COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Covid-19 thread:

I think you have confused what I asked. People are discussing the Boris resignation when this is meant for covid, therefore can a Boris thread be set up. A lot of posts here are off topic. Not trying to police comments here but it’s just no in relation to the thread

I agree! Bit rude to tell everyone to make a new thread tbf hasn’t went that far off topic 🤣
Not meaning to be rude, apologies if it appears that way. I just don’t want to see memes about Boris and his cats in relation to resigning when it’s nothing to do with covid.

I think you have confused what I asked. People are discussing the Boris resignation when this is meant for covid, therefore can a Boris thread be set up. A lot of posts here are off topic. Not trying to police comments here but it’s just no in relation to the thread
This is the vaccine thread nothing to do with the rise in covid cases which is what you wanted to discuss

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not confused. I share that thread with you as it is more specific to Covid-19 and infections etc. This one is more for Covid-19 vaccine/general vaccine talk. There were only a few Bojo posts following his resignation. I believe there is already a Boris thread set up. 😊

Reactions: 1
Nor contributed much to this thread 😂
I don’t think you need to contribute a lot to a thread to politely ask for there not to be cat completely unrelated to topic thread? This post alone is rude tbh.

I’m not confused. I share that thread with you as it is more specific to Covid-19 and infections etc. This one is more for Covid-19 vaccine/general vaccine talk. There were only a few Bojo posts following his resignation. I believe there is already a Boris thread set up. 😊
Thank you for confirming.

I don’t think you need to contribute a lot to a thread to politely ask for there not to be cat completely unrelated to topic thread? This post alone is rude tbh.

Thank you for confirming.
Well I look forward to hearing what your views are around the rise in cases.

• Haha
As an immunosuppressed person, I am concerned.
And what do you think should happen to keep vulnerable people like yourself safer ? do you want to keep taking vaccines every couple of months as that seems to be the only way forward as far as the gov is concerned .

This thread has only survived to thread 19 because of (my) Elon memes, monkeypox , climate change, nurses don’t count, tin foil hat bashing, tiktok etc talk.

We needed PM Boris Johnson when both sides were at war. Note there hasn’t been any mod intervention for a while….😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This thread has only survived to thread 19 because of (my) Elon memes, monkeypox , climate change, nurses don’t count, tin foil hat bashing, tiktok etc talk.

We needed PM Boris Johnson when both sides were at war. Note there hasn’t been any mod intervention for a while….😜
We’re on thread 17 not 19. 🫣

• Haha
Ah sorry I saw the 19 at the front. :ROFLMAO:

Fingers crossed we won’t get covid 26.
You forgot covid had a Nnnnn-na-na-na nineteen at the end

The US has ordered millions of Monkeypox shots I think we can assume Tedros will be announcing a new pandemic shortly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.