Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me most is that she has jumped on the running โ€œ trend just for likes and follows and been given a free London marathon place for โ€œmedia โ€œ she tries to justify it by saying she will still raise money for charity . The ballot is so hard to get into for people who really have the has this as a goal or challenge not someone who is just doing it for a following ! People have tried the ballot for 10 years straight and never got a place and she gets it handed to her when she was a runner in the first place and doesnโ€™t even know the first thing about how to fuel or put a proper running plan together .. endurance is different to jumping around your room .. I suspect new โ€œ running โ€œ trainer will follow on her app now .

Reactions: 11
Bandwagon jumper , just follows everything bigger and shows off about it all !

Reactions: 3
Her hair baffles me ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I'm so glad she tags her hairdresser as a reminder to never fuking go there. I piss myself laughing everytime I see her hair it's like a gypsy mullet. Also the constant posting of the flowers from her bf I cringe as she's obv never experienced this before .. can he not think outside the box I mean flowers are nice but .. *yawn* after receiving them on the weekly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so glad she tags her hairdresser as a reminder to never fuking go there. I piss myself laughing everytime I see her hair it's like a gypsy mullet. Also the constant posting of the flowers from her bf I cringe as she's obv never experienced this before .. can he not think outside the box I mean flowers are nice but .. *yawn* after receiving them on the weekly.
He mouth keeps getting worse too...like weird shape...combined with the hair she looks like one of those weird puppets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ trying to remember the kind now but I've had too many wines lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The hair is quite bad ! Itโ€™s so disconnected and made even worse by adding extensions in
Maybe itโ€™s breakage at the front ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 2
Been on her stories this morning she's so contradictive and confusing ๐Ÿ˜• last week she was bashing pilates saying how pilates won't get you in shape ect and now she's gone and got a new pilates instructor for the app !? ๐Ÿ˜…
---
The hair is quite bad ! Itโ€™s so disconnected and made even worse by adding extensions in
Maybe itโ€™s breakage at the front ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes on her story of the after her extensions has been "fixed" I thought it was a before pic not an after pic they look so choppy and step like in her hair and look kind of plastic doesn't look like "the best hair extensions ever" or maybe it's her head making them look bad I do think her head is really big compared to her body I wondered if she had a growth disorder ? Her head and body shape are all so out of proportion or is that just the editing ?

Reactions: 1
Been on her stories this morning she's so contradictive and confusing ๐Ÿ˜• last week she was bashing pilates saying how pilates won't get you in shape ect and now she's gone and got a new pilates instructor for the app !? ๐Ÿ˜…
---

Yes on her story of the after her extensions has been "fixed" I thought it was a before pic not an after pic they look so choppy and step like in her hair and look kind of plastic doesn't look like "the best hair extensions ever" or maybe it's her head making them look bad I do think her head is really big compared to her body I wondered if she had a growth disorder ? Her head and body shape are all so out of proportion or is that just the editing ?
She bashed it because she wasnโ€™t making any money off it and wanted to say that HER stuff is better. Panicked because everyone dose live Pilates now and wanted in on the cash of it. She is so contradicting and how anyone takes her serious I dunno

Reactions: 6
Just seen some comments on a former CB ambassadors page who has recently moved to Kim French. She explained that CB dropped some of the ambassadors because they were following Jay ๐Ÿ˜‚ and Jay commented saying he is glad she sacked him now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sounds like CB was mad Jay was getting more hype than her so she sacked him and got rid of anyone who liked him more than her ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Just seen some comments on a former CB ambassadors page who has recently moved to Kim French. She explained that CB dropped some of the ambassadors because they were following Jay ๐Ÿ˜‚ and Jay commented saying he is glad she sacked him now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sounds like CB was mad Jay was getting more hype than her so she sacked him and got rid of anyone who liked him more than her ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ˜‚
She seems very much that way, if someone seems to be doing better than her she has to copy or try and do it better herself ๐Ÿคฃ I've seen afew ex ambassadors last week saying Courtney had ghosted a load of ambassadors ? Wonder why she is like this, why not be happy for people doing good ?

She seems very much that way, if someone seems to be doing better than her she has to copy or try and do it better herself ๐Ÿคฃ I've seen afew ex ambassadors last week saying Courtney had ghosted a load of ambassadors ? Wonder why she is like this, why not be happy for people doing good ?
You'd think she would have been happy that Jay was bringing her more customers while he was on the app? But instead she got jealous and got rid of him. Like what in the Regina George is going on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Where was this, I want to be nosey ๐Ÿ˜‚

Where was this, I want to be nosey ๐Ÿ˜‚
Me too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I did follow someone called Tamsyn, she has a thread on here too. She was under the CB spell for a long time and looked so ill with her weight loss. She's still obsessive now but seems better...she follows that Kim something. Alot of the CB transformations scream ED....should get Beggy MItchell to sign up.
Sorry not meant to make jokes about ED....but alot of this online stuff is so triggering and worrying!

She is just as obsessed with her what I eat in a day ! She eats absolute rubbish! She just copies Kim French now bulking up .

Came here as soon as I saw the London marathon training posts. Big eye roll. Sick of hearing about everyone bloody marathon training ๐Ÿ˜‚ will she actually do it or injure herself. I have no idea

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she even on about on her stories this morning ! Cooking eggs for breakfast thought she couldn't eat eggs ? Can't keep up with her BS. Also said on her stories she met her boyf and she knew she was going to marry him , has he asked her does he even know about these plans they've been together 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 7