Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t know a whole lot about running but i can imagine it’s difficult and takes time to build up how many miles you can do, whereas she’s running 18+ miles no problem

makes me think she’s been running for a lot longer than she lets on but makes it look like she’s been running only for a short while so her comments will be all “you’re amazing” etc
I thought exactly the same. Claims to not run for years and have injuries then casually runs around 5.00/km half marathon?

Reactions: 9
I thought exactly the same. Claims to not run for years and have injuries then casually runs around 5.00/km half marathon?
I bet she doesn’t stop exercising ! Thought she had bad plantar fasciitis 😳. Just jumps on any bandwagon this one !

Reactions: 2
Im gonna have to stop looking at her stories- she definitely is OBSESSED. And this shows she has a very obsessive nature. All she talks about is running and eating for it- this much cant be normal as it seems like its consuming her. Although Nath nath nath. Lol he must get bored too very soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, they comment on each others posts + she sent Aimee a bunch of her collection. However I think Aimee is long back in London but is pretending shes in DXB hence they dont meet and Aimee and Maeve Madden definitely had a fall out as Maeve didnt wish her a happy bday in her stories whilst she did it for someone else and they didnt meet each other, no comments on post etc UNLESS they play a sick game, but dont think Maeve would be up for playing games for engagement
Aimee has unfollowed Maeve so definitely think something happened. I don't know why but I feel like it would be more likely that Aimee would cause an argument more than Maeve, like she'd be more selfish and fickle when it comes to friendship.

Reactions: 1
Im gonna have to stop looking at her stories- she definitely is OBSESSED. And this shows she has a very obsessive nature. All she talks about is running and eating for it- this much cant be normal as it seems like its consuming her. Although Nath nath nath. Lol he must get bored too very soon
Not sure how ‘ Nath ‘ puts up with it lol
Give it 6 months 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t believe she ran 30k today. She usually posts her stats after a run… but not today! Why does her life revolve around her runs? She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s bullshitting her stats. Can’t see the true details she could be pausing and resting for any length of time

Reactions: 3
Oh and now she’s doing a full body weights workout the morning after supposedly doing a 30k run? Someone’s bullshitting…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine casually treating yourself to a bracelet worth £5,200 because you’ve done a run? She’s so out of touch with reality it makes me sick!!!! People need to stop funding her ridiculous lifestyle 😫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine casually treating yourself to a bracelet worth £5,200 because you’ve done a run? She’s so out of touch with reality it makes me sick!!!! People need to stop funding her ridiculous lifestyle 😫
It’s not even nice

Reactions: 1
All her minions love her still 😩. I wonder how much she makes a month now ?
---
And chats so much
💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does everything she say just give me the ick.. NATH in particular.

also does anyone follow emily english? Courtney has been copying her style of food vids for a while now its just so obvious and cringe! She literally cannot create a piece of content that is individually hers its embarrassinggggg

Reactions: 5
Why does everything she say just give me the ick.. NATH in particular.

also does anyone follow emily english? Courtney has been copying her style of food vids for a while now its just so obvious and cringe! She literally cannot create a piece of content that is individually hers its embarrassinggggg
My Naaaaffffe 🤦‍♀️

yes it’s pretty similar Emily English!