry this happened to you. Still people argue on here and say nobody was forced, but just because nobody pinned you down and forcibly injected you does not mean that you were not forced. It was coercion and manipulation and people felt they had no other choice, which is not informed consent. Disgusting really that it was (and still is) allowed to happen.

• Heart

Mbouzer

I’m surprised people are so anti-vax. The science imo supports it. You will always have people with a bad reaction and you will always have big pharma lying
Huh? So you’re happy to get injected with a substance made by a company that you know lie? But the science supports it? But if they lie they could be lying about the science yeah?

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t really agree with this stance. It has helped to prevent many deaths and severe disease. As the virus has progressed, mutated etc it can now evade the vaccine (as well as previous infection) but that doesn’t mean it has been useless.

I’ve posted so many research studies on here that don’t ever get a second glance but a screen shot from Twitter or a random website will suffice for some.
When you post BS like this over and over. I actually thought you were trolling or was a shill. But I have now come to the conclusion you actually cant see any evidence posted the other way
There has been a ton of real proof posted by a few amazing posters (who have the patience of a saint I might add ) but still you only see the things that you want to see. wasnt it you who posted the Tic-Tok vid of someone apparently debunking Dr John Campbell? 😂 You are always crying no one will look at your papers and yet you literally wont see anything posted by anyone unless it fits your thoughts or you can get a tiny pin in the evidence and pick up on something insignificant, totally ignoring the rest of the post that is spot on.

You never say a word when someone here mentions their( or a loved ones) vaccine injury but even the mildest case of covid there you are giving your thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.

1657082819674.png

I have no idea how anyone can believe anything about the last couple of years, its been ridiculers and nothing made sense and yet so many did as they were told and even tried to convince the sane people it made perfect sense.

As I said before you are on your own with the next one. I will not do one thing to make the temporary insane feel safer.
If you got fooled, then next time turn that TV off (or at least live TV ) and don't read the newspapers. if you feel yourself getting dragged back in remember how it was OK to sit at a table without a mask but you had to pop one on when you stood up. remember how it was ok to walk though the park but you must not sit down. how it was OK to be in certain shop but not others. how it was ok to drive to work but not to drive to a open space.

Above all, remember all those people around the world who gave you the rules to follow, broke every single one of them over and over and over again. They didn't break them because they were idiots, they broke them because they knew they were BS and they knew most of you would make excuses for them. they knew that in fact we were the idiots and they are now sure that most people will follow any BS rule they tell them to. Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind and still so many are gaily playing and jumping in the field on the way there.

• Heart

I'm that Diva

🤢🤢🤢Listening to Jeremy Vine banging on. I work within the NHS and out of a team of 14 staff I am the only one who hasn't been vaccinated (had my interview in January and was going to leave if made to choose, thankfully never progressed further.) My colleagues are fine with my decision, all have been vaxxed and boosted all have had Covid 2, 3, 4 times including 3 cases of shingles. Yes, I am there to pick up the slack each time and should they try to make me choose in the future I will remind them of this.😤

• Sad
  • Heart

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I'm ever frustrated by this whole virus situation. Ever since 2020 when it all started it changed me mentally. I lost my job before lockdown and then lockdown happened and I was locked down on benefits and using savings, mentally I took a hammering. I wish I could rewind to 2019 again when things were far more ideal.

Now we are hit with covid, cost of living rises, a war etc. It's all really ridiculous. Now we are being told that there are other covid variants still present, we will probably need more jabs. Oh, and then we have to be aware of potentially ending up with a shitty condition from the jab, let alone covid. Thoroughly exhausted by it all.

I have decided to go out, do my own thing. I don't have the option to work from home at the moment given the job I'm in now, but I don't think I'd even want to. Home for me since lockdown has become somewhere I would rather spend less time than being outside in nature or just driving about, visiting people etc. Fuck all this nonsense, I have to live my life and say FU to it all. Apologises for rant haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity, is this an anti-vax thread? Since I asked my question I've read the rest of the thread and there seems to be a clear sentiment of most people being anti-vaxxers.

Does nobody think the vaccines was a good idea?
Some of us have been anti vaxxers long before the covid vaccines, there is nothing wrong with questioning the need for something before it’s injected in your body and cannot be reversed.

Me refusing vaccines doesn’t mean I believe no one else can or should get them and doesn’t make anyone else’s vaccines less effective. I get a sense that the majority of people here want vaccines to remain a choice - one that does not come with restrictions on life like we saw during the recent pandemic when those who chose not to get it had their lives severely restricted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Poddular

VIP Member
Anti science conspiracy thread 🤣
Do me a fooking favour, after the bullshit we have been fed the last two years and this is it what people still get called for standing up against the false reality of the science of vaccines, that don't work, possibly do more harm than good and most people didn’t need.

