COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You admitted yourself an article you shared hadn’t been shared here before though, didn’t you? What was your motive behind that I wonder
Well, I didn’t know for sure it hadn’t been, but I didn’t feel like hunting through many pages. But I knew some very similar ones had been posted, hence it was relevant. However, I note you continue to focus on that one aspect. What’s your motive behind that I wonder.

The recent ones had been discussed before, though.

I did read the article thanks and it is flawed as quite rightly others have also noted. They are alluding it is the vaccine. (Not moderating, kindly asking you to leave it at that as it’s not going anywhere!)

“While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals.”

They’re not alluding to the fact at all they’re simply stating that there’s been an increase post vaccine for whatever reason they end the article with this
A7E2B97B-1C4A-4EDF-B238-BF428C7320C5.jpeg

Why would they add covid 19 if they thought it was solely vaccine induced.

Reactions: 1
It’s obviously been twisted by those pro-vax CT that imagine any hint of negativity makes for a conspiracy and lies 😂

Reactions: 5
Well, I didn’t know for sure it hadn’t been, but I didn’t feel like hunting through many pages. But I knew some very similar ones had been posted, hence it was relevant. However, I note you continue to focus on that one aspect. What’s your motive behind that I wonder.

The recent ones had been discussed before, though.
No motive here. I’m merely showing that you aren’t using it because you genuinely want to show a follow up to it but rather to prove your own agenda that no death is associated with the vaccine. I focus on that aspect because you said, “Post something about the vaccine not causing things that have previously been stated” but yet it wasn’t previously stated on at least this occasion.

If the article hasn’t ever been discussed here and discussed as a potential covid vaccine death then it begs the question what really is the relevance of posting it if it’s only to say it isn’t a vaccine death. No one here said it was a vaccine death so maybe you can understand why it comes across as told you so-y.

Reactions: 2
No motive here. I’m merely showing that you aren’t using it because you genuinely want to show a follow up to it but rather to prove your own agenda that no death is associated with the vaccine. I focus on that aspect because you said, “Post something about the vaccine not causing things that have previously been stated” but yet it wasn’t previously stated on at least this occasion.

If the article hasn’t ever been discussed here and discussed as a potential covid vaccine death then it begs the question what really is the relevance of posting it if it’s only to say it isn’t a vaccine death. No one here said it was a vaccine death so maybe you can understand why it comes across as told you so-y.
I've never said that "no death is associated with the vaccine". I've said on multiple occasions that there are unfortunately risks associated with all forms of medicine. They're rare, but they do happen and of course it's tragic for anyone involved. Each person weighs up their own risk and decides what's right for them. And, incidentally, I was always against vaccine mandates as I feel automony over one's body is very important.

However, there was a time when I felt that the side effects were being overstated here. (I appreciate you haven't been around for as long, but these threads go back a long time.) There were times when almost any premature death was being posted and speculated about. A few times I said things like: "There's a possibility this wasn't the vaccine" (paraphrasing obviously) among a few others, and we would often get told we were trying to minimise the impacts of the vaccine, even if there was no confirmation the person who'd died had even had a vaccine.

However, as the deaths had only just been announced there was no way to know for sure. Obviously you need to wait for further information - eg. things like the coroner's report, etc. So it's not as much about saying "I told you so", but more continuing earlier conversations where we now have a bit more information. (And yes I know the one regarding the 18 year old golfer may not have been specifically posted, but plenty that were very similar were, so I felt it was relevant.)

If someone found extra information that confirmed someone did die of a vaccine, I'd likely say "very tragic and it proves all medicine sadly does carry risk", rather than ignoring the main part of the post and saying something like: "your only motivation is 'I told you so'."

At the end of the day, it's a vaccine discussion thread and that's all I'm doing. No sinister motivations here. Though one time it was heavily implied by someone that I was working for some organisation or "army" (I've still never understood that one)! :D

I've never said that "no death is associated with the vaccine". I've said on multiple occasions that there are unfortunately risks associated with all forms of medicine. They're rare, but they do happen and of course it's tragic for anyone involved. Each person weighs up their own risk and decides what's right for them. And, incidentally, I was always against vaccine mandates as I feel automony over one's body is very important.

