COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Japanese heart surgeon speaking out.

When I saw about Jamal Edwards and drugs my first thought was how long before someone comes on here to put the speculators in their place with a " look it wasn't the vaccine na na na naaa na"🙄☹ what a strange world we live in.
Meanwhile more and more heart doctors and scientists are coming out with their fears and warnings about the vaccines and the damage they can do and are doing . And the last thing any of us non believers want is to be proved right!!!!
For me it was always asking for trouble and for most totally unnecessary and I don't understand how more people couldn't see this. But I never wanted to be right.
👏👏👏👏👏 EXACTLY, I certainly didn't want to be right, I still don't!🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bit off topic maybe as not Covid vaccine related, but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the chickenpox vaccination? Just curious on people’s opinions really.

America has the CP vaccine in its childhood schedule. There is a shingles epidemic, kids are now getting shingles and not just once either. It has to be the vaccine

So many Americans are scared that their child will get CP while the rest of the world takes CP in its stride, the reason is they have project fear over CP and so many believe it to be a very dangerous illness.

I re-read some of that very first thread that was for those not wanting to get the vaccine. Holly crap. So many sanctimonious and nasty people. It's quite scary how angry they were. for what? So many were proved wrong over the vaccine efficiency, where are they now? I know some did change their minds and we see it from the polls.

I wish everyone who posted in it would re-read those posts and maybe they will see how they were manipulated into believing BS and to turn on their fellow man and will fight harder to stop themselves from being manipulated the next time. The media is not your friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish everyone who posted in it would re-read those posts and maybe they will see how they were manipulated into believing BS and to turn on their fellow man and will fight harder to stop themselves from being manipulated the next time. The media is not your friend.
I don’t feel like I was manipulated into believing anything or even getting the vaccine. I don’t regret my choice. I guess there will be people who feel similarly but there will also be people who don’t.

Reactions: 1
I don’t feel like I was manipulated into believing anything or even getting the vaccine. I don’t regret my choice. I guess there will be people who feel similarly but there will also be people who don’t.
With all due respect, we all know you have not changed your mind and still believe everything you were told But many many others have. Even my stubborn family who gave me tit while pointing and laughing at my stance have since moved on, none of them has taken the boosters.

IMO Anyone still fully believing they were not lied to or manipulated in any way must be related to a certain large bird.

1654851972598.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
With all due respect, we all know you have not changed your mind and still believe everything you were told But many many others have. Even my stubborn family who gave me tit while pointing and laughing at my stance have since moved on, none of them has taken the boosters.

IMO Anyone still fully believing they were not lied to or manipulated in any way must be related to a certain large bird.

View attachment 1332376
I don’t have my head buried in the sand and likewise to say others have is just nonsensical. If people are happy with the choice they made then so be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think there are many people who recognise now how they were deceived and manipulated. There are still some believers we see them everyday still muzzled. My GP doesn’t even wear a mask - speaks for itself really!

Reactions: 11
I don’t see why people can’t just say “I think one thing, you think something else and that’s fine”.

Just seems unnecessarily rude to say you’re right and anyone who disagrees is burying their head in the sand. Surely the point of visiting discussion boards is to share views

I don’t see why people can’t just say “I think one thing, you think something else and that’s fine”.

Just seems unnecessarily rude to say you’re right and anyone who disagrees is burying their head in the sand. Surely the point of visiting discussion boards is to share views
If it ended at “I think one thing and you think something else” there wouldn’t be any discussion though would there 😂

Reactions: 3
I think there are many people who recognise now how they were deceived and manipulated. There are still some believers we see them everyday still muzzled. My GP doesn’t even wear a mask - speaks for itself really!
Can't see how anyone who thought the unvaccinated were killing old people and were selfish, not only still believe they were unmanipulated, but haven't changed their minds in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't see how anyone who thought the unvaccinated were killing old people and were selfish, not only still believe they were unmanipulated, but haven't changed their minds in any way.
My husband was just saying yesterday how they must either be sticking at it because they’re so stubborn and don’t want to admit they were fooled or they’re totally delusional! I mean surely seeing all the big wigs paying to have a vaccine record so they wouldn’t have to actually have the vaccine should make even the biggest believers consider what they’ve been fed! If the people at the top of the chain don’t trust the vaccine why do they expect other people to.. hmmm money talks💰💸💵💷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My husband was just saying yesterday how they must either be sticking at it because they’re so stubborn and don’t want to admit they were fooled or they’re totally delusional! I mean surely seeing all the big wigs paying to have a vaccine record so they wouldn’t have to actually have the vaccine should make even the biggest believers consider what they’ve been fed! If the people at the top of the chain don’t trust the vaccine why do they expect other people to.. hmmm money talks💰💸💵💷
I assure you (and your husband) I am not ‘sticking to it’ because I am ‘so stubborn’ nor am I delusional. I am happy with the choice I made, nothing else to it.

Last edited:
I was talking to my neighbour yesterday. She’s originally from Hong Kong and her brother is still out there. She tells me it’s crazy out there at the minute, her 3 year old nephew is double vaccinated. He has to wear masks to preschool! A 3 year old. Absolutely insane. Her brothers not able to leave but the first chance he gets they are coming over here. It sounds so unbelievable until you hear first hand from someone.

I assure (and your husband) I not ‘sticking to it’ because I am so stubborn, nor am I delusional. I am happy with the choice I made, nothing else to it.
That’s cool, I wasn’t talking to you so please don’t take offence.

Reactions: 7
I was talking to my neighbour yesterday. She’s originally from Hong Kong and her brother is still out there. She tells me it’s crazy out there at the minute, her 3 year old nephew is double vaccinated. He has to wear masks to preschool! A 3 year old. Absolutely insane. Her brothers not able to leave but the first chance he gets they are coming over here. It sounds so unbelievable until you hear first hand from someone.

