Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she only had £300 quid donated for her marathon 🤣 cringing at her video asking for more money. Think I would be reading between the lines here Courtney

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine all
That exercise and obsessing over every morsel and still editing your body in pictures. It’s bizarre !

Reactions: 1
She is being absolutely ridiculous about her long run and all that shite she’s taking . I run marathons and ultras and I’d take that amount for the ultra ( as well as solid food ) depending how long I was doing x3 gels max is all she needs , maybe 4 and a sweet for sugar if really needed …. Everyone is diff…. Also all that stuff she’s eating today before hand .. you’re meant to eat leading up to the long run but then the day
She has no idea and is just trying to be relevant !!! Her followers will all go and buy those treats / gels and so on… it was me who pulled her and she got funny , when I simply asked , how come you got a place ? When many of my running friends can’t … who are fantastic athletes .. but it’s because she’s “ famous “ fair enough anyone else. C experiment with gels , etc but because it’s her . No. Just no. She’s not a novice runner either she keeps saying … but then she says she used to run for HOURS on the treadmill 😅 jeeez ‘ anyway … I would tell her she’s going to injure one’s self but I won’t bother as she will just get defensive .

Reactions: 5
Agree that she’s just trying to stay relevant. Running seems to be the new trend and she’s on the bandwagon but will soon drop it after the marathon

She is so deep in her ED behaviours and excercise addiction right now, using ‘marathon training’ as a cover up. I would know because I’ve been there.

Reactions: 15
Also does she live on the palm and runs around the Marina or did she buy her apartment in the Marina. Im slways so confused

in her new video about sleep she says she takes 10mg of melatonin every night?? that is so unhealthy unless you’ve been to a doctor who has diagnosed something in which you need to take that amount! crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
in her new video about sleep she says she takes 10mg of melatonin every night?? that is so unhealthy unless you’ve been to a doctor who has diagnosed something in which you need to take that amount! crazy
Her body is in fight or flight constantly

In Dubai you can just go to the pharmacy and buy melatonin off the shelf. I was taking tablets that i didnt realise had 2mg of melatonin in before and they used to wipe me out so can't imagine what 10mg does

All
She talks about is herself , it’s so boring 🤦‍♀️
Me me me me me and more me

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d stop saying “my boyfriend”, just call him by his name FFS! Really icky, 15 year old vibes behaviour 😅

Reactions: 7