COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Skipping over the main point of my posts" 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯

Thats done me in.
Unfookingbelievable.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Ensay your stock response to all of us is "the same could be said back to you though" in a very high & mighty manner, but you forget we read what you say and there's PLENTY of hypocritical comments from you, and 'skipping over main points' in a comment, but focusing on minutiae in order to try and prove you're right.

We just don't pull you up on it because frankly it's a headbanging exercise going round in circles with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Ensay your stock response to all of us is "the same could be said back to you though" in a very high & mighty manner, but you forget we read what you say and there's PLENTY of hypocritical comments from you, and 'skipping over main points' in a comment, but focusing on minutiae in order to try and prove you're right.

We just don't pull you up on it because frankly it's a headbanging exercise going round in circles with you.
I just find it's a really weird criticism and is clearly ignoring the main point.

If we make it about something other than the vaccine, if you pointed out something to a person and they ignored the subject and said: "Oh you're only saying that to prove yourself right!" I'm sure you'd feel the same way. It's classic deflection to make the person seem like they're in the wrong for stating a fact.

Like I said earlier, it's also a strawman as then I get drawn into arguing about why I posted something - then magically the whole point - i.e. that someone didn't die from a vaccine even though they were speculated to - gets hidden and ignored. But then I suppose I've only got myself to blame for getting drawn into the strawman argument.

I maintain that if it's OK to post here about deaths that might have been caused by the vaccine, then it's OK to post about deaths that weren't. They're both relevant to the thread after all.

Regarding the latter part, I also get frustrated at going around in circles with people here. It's not all one-sided, I assure you. :)

I just find it's a really weird criticism and is clearly ignoring the main point.

If we make it about something other than the vaccine, if you pointed out something to a person and they ignored the subject and said: "Oh you're only saying that to prove yourself right!" I'm sure you'd feel the same way. It's classic deflection to make the person seem like they're in the wrong for posting a fact.

Like I said earlier, it's also a strawman as then I get drawn into arguing about why I posted something - then magically the whole point - i.e. that someone didn't die from a vaccine even though they were speculated to - gets hidden and ignored. But then I suppose I've only got myself to blame for getting drawn into the strawman argument.

I maintain that if it's OK to post here about deaths that might have been caused by the vaccine, then it's OK to post about deaths that weren't. They're both relevant to the thread after all.

Regarding the latter part, I also get frustrated at going around in circles with people here. It's not all one-sided, I assure you. :)
I did acknowledge that someone died as a result of something other than the vaccine though, was it not a good enough response to meet your criteria 😬 lots of people reacted to the comment so I’m sure we’re all in solidarity that all deaths are tragic, and particularly those that are premature.

I take issue with your comments because from where I’m sitting it appears told you so-y. You’re posting articles that have never even been referenced on this thread before as a “gotcha”. No one here wants anyones death to be by the vaccine, many here are concerned that it potentially could be the vaccine. You seem to disagree that deaths can be by the vaccine and that’s cool we all have our own opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No that was me and I went back and did find the post that someone said the blood clot Hailey Beiber had was from the vaccine. Here is the comment.

View attachment 1329690
That was from a random poster not a regular contributor maybe you should've attached your response to them lol instead of making out we're all making wild allegations .

This is the full Israeli study in Nature they haven’t dismissed anything yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That was from a random poster not a regular contributor maybe you should've attached your response to them lol instead of making out we're all making wild allegations .

I didn’t make out you’re all making wild allegations. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve already posted the SAME Israeli study with the Editor’s note, not sure what point you’re trying to make? This is the SAME study I was referring to yesterday. Still majorly flawed.

Last edited:
I didn’t make out anyone was making wild allegations. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I’ve already posted the same Israeli study with the Editor’s note, not sure what point you’re trying to make? This is the SAME study I was referring to yesterday. Still majorly flawed.
You literally posted a SS of someones post with reference to them claiming she had a bloodclot caused by the vaccine 😂
The nature study wasn't aimed at you it just happens to clip on , it's for others to read if they wish .

Reactions: 1
You literally posted a SS of someones post with reference to them claiming she had a bloodclot caused by the vaccine 😂
The nature study wasn't aimed at you it just happens to clip on , it's for others to read if they wish .
Sorry my comment was meant to read that I didn’t claim you were ALL making wild allegations. I don’t get why making a big deal out of this, it is clear what my comment was about.

Regarding the Israeli study, I posted it a couple of days ago for people to read for context.

Sorry my comment was meant to read that I didn’t claim you were ALL making wild allegations. I don’t get why making a big deal out of this, it is clear what my comment was about.

Regarding the Israeli study, I posted it a couple of days ago for people to read for context.
Indeed! Lots of people post things here unchecked, but it feels like whenever we post anything it's scrutinsed and criticised. It's exhausting! :D

I didn’t see it? Maybe others didn’t either?Why drag up the HB thing when it was a random post from someone that was never discussed again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see it? Maybe others didn’t either?Why drag up the HB thing when it was a random post from someone that was never discussed again 🤷🏼‍♀️
My comment was in response to what @Ensay said regarding the sad news of Jamal. Sorry why are you making a big deal about this? I’ve said what I had to say, you are the one dragging it on…

Making a mountain out of a molehill. 😅 It really is not that deep.
Yep. Post something about the vaccine causing deaths or side effects, fine.

Post something about the vaccine not causing things that have previously been stated - "you're trying to prove yourself right", or "only one poster said that and didn't return" etc etc.

I usually bite my tongue, but I'm feeling outspoken today. :D

Post something about the vaccine not causing things that have previously been stated - "you're trying to prove yourself right", or "only one poster said that and didn't return" etc etc.

I really don’t get it and why does it have to be so complicated. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

You admitted yourself an article you shared hadn’t been shared here before though, didn’t you? What was your motive behind that I wonder

Reactions: 2
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z

Actually it was not! And you admit on this that you went back looking for the post to prove a point 😂View attachment 1330039
I posted the same article a couple of days ago in response to someone who posted a link about it and I shared the FULL article for context. Again not sure what point you are trying to make. It is flawed, has been spoken about online.

EB0D8F9B-649C-42AC-B0C2-8D64E1DAA2B7.jpeg

Regarding your second point, my initial comment was in response to @Ensay. This morning I thought the poster may have been speaking about me hence my second comment. Please stop making a big deal out of nothing and let’s leave it at that.

• Haha
I posted the same article a couple of days ago in response to someone who posted a link about it and I shared the FULL article for context. Again not sure what point you are trying to make. It is flawed, has been spoken about online.

View attachment 1330049

Regarding your second point, my initial comment was in response to @Ensay. This morning I thought the poster may have been speaking about me hence my second comment. Please stop making a big deal out of nothing and let’s leave it at that.
You always assume people are referencing you 🤨
It’s inconclusive according to the editor, if you actually read the article they’re not pinpointing the vaccine as a cause they’re simply stating the increase in heart related issues after the vaccine rollout and that health practitioners should be aware of the symptoms to look out for.. Stop moderating my replies 😂

Reactions: 5
You always assume people are referencing you 🤨
It’s inconclusive according to the editor, if you actually read the article they’re not pinpointing the vaccine as a cause they’re simply stating the increase in heart related issues after the vaccine rollout and that health practitioners should be aware of the symptoms to look out for.. Stop moderating my replies 😂
I did read the article thanks and it is flawed as quite rightly others have also noted. They are alluding it is the vaccine. (Not moderating, kindly asking you to leave it at that as it’s not going anywhere!)

“While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals.”

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.