However, there was a time when I felt that the side effects were being overstated here. (I appreciate you haven't been around for as long, but these threads go back a long time.) There were times when almost any premature death was being posted and speculated about. A few times I said things like: "There's a possibility this wasn't the vaccine" (paraphrasing obviously) among a few others, and we would often get told we were trying to minimise the impacts of the vaccine, even if there was no confirmation the person who'd died had even had a vaccine.

However, as the deaths had only just been announced there was no way to know for sure. Obviously you need to wait for further information - eg. things like the coroner's report, etc. So it's not as much about saying "I told you so", but more continuing earlier conversations where we now have a bit more information. (And yes I know the one regarding the 18 year old golfer may not have been specifically posted, but plenty that were very similar were, so I felt it was relevant.)

If someone found extra information that confirmed someone did die of a vaccine, I'd likely say "very tragic and it proves all medicine sadly does carry risk", rather than ignoring the main part of the post and saying something like: "your only motivation is 'I told you so'."

At the end of the day, it's a vaccine discussion thread and that's all I'm doing. No sinister motivations here. Though one time it was heavily implied by someone that I was working for some organisation or "army" (I've still never understood that one)! :D
Aren’t we also sponsored by Pfizer? 🤪

How come the Moderna article isn’t seen as flawed when they’re speculating on the effectiveness of a vaccine that’s not even in general circulation and only trialed on over 400 people 🤣

Reactions: 2
How come the Moderna article isn’t seen as flawed when they’re speculating on the effectiveness of a vaccine that’s not even in general circulation and only trialed on over 400 people 🤣
It’s not a published study yet…it’s a news article. Big difference.

It’s not a published study yet…it’s a news article. Big difference.
The other one was a news article too based on data gathered by Israeli and other researchers, nature have not backed it yet as you’ve clearly pointed out on a few occasions.

The other one was a news article too based on data gathered by Israeli and other researchers, nature have not backed it yet as you’ve clearly pointed out on a few occasions.
The news article was talking about a research study which I (and others including the Editors note) deem to be flawed.

Actually I’m not new around here, I’ve lurked on these threads from they originated - i believe this was originally a thread for people who didn’t want the vaccine and it later evolved to a wider covid vaccine discussion.

I did say the deaths not associated with the vaccine were a tragedy, I agreed with you on that. So I’m uncertain why you assume I skip over the main points. I feel your motivation in posted unrelated articles are to say I told you so - opinions are subjective and a bit like arseholes we’ve all got one 😂😂

Well I can’t speak for anyone else - I certainly never claimed where you worked for or what you do for a living so I’m not sure why you’ve thrown that in but aw well, crack on lol

Reactions: 5
The news article was talking about a research study which I (and others including the Editors note) deem to be flawed.
Where does it say it’s flawed? Nature have said they’ll update when they’ve had the appropriate response from the authors .

Where does it say it’s flawed? Nature have said they’ll update when they’ve had the appropriate response from the authors .
I think it is, others have voiced its faults and it says this in the Editor’s Note… “Readers are alerted that the conclusions of this article are subject to criticisms that are being considered by the Editors.”

I think it is, others have voiced its faults and it says this in the Editor’s Note… “Readers are alerted that the conclusions of this article are subject to criticisms that are being considered by the Editors.”
If it was their concerns why would they publish it ? comes across like others have questioned it and the editor has given the author a chance to respond ,

Attachments

Actually I’m not new around here, I’ve lurked on these threads from they originated - i believe this was originally a thread for people who didn’t want the vaccine and it later evolved to a wider covid vaccine discussion.

I did say the deaths not associated with the vaccine were a tragedy, I agreed with you on that. So I’m uncertain why you assume I skip over the main points. I feel your motivation in posted unrelated articles are to say I told you so - opinions are subjective and a bit like arseholes we’ve all got one 😂😂

Well I can’t speak for anyone else - I certainly never claimed where you worked for or what you do for a living so I’m not sure why you’ve thrown that in but aw well, crack on lol
Ah okay, I just assumed you were newer as your join date is months after these threads started up. The point about the thread originally being for those who didn't want the vaccine is a bit vague; I don't ever recall it specifically being called that, but I might be wrong.