And this is coming from someone who had very bad covid early doors and hasnt been the same since. But I'm not going to start posting on LC websites. I think people should also factor in the knock on damage of all the lockdowns, being stuck at home, handgels,lack of health care access ,stress,isolation etc when talking about long term effects.
And surely children have been through enough without enforcing anymore pointless restrictions, vaccines, masks on them, especially when the risk of severe illness is so low for them. !!!!

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
My sister was telling me today of 2 clients she has who have recently got neurological problems after their boosters.
Someone posts possible vaccine side effects/damage and immediately, sure as night follows day,up pops the usual suspects who for some unfathomable reasons find it funny to pour scorn and denial all over peoples suffering. Talk about insulting.
Its horrible. So frightening what’s happening to people and it’s very real. Out of all the coincidences in the world how come all these people are getting these rare health complications days and weeks after being vaccinated. It’s obviously causing concern among researchers or they wouldn’t be putting their time into trying to piece it together. Unfortunately not every research project gets the funding so it’s limited in what it can do, unlike the vaccines there aren’t endless pots of profit to be made from the results so they aren’t going to get the same investment.

Absolutely horrible. Yea I agree it really is so insulting. Reacting with a laughing emoji on a post where I talked about my brother in law almost dying is a new low. Whether we all agree on here on the vaccine is one thing but being so cold is just cruel and lacks any compassion. I don’t expect sympathy from anyone but to go out of your way to try and upset someone says more about them than it does me.

• Heart

Msanya36

Chatty Member
This is absolute madness, no longterm data whatsoever and they seem to be ignoring the serious short term data we've seen not to mind Pfizer's own documents? This is experimental on the public now at this stage, it's actually staggering how they are just not even adhering to previous phases of trials? They are going to seriously hurt people because you cannot account at all for anomalies? But that's acceptable?🤯

Fingers crossed they go India’s 🇮🇳 way and demand their own safety trials first and also refuse to sign any contracts which give the manufacturers a get out of jail free card.

Africa will be the future.
India have their own vaccine, my fiance works for an American software company and he manages staff in India. They told him they have had their own vaccine which millions of them have had, it's behaved very well, actually little side effects and it actually worked. According to those lads , Pfizer tried to buy and rebrand it but they didn't let them and the West in general wouldn't buy this Indian vaccine, pledged allegiance to Pfizer etc only, very interesting what they had to say! Especially back when they were trying to scare us all with the "Indian Variant". His staff in India said it was all lies, it was bad in some of the major cities for a while but not like what they were telling us here.

Last edited:

Poddular

VIP Member
Let's be honest data or no data the vaccines don't work as sold, most people didn’t need them, people should have been encouraged to concentrate on boosting their immune systems naturally, the majority of people who died of covid 19 were very old or already ill, the vaccines have caused unnecessary deaths, they have also been responsible for many short and long-term side effects in formerly healthy people, a lot of the western population think nothing of eating, drinking and smoking too much and rely on "quick fix solutions " recommended to them by doctors via pharmaceutical companies rather than address their unhealthy lifestyle.
Everything else is bs imo.

Reactions: 14

Mbouzer

I remember at one point people would say one covid death is one too many, hell people even thought we could have 0 covid deaths. But people don’t seem to apply the same logic to vaccine death. Why is one vaccine death not one too many? Death of a healthy person who would otherwise survive the virus? No one can help catching or passing a virus on. But purposely being injected with something that is man made and can potentially have devastating effects? Id rather take the risk with a virus that I cannot control.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Vaccines and Covid aside, I do agree that people need to adopt a healthier lifestyle, it doesn’t take much effort to do some form of exercise like a walk and cutting out processed/fast food.
I think a lot of people would not be getting anywhere near as sick as they are if they maintained a healthy lifestyle. We have an epidemic of unhealthy living, both physically and mentally.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Not surprised this strain is leaving a lot more people with long covid symptoms than before.
I am a healthy adult but I am so fatigued now
We're the same ,definitely must be a common symptom of this variant ,

There should be a study on if its the same with the unvaccinated.

I know a few who got it this last year and are fine I know a few vaccinated who got it and are not. I know that's just my experience but ...

I believe I got it a short while ago (but never tested ) Was really rough for a while ( two days in bed) and it lingered for a while but I am absolutely fine now.

Reactions: 13

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I was talking to a lady on the train yesterday. She told me her 22 year old daughter developed myocarditis after her second covid jab. I said that’s terrible and she said but at least she’s protected from covid it could be much worse we’re lucky this is treatable with medication unlike covid 😵💫 delusional.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13