COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

At this point in the pandemic, are vaccines/boosters pointless?

• Yes

Votes: 123 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 16 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the wizard of Oz is actually set in the future. It's a warning of things to come. Bill gates is the wicked witch, Zuckerberg is the tin Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who was it called the next pandemic 😂 remember Tattlers are one step ahead of the science 😜

I'm sure it's just precautionary!

Question for all - should we create a new Monkeypox thread? 🤔
Well saying as there’s not many on here fall into the vaxx category anymore it might be a good idea 😂…Maybe we could call it the pandemic thread lol ,include anything on the rise .

Latest moneypox data
C9702609-76C5-4C19-912E-40A4B4B8F873.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’d personally prefer 🦍 talk on this thread . Not that much to report about the covid vaccines until the new document drop comes out and even then it’ll be a side story when people can barely afford to eat and there’s ongoing war, fuel crises etc.

Reactions: 5

We’ve destroyed the planet and it’s inhabits now it’s payback .

I’m wondering will we need to panic buy banana’s 🍌

Last edited:
According to the fail gay men may be offered the monkey pox vaccine! What about the men that sleep with other men then come home and have sex with their wives 🤷🏼‍♀️

Any of our resident expert virologists want to join the ranks ? they’re desperate for help

We’ve destroyed the planet and it’s inhabits now it’s payback .

I’m wondering will we need to panic buy banana’s 🍌
Im more inclined to think all these viruses are a result of globalization. Places with poor medical care and poor hygiene do have more disease than the west. But it was largely contained as people from those places didn't travel to the west and visa versa.

But now people are travelling and moving and trading all over the world. So it makes sense that with that human travel disease will travel too.

Reactions: 4
Im more inclined to think all these viruses are a result of globalization. Places with poor medical care and poor hygiene do have more disease than the west. But it was largely contained as people from those places didn't travel to the west and visa versa.

But now people are travelling and moving and trading all over the world. So it makes sense that with that human travel disease will travel too.
Why is it only showing now though ? monkeypox had all but disappeared till around 5 years ago and was basically contained ,now it's exploded in an unusal way .

Reactions: 1
Why is it only showing now though ? monkeypox had all but disappeared till around 5 years ago and was basically contained ,now it's exploded in an unusal way .
I dunno, but the most random things can have a knock on affect in the most unusual ways.

Like there was a massive ebola outbreak because China and Europe started over fishing African waters. The people that lived on the coasts started eating bush meat instead of fish, then got ebola.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I dunno, but the most random things can have a knock on affect in the most unusual ways.

Like there was a massive ebola outbreak because China and Europe started over fishing African waters. The people that lived on the coasts started eating bush meat instead of fish, then got ebola.
It’s the unusual disease explosions I’d have to question it’s a running trend atm.

Reactions: 2
There was something about the smallpox vaccine offering some protection against monkeypox as it's very similar?
So now people aren't vaccinated against smallpox they won't have that protection?
A theory probably easily debunked depending on the age of those who have been infected, whether they are not old enough to have had the smallpox jab.

I think It's younger people infected .I know the French case is 29 and had no links to travel so community spread in France too.

Another 34 hep cases in UK kids … No closer to a cause

Last edited:
  • Angry
A chicken, a monkey and a crazy cow walked into a bar…….

the bird wasn’t invited, cuz that was only a flu.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.