I've already said multiple times that my motivation isn't to say "I told you so" and I believe I've demonstrated that with several posts, including the last one. But I appreciate you're not going to let go of that because your whole argument is based around it. Which is just my opinion (and I agree we're all entitled to those. :D )

I threw the last part in as I was talking generally about these threads and showing how they often descend into absurdity. I didn't mean to suggest you'd ever said those things, though.

Ah okay, I just assumed you were newer as your join date is months after these threads started up. The point about the thread originally being for those who didn't want the vaccine is a bit vague; I don't ever recall it specifically being called that, but I might be wrong.

I've already said multiple times that my motivation isn't to say "I told you so" and I believe I've demonstrated that with several posts, including the last one. But I appreciate you're not going to let go of that because your whole argument is based around it. Which is just my opinion (and I agree we're all entitled to those. :D )

I threw the last part in as I was talking generally about these threads and showing how they often descend into absurdity. I didn't mean to suggest you'd ever said those things, though.
You don’t need an account to lurk lol. The discussions were quite hostile in the beginning especially so I didn’t want to contribute to them at the time, I was on the receiving end of enough hostility from family 😂 a lot of what was said back then has all turned out true though, would be worth reading back if you wanted some bedtime reading! I’m not arguing with you, I’m just acknowledging that while you say it’s not your motivation your posts suggest otherwise so it’s a bit hypocritical- in my opinion!

Here was the first thread I believe it was merged with another vaccine thread about to vaccine or not to vaccine

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You don’t need an account to lurk lol. The discussions were quite hostile in the beginning especially so I didn’t want to contribute to them at the time, I was on the receiving end of enough hostility from family 😂 a lot of what was said back then has all turned out true though, would be worth reading back if you wanted some bedtime reading! I’m not arguing with you, I’m just acknowledging that while you say it’s not your motivation your posts suggest otherwise so it’s a bit hypocritical- in my opinion!

Here was the first thread I believe it was merged with another vaccine thread about to vaccine or not to vaccine

Ah okay, I notice the second post said "There's a covid vaccine thread on here you may find it useful", so I assume the general covid vaccine thread existed then, too.

But we also had a coronavirus thread which has gone now. It got very confusing as there was a lot of crossover between the two threads!

For what it's worth, I'm sorry to hear that your family gave you hostility for not wanting the vaccine. All my close family had it, but I know if one of them hadn't have wanted it, I wouldn't have criticised them. We'd have probably had a discussion, but I certainly wouldn't have told anyone to take it. I maintain it was the right choice for me, but to each their own.

Reactions: 4
Ah okay, I notice the second post said "There's a covid vaccine thread on here you may find it useful", so I assume the general covid vaccine thread existed then, too.

But we also had a coronavirus thread which has gone now. It got very confusing as there was a lot of crossover between the two threads!

For what it's worth, I'm sorry to hear that your family gave you hostility for not wanting the vaccine. All my close family had it, but I know if one of them hadn't have wanted it, I wouldn't have criticised them. We'd have probably had a discussion, but I certainly wouldn't have told anyone to take it. I maintain it was the right choice for me, but to each their own.
Yea I believe it merged with the “to covid vaccine or not to covid vaccine” thread because there was a lot of crossover but that one I’ve tagged was set up specifically for refusing as I understand, whereas the other one was more generalised for both choices. The refusing one seemed to get hijacked quite a bit people saying why others were wrong etc so I didn’t want to enter into any of those discussions!

Thank you, I too agree everyone should have their own decision respected and what’s right for me or for you isn’t right for everyone. We should all own the rights to our own body and our lives should be restricted or enhanced based on what medical interventions were prepared or not prepared to have.

I meant our lives shouldn’t be restricted** 😳 I hope that’s clear 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.