Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
07491883-2CC6-44E7-AFC5-A7F7D8304F9F.jpeg

She looks like she’s just stepped out of the set of Dallas 🤣🤣🤣

She legit looks like a 50 year old

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Dollybird

VIP Member
Wtf has she done to her chin ? It’s soooo pointy 😂 I honestly hope she sticks to Dubai and doesn’t change her mind in 6 months to come back here … we don’t want you back courts! View attachment 2073474
Haven’t followed this thread for ages but I was one of the dickheads who signed up to her app in lockdown . Ended up with a