Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Lockdowns did work. There is very clear evidence in a reduction of infections when they were implemented. Fewer infected people meant fewer people dying from it. I don't doubt that some people have suffered mentally and financially but to save people's actual lives then yes I am ok with it.
That’s good to know that you were ok with families being plunged into poverty, elderly dying alone in care home and hospitals, rise in drug abuse, alcohol abuse and suicides and many others dying as a result of missed screenings and other important appointments being cancelled, all because of lockdown. Who is really the selfish one here?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

HotMesss

I decided not to take the vaccine when they sealed the test data. I was already putting it off because of friends having bad reactions to it, but once I heard that it was a no from me. And I will do anything to stop my kids from getting it too.

And I was literally praying for a vaccine at the start of the pandemic! I was terrified!

Reactions: 19

Cactusflower

Have you joined a union and that NHS100k group? My friend is in both and has been advised not to quit, either they will u turn or have committed unfair dismissal. Sorry you are going through this
I am in a union and I’ve seen the NHS100k stuff on Twitter. . I’m just too nervous that there won’t be a u- turn in time. It’s not a hill I think I can die on. Like I said I’ve got no financial fall back. I get a pittance from my useless ex and I don’t know what else I could do as a job. This is all I’m trained to do.
It’s a desperate situation and honestly I think a lot of HCP’s are in the same situation as me and wil cave and get the jab against their will because they need to work.
I honestly hate this government and it saddens me how much people support this bullshit.
They were happy to work us like dogs through the worst of the pandemic but now we seem dispensable.

• Sad
  • Heart
When this started I thought it was like swine flu or SARS. Media inflated rubbish that would come to nothing.

But even from day one it was clear this virus was never a threat to me. It's always been clear who the at risk demographic is.

So no I was never gonna have the vaccine and I knew I was never gonna have it. I was also of the opinion that the over exaggeration of everything was to sell a vax that at best wouldn't really work, and at worst would be dangerous and untested. So before it came out i knew I woulndt be taking it. You only had to look at the WHOs behaviour during swine flu to see sales was the agenda all along.

Its been pretty easy to separate truth from media nonsense and gov propergander and psychological manipulation from day one.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
The sex/sex act comparison I just can't get on board with. How far do you take this in making allowances for people who feel uncomfortable about certain things? I've raised the point earlier on the thread what if I was an NHS worker but was uncomfortable washing my hands before seeing patients? Should I simply be allowed to crack on or would you (quite rightly) expect that I be brought to task on it? We could take the analogy to all sorts of silly extremes but I take on board the criticism my pilot comment received earlier so I won't do that here.
How can you compare washing hands and taking a vaccine that is in its trial stages? A vaccine that has potential side effects including death. You don’t die from washing your hands. You seem to have no respect for a persons free choice as this is your view on NHS staff choice to not be vaccinated, ‘I'd wish that those staff saw the error of their ways and changed their minds.’ Can you not see how dangerous the language you are using here is? Who are you to decide that their FREE CHOICE is an error in their ways?

• Heart

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Indeed suicide is awful and the number of people taking their own lives (especially young men) is tragic. But if I came to you with a solution that would greatly reduce or eliminate these suicides would you reject it like some on here reject the Covid vaccine?
You cannot compare mental health treatment such as talk therapy, trauma treatment, CBT etc as the same as a vaccine. What utter utter bollocks. And no, medication doesn’t cure suicidal tendencies in people, for some especially teenagers it actually increases the risks.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I was fine for about 18 hours then in the middle of the night woke up with a raging temperature, headache and sickness, nothing would help! Part of me thought before and after why am I having it when I’ve already had Covid (I know you can get it again but still) I’m just fed up with it all now.
Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction. Apparently you can have a more severe reaction if you've already had Covid. To be honest I would say natural immunity is far more superior to vaccine immunity. I saw a clip from a private organisation who are doing their own research into natural immunity as the US government will not fund any research into it (alarm bells anyone!). Apparently they believe natural immunity is 20 times greater than vaccine immunity. But hey there's no money to be made in natural immunity is there 😉.

At this stage, people have seen and heard enough evidence of the vaccine being dangerous. I mean the dog on the street knows that the vaccine causes miscarriages and stillbirths in addition to cancer, myocarditis, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots. To put it more bluntly, if someone isn't questioning the overall narrative being pushed by the MSM and governments as well as all of the excess deaths in younger people, they're completely thick. Throughout history, there has never EVER been a time where governments or those in positions of authority have been pushing something on others for their own good.
My husband was watching some GMB debate online and a woman was trying to argue that children are more at risk of Omicron. The others were telling her she was wrong looking at the data from S/A. Her response was Phizer said it's 20% more deadly to children. Convenient when they're currently trying to flogg their vaccine to children.

Well if Phizer said it it must be true, because they would have no reason to lie or misrepresent data.

How can people be so stupid. How can you blindly trust a pharmaceutical company like that. The same industry that got half of America addicted to opioids. The same industry that flog medicines with know life-changing side effects that they cover up and then take the fine when they get found out.

