Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slothgang

Chatty Member
What other global pandemics have we had recently?
I'd definitely say that mental health has reached crisis levels in the UK. I don't know enough to say whether it is global. I personally know a lot more people that have committed suicide than have died from covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

VoodooChile

Yes, him touching his mask was what I took away from the clip. Maybe he isn‘t really an anaesthetist and snuck into the hospital to spout some anti-vax mumbo jumbo.

1641597874262.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

panache

Chatty Member
I see that other countries are following Austria's lead on mandatory vaccinations now.

Remember the outrage when they did it, how it couldn't possibly happen elsewhere?

(along with everything else that was CT, multiple shots, passports. childrens vaccinations, 3 shots to be fully vaccinated )

Well here we go

There's no scientific justification for it at all but nothing new there.

Italy mandatory for the over 50s with fines for non compliance

Now Canada saying they're very likely going to be introduced here soon.

There are probably other countries who are doing the same I haven't looked into it.

In Quebec the passport requires 3 shots and they're restricting more and more services on a regular basis

Liquor stores were added to the list and the minister said there will be more and more services to be added soon just as soon as they have the logistics in place. From what I can see there's only museums and libraries that haven't been restricted everything else is already banned.

I fully expect them to start redefining what is essential. How about accommodation, access to bank accounts, food?

None of these so called leaders anywhere care about medical freedoms- they are outright stating that they'll continue to do everything they can to force people to get vaccinated.

They all started out saying it was a choice and mandatory vaccinations would never happen in their societies.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lisdiz

VIP Member

NHS protest re vaccine sacking
Thank you. Loved this, it’s disgusting how we were encouraged to clap and are now sacking them. Like I mentioned I’m a previous post, there is a covid outbreak in a local care home caused by a member of staff. A vaccinated member of staff. It is tyranny.

ChloeBee

Don't leave of your free will, if you don't want the vaccine hold out. My daughter is NHS and is going through the same as you.

I'm led to believe that if you decline the vaccine and they are going through with the mandate they have to follow a disciplinary procedure.

There are many people with you ❤ my daughters ward are nearly all against mandatory vaccines even though they are vaccinated themselves.
Its so bad we're in this position. Potentially firing so many people will be a disaster.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Has anywhere actually brought in a mandate yet, or are they all just threats.

I'm pretty sure it can't be legal to fine and imprison people for not participating in a vaccine trial. Not in Europe anyway.
It's really hard to say because there is so much propaganda out there. In western countries I don't think they've enforced "compulsory" vaccines but more by stealth and threats. I hear awful things happening in the Philippines but again not sure how much of this is true or not.

Tbh I feel this whole thing is more psychological than physical. Most of the time if I didn't go on Twitter or look at the news I wouldn't even know any of this is going on. Just shows you how this whole pandemic is media driven in every way.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
i really dislike the coronavirus UK subreddit, anyone who even slightly disagrees with anything regarding the vaccine is downvoted a lot.
i have seen discussions about unvaccinated people having to pay more tax because of the strain they are putting on the nhs (???)
people thinking that anyone who doesn't have the vaccine are mentally unwell
discussions about unvaccinated people being stupid because they think it's going to insert a microchip or 5G whatever they mean

i've never seen such a bunch of closed minded bigots tbh, do they not realise people may just NOT want the vaccine? either through anxiety, apprehension, anti government control?? really grinds my gears.

the NHS vaccine mandate is completely horrendous in my eyes. how dare they threaten and take away people's jobs for a vaccine that doesn't even work against the new variants. i don't understand how there is not more outrage over this?? it has boiled my blood and i am praying they scrap it asap!! i don't work frontline but i am an nhs worker so it doesn't even directly affect me but i am almost reduced to tears at how frustrated i am for all you workers who've worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic just to get treated like this. totally unacceptable and the government should face legal action over it (if it goes ahead).
Unfortunately there are some of the same attitudes on here, just in the last week there have been posters insinuating that ‘anti vaxxers’ drink their own pee and that we are all part of alt-right groups and must have deep rooted issues (they know because apparently they all dabbled in them when fallen on hard times 🤭). Often comments are made like ‘I almost feel bad for them if they weren’t so selfish’. It’s really turned some people into quite awful individuals.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Two interesting videos from Jimmy Dore. Pro vax but also was injured by the vax. Jimmy is my voice of sanity in all this

I can’t wait until the pfizer data is released because you know the the ones fighting our corner are going to read every single word of it. It’s all going to fall like a house of cards this year or next.

• Heart

panache

Chatty Member
I didn't watch the Javid video with the doctor as I can't bear to listen to him.

However, I'm aware of what happened

That was a real mis step for him asking that question .

He wrongly assumed the doctor would either support him or else be too afraid to disagree.

