COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever will replace him will be much worse, I can guarantee that. Not one politician is there to serve the country, they only serve themselves. Once you realise that, everything else becomes theatre.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pfizer's contracts were supposed to kept secret .

"Vaccine prices are only one factor in the cost of immunisation campaigns. Of the £11.7bn that the UK expects to spend on its vaccination programme, £2.9bn buys vaccines, securing 267 million doses of five different types, according to the National Audit Office.2"

My dentist was also private before someone chimes in with that. I've paid for my eye tests.

I haven't been sick so not needed any NHS prescriptions.

I'm not taking any birth control either.

The max £120k per vaccine injury approved is also coming out of the NHS budget and is estimated to cost £110 million. Perhaps the vaccinated now should be told to pay for themselves as they talked about for us ?

How can they prove someone is full vaxxed? My aunt was fully vaxxed and had to be hospitalised with clots after catching Covid. Doctors asked if she had been vaxxed and she said she had all of them.

The doctor said she may have died without them, but she ended up with a clot on both lungs, so the jabs didn't protect her from the clots, and she ended up in hospital - couldn't get a whole lot worse.

Thankfully she was admitted into hospital fairly swiftly. However, she never needed to prove she was fully vaxxed, so not sure how they would prove it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How can they prove someone is full vaxxed? My aunt was fully vaxxed and had to be hospitalised with clots after catching Covid. Doctors asked if she had been vaxxed and she said she had all of them.

The doctor said she may have died without them, but she ended up with a clot on both lungs, so the jabs didn't protect her from the clots, and she ended up in hospital - couldn't get a whole lot worse.

Thankfully she was admitted into hospital fairly swiftly. However, she never needed to prove she was fully vaxxed, so not sure how they would prove it.
I imagine "proof" would be based on medical records/administratively. Although there is never any scenario where the NHS would require proof of vaccination for treatment. I'm sorry about your aunt I hope she is ok now.

Medical records/ the covid pass. Though the definition of fully vaxxed is changing. Can you be fully vaccinated if you don't have something for the newest variant?

Wishing your aunt a full recovery.

My previously healthy Dr cousin also had a clot in her lung. She is lucky she is alive. She still hasn't recovered and stopped working almost 3 months ago. As she was not working she couldn't afford her rent and moved into another family member's spare bedroom.

There's been a lot of dairy farm related news in the last couple of days, that's not a coincidence.
Also expect food prices to increase further over the summer. Just warnings/ advice from your resident friendly neighborhood conspiracy theorist

1657186549509.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was talking to a lady on the train yesterday. She told me her 22 year old daughter developed myocarditis after her second covid jab. I said that’s terrible and she said but at least she’s protected from covid it could be much worse we’re lucky this is treatable with medication unlike covid 😵💫 delusional.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Also expect food prices to increase further over the summer. Just warnings/ advice from your resident friendly neighborhood conspiracy theorist
To be fair, these have been on the way for a few years now, it's just taken this long for enough of the dominoes to topple for it to sting enough people for the collective 'oi' to be heard.

To be fair, these have been on the way for a few years now, it's just taken this long for enough of the dominoes to topple for it to sting enough people for the collective 'oi' to be heard.
Yep and we have been saying it for a good few years. Most of us are also preppers. Shame so many have listened to media calling us idiots. You would have thought the panic buying at the start of covid would have made people realise how lacking they are if the grid were to go down or food not able to get to the shop. but still so many think they will be fine and can pop to the supermarket if they run out.

Reactions: 8
Yep and we have been saying it for a good few years. Most of us are also preppers. Shame so many have listened to media calling us idiots. You would have thought the panic buying at the start of covid would have made people realise how lacking they are if the grid were to go down or food not able to get to the shop. but still so many think they will be fine and can pop to the supermarket if they run out.
It is called Capitalism lmao virtually everyone has been saying this. It's how the economy works (or doesn't work).

Also not everyone has the time, money, space or resources to rely on anything but supermarkets idk what else they are meant to do.

Medical records/ the covid pass. Though the definition of fully vaxxed is changing. Can you be fully vaccinated if you don't have something for the newest variant?

Wishing your aunt a full recovery.

My previously healthy Dr cousin also had a clot in her lung. She is lucky she is alive. She still hasn't recovered and stopped working almost 3 months ago. As she was not working she couldn't afford her rent and moved into another family member's spare bedroom.

View attachment 1398698.
That’s a given haven’t you seen the state of the country recently 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.