We're supposed to trust that these people have our best interest at heart. No thanks.

• Heart

ChloeBee

Any nhs/care staff on here? ☹
We're getting pressure to start getting the vax in time for April 1 or dismissal. So far i've refused to give confirmation i havent had it but not sure this will last. Has anyone managed to get a temp exemption?

• Sad
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
I don't want to quote that hysterical person but most of my colleagues got covid early doors and survived intact with no hospital needed. They have their health issues but haven't been sick since before first lockdown except after having their various vaccines. The booster seemed to affect some of them quite badly at the time... but this seems to be okay/normal/accepted? As I said most of them had been exposed to covid already. Imo they were sick unnecessarily.

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
My concern lies with the vulnerable people in society who if they were to contract Covid are most at risk of dying.

To me it is like saying that staff should be allowed to not bother washing their hands before treating patients. It's a simple yet very effective method of preventing infection.

May I ask in return what is it about the vaccine that makes you unwilling to take it?
Me and my sister are both vulnerable.

I'm unvaccinated, she is.

Both had Covid she had it worse than me.

My husband is unvaccinated, her husband is.

Both had covid her husband had it worse than mine.

Anecdotal I know 🙂

And washing your hands is absolutely not the same as injecting something into your body 🤣

nycinthesun

I can’t believe Scotland have done this 💔
Woah. I had to read that twice to make sure I understood that correctly. Now I'm pro-vaccine and all, but halting fertility treatments because someone is not vaccinated is absolutely heartbreaking. Unlike a vaccine which you can pretty much get at any time (as long as you're not already sick from the virus, I know I know), fertility treatments are dependent on your cycle and it is devastating to have your appointment cancelled/pushed back because they haven't gotten the job. I'm so angry and sad to hear about this.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Thank you. Loved this, it’s disgusting how we were encouraged to clap and are now sacking them. Like I mentioned I’m a previous post, there is a covid outbreak in a local care home caused by a member of staff. A vaccinated member of staff. It is tyranny.
There's currently a Covid outbreak in my Nana's care home. All vaccinated - go figure.

• Sad
  • Heart

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Im double jabbed but I don’t want the booster, or any jab that comes after. I only had the jabs out of fear of getting covid. All you seen everywhere was covid & death every single day. Daily death counts. Talking about morgues being full, etc. My anxiety was through the roof. For all i know, iv probably already had it. all of my family members have had it, as well as all of my friends. Iv read scientific papers that say the vaccine stops working 5 months after you have had it anyway & with that logic, you’d have to keep getting vaccinated To stay “protected”.

if you didnt read or watch the news, you wouldnt even think about covid Until someone brought it up in conversation. 2020 & 2021 was project fear & they (government, their mates & big pharma) have made an absolute fortune out of all this.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This makes me so sad. Anyone from that industry knew it would happen, but the fear had been pumped up so much that the public were screaming for the mandates to happen - it never occurred to them that it would result in bedblocking and neglect, despite numerous warnings from anyone in the know.

I hope your Nanna is ok and is getting regular visits from the staff that are left - any decent care home would be making sure that's happening. It's not ideal, but just 10 mins every hour or so will really help her and the other residents.
Keep us posted on how she is ❤
Thank you. Broke my heart yesterday as I went to the window to see her and she was trying to wave me in because she doesn't understand that she's being quarantined. She has dementia so she finds all of this so confusing. Every time this happens she goes downhill both mentally and physically. Just hope she's not quarantined for too long this time 🤞

• Sad
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Any nhs/care staff on here? ☹
We're getting pressure to start getting the vax in time for April 1 or dismissal. So far i've refused to give confirmation i havent had it but not sure this will last. Has anyone managed to get a temp exemption?
My aunt works in a london hospital lab. From her team she's not the only one refusing to be vaccinated. She has also previously been a whistleblower at her trust so is not one to be intimidated. She is waiting to be officially sacked if it comes to that. Don't give in now if being vaccinated is not something you want.

• Heart

Mbouzer

The same graph also shows ‘still birth rate’ and ‘low birth rate’ is higher in the unvaccinated women.
My problem with that study was what are they classing as unvaccinated? Are the women still classed as unvaccinated until 14 days post vaccine? Major flaw as if a woman received her vaccine then two days later suffered a stillbirth she wouldn’t be classed as vaccinated yet? We know alot of the extreme vaccine reactions seem to happen before the 14 day window.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Indeed suicide is awful and the number of people taking their own lives (especially young men) is tragic. But if I came to you with a solution that would greatly reduce or eliminate these suicides would you reject it like some on here reject the Covid vaccine?
Wow, that is a reach, isn't it?
So many killing themselves this last two years not because they got covid but because of what covid rules have done to them, but once again those who won't have a pretty damn useless vaccine are to blame.

I know two people who killed themselves during the lockdown and one who died the day after her vaccine, way back in Feb. She was so excited to get it and it killed her. But you carry on with your BS