That’s cool, I wasn’t talking to you so please don’t take offence.
I know, I was just giving my perspective (as well as clarifying I’m not stubborn or delusional 😅) as someone who has not changed the way they feel regarding choices made.

What happens if the gov only offer the vulnerable the new vaccine, I believe it’s going to be costly now the grace period has ended and the moneymen can flourish.

Reactions: 2
If it ended at “I think one thing and you think something else” there wouldn’t be any discussion though would there 😂
I just meant views can at least be exchanged respectfully, or at least they should be.

As Prefrontal touched on earlier, some of us who felt the vaccine was right for them should be able to say things like that - without being told we're being stubborn or that we're sticking our heads in the sand. Because taking or not taking the vaccine are both valid viewpoints - as each person should be able to make the choice for themselves, without others inventing reasons for their choices.

It's a bit like how I'm sure some people who didn't have the vaccines probably wouldn't take too kindly to people coming on here and accusing them of being selfish, or saying they should have their liberties curtailed, etc. Which I don't believe, by the way, I'm just using it as an example.

This next bit isn't aimed at you specifically and I've said similar things before, but I thought it was relevant:
I'm on the vulnerable list and was offered the vaccines early. I took the main two and then the booster. I knew there could be possible side effects as I was informed of them, but I felt those were rare and hence the risk of side effects was acceptable to me, when I weighed it up against the benefits the vaccines would offer. To date, I haven't had covid to my knowledge, which either means I was lucky enough to avoid it, or I've had it and my immune system coped without me displaying symptoms, due to being boosted by the vaccines.

Obviously everyone's experiences are different and I can only speak on behalf of myself. However, I feel all of that shows I'm not some unintelligent thicko who blindly took vaccines because the government told me to. I can use independent thought and make decisions about what I put in my body solely for myself and not because anyone else coerced me.

I don’t have my head buried in the sand and likewise to say others have is just nonsensical. If people are happy with the choice they made then so be it.
Indeed. You said it a lot more succinctly than I did. 😂

Same with people who give stick to those who still wear masks in crowded places. They're harming no one, so if it makes them feel safe, what's the issue?

If it wasn't OK to give stick to those who chose not to wear masks in the pandemic, then it's not OK to give stick to those who still choose to wear face coverings. After all, aren't most of us libertarians - i.e. make your own choice for you and don't give others grief for their choices? It'd be nice if so.

Last edited:
I just meant views can at least be exchanged respectfully, or at least they should be.

As Prefrontal touched on earlier, some of us who felt the vaccine was right for them should be able to say things like that - without being told we're being stubborn or that we're sticking our heads in the sand. Because taking or not taking the vaccine are both valid viewpoints - as each person should be able to make the choice for themselves, without others inventing reasons for their choices.

It's a bit like how I'm sure some people who didn't have the vaccines probably wouldn't take too kindly to people coming on here and accusing them of being selfish, or saying they should have their liberties curtailed, etc. Which I don't believe, by the way, I'm just using it as an example.

This next bit isn't aimed at you specifically and I've said similar things before, but I thought it was relevant:
I'm on the vulnerable list and was offered the vaccines early. I took the main two and then the booster. I knew there could be possible side effects as I was informed of them, but I felt those were rare and hence the risk of side effects was acceptable to me, when I weighed it up against the benefits the vaccines would offer. To date, I haven't had covid to my knowledge, which either means I was lucky enough to avoid it, or I've had it and my immune system coped without me displaying symptoms, due to being boosted by the vaccines.

Obviously everyone's experiences are different and I can only speak on behalf of myself. However, I feel all of that shows I'm not some unintelligent thicko who blindly took vaccines because the government told me to. I can use independent thought and make decisions about what I put in my body solely for myself and not because anyone else coerced me.
I haven’t been disrespectful to anyone. If you wanna take a vaccine that’s cool. Exercise your right to choose and own that decision. We were discussing how many people have went on to regret that decision, if you haven’t then we weren’t talking about you at all. I mentioned something my husband said, if you take offence to that then I can only assume it must ring true, otherwise what is there to be offended at.

If it wasn't OK to give stick to those who chose not to wear masks in the pandemic, then it's not OK to give stick to those who still choose to wear face coverings.
Those people are harming others though, particularly the oceans and the environment around us. Many of them end up in woodlands and oceans which contributes to the disruption of life for our vulnerable creatures.

You might say that it wasn’t ok, however that demonstrates your lack of insight. People who didn’t wear masks were treated significantly differently, refused entry into shops, refused entry to restaurants even though you take it off to eat the food, refused entry to outdoor markets, refused medical treatment. Can you recall the “no mask no entry” signs at every doorway of every shop and public building?! Maybe you’ve a different recollection than I do.

I was called a murderer for not wearing a mask. Bit more than giving “stick”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t been disrespectful to anyone. If you wanna take a vaccine that’s cool. Exercise your right to choose and own that decision. We were discussing how many people have went on to regret that decision, if you haven’t then we weren’t talking about you at all. I mentioned something my husband said, if you take offence to that then I can only assume it must ring true, otherwise what is there to be offended at.
I didn't take offence to what your husband said. I replied to the post you made before the one where you mentioned your husband.

It was the head in sand bit I was more referring to and that was aimed at people like me -- i.e. those who don't regret their decision.

I didn't take offence to what your husband said. I replied to the post you made before the one where you mentioned your husband.

It was the head in sand bit I was more referring to and that was aimed at people like me -- i.e. those who don't regret their decision.
You might want to scroll back and re read, I didn’t make that comment.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.