That's just such a stupid assumption to make especially when the government are threatening thousands of NHS workers who don't comply

Yeah Iv said it before but I think a lot of people had pretty boring, sad lives pre covid and it’s given them a ‘voice’ and a personality. I know people IRL that have made it their whole identity, what will they do when it’s over and we have all moved on and are back to enjoying our lives again? They will probably go back to shouting about Brexit to be fair 🤣🥴
Those people you see wearing masks outside, and the ones that wear them in their car when theyre on their own. They are the ones that will still be banging on about covid, paying for LTF and boosters and still wearing their stupid fucking masks long after we've all forgotten about it and moved on.

Some people will need deprogramming, you don't just walk away from that sort of extremism.

Mbouzer

I didn't say anything of the sort, in fact I clearly stated that nobody is being forced to have the vaccine. Godwin's law never fails to deliver :ROFLMAO:
Being made to take a jab or lose your livelihood that you have spent years in training to qualify which in turn plunges your family into poverty sounds like force to me? How do you not see this? Are you that naive?

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
How do people feel now the gov have dropped the enhanced measures in favour of vaccinating their way through the pandemic ! the WHO have said it could possibly be a four dose primary course for some people they have to wait and see how things develop.

They'll just say endemic doesn't mean it's less dangerous, just that it's here forever .
I stopped following any government rules once I saw all the leaders at the G7 summit enjoying a BBQ unmasked and no social distancing, just having fun...... I'm pleased restrictions/measures will be gone soon, they couldn't really do anything else after all the leaked party stuff.... Things are unravelling now regarding covid it seems.
I'm unvaccinated, I plan on staying that way... No matter what threats they may come up with in the future.🙄🙂

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Wanna try natural immunity to polio? German measles ? Diphtheria? I’m sure the private organisation are making money // being funded somewhere so I’m sure they’re ok 👍
I'll take an organisation trying to prove natural immunity than a questionable pharmaceutical company which stands to make billions and has legal immunity 🙃.

• Heart
  • Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I also think there will be a U turn on it, if they go ahead with sacking over 100,000 nhs workers that has got to be up there with one of the worst government policies to ever be implemented.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
All awful things and of course the government has handled plenty of things very badly in all this which could have prevented some of those issues. However, your solution seems to be to do nothing at all about Covid. How can you justify that when all the evidence staring you in the face showed you that hundreds of thousands would have died, many of which could have been saved by taking the actions we did? Would you have happily given your life so that I could have avoided some minor inconveniences like wearing a mask at the supermarket?
Enough has been done, how many in the country are vaccinated now? Do you not think it’s time to move on? Or are you hoping we go down the line of mandatory vaccinations for everyone over the age of 5? Why are you arguing with me because I want to live in a world where we don’t have state control over our lives and lose our bodily autonomy? It sounds like no amount of vaccines and restrictions will ever be enough for people like you.

• Angry

Sopamo05

Don't leave of your free will, if you don't want the vaccine hold out. My daughter is NHS and is going through the same as you.

I'm led to believe that if you decline the vaccine and they are going through with the mandate they have to follow a disciplinary procedure.

There are many people with you ❤ my daughters ward are nearly all against mandatory vaccines even though they are vaccinated themselves.
I think they actually won't go through with the mandate when push comes to shove so personally, I would hold off! but that's just my personal opinion :)

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Sorry I missed that. Everywhere I’ve read they say booster is not the same as 3rd dose. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's just clever wording, and yet another confirmation that no one uses getting proper informed consent.
If it were then everyone would know about this, but the wording leads people to believe that their getting some miracle medicine and dosage.

Let's also remember that you can choose what you get after your first 2 jabs.
You're being lead to believe that if you accept a 3rd Pfizer that it's different.
If you take Moderna then you're not being told that its a different dose.

No one is also being openly told at the point of vaccination that no matter what your take that it is still for the Wuhan strain - therefore leading people to believe that the next jab will protect them against the latest variant.

When you've heard people like me screaming about informed consent, this is one of the very many reasons why

• Heart
  • Wow

Slothgang

Chatty Member
I'd suggest the majority of people think like this.
Yep and I bet you were all the first ones out on your doorsteps clapping and banging your pots and pans every week. Aside from the coersion, it's bloody rude to happily let NHS staff work through the pandemic without any 'protection' from the jab and minimal PPE and then turn around and say that they should now get the sack for not complying. Does it not suggest anything to you that these educated people doctors etc have been 'frontline' of the pandemic and still don't want the jab? Maybe they have found that their first hand experiences of the pandemic don't tally with what the media is touting.

• Heart

begaphobia

Hi thank you but i follow them already on social media. Interested in knowing what other peoples experiences have been too

Im 99% certain i dont but also cannot afford to lose my job. I rely on my income/have struggled financially this year so feel they're putting us in a horrible situation as dont want to wait too long and end up getting the sack and if they follow through we'd need the first one in next few weeks ☹ Going to try hold out til as late as i can.
This is just awful, I’m so sorry you have to go through this. I’m not NHS staff but I think holding off as long as you can is the best option. I’d hope that way before 1st April they’ll admit they can’t force people to have this vaccine, and they’re using it as a scare tactic now to get people to take it. Although I just don’t know 😢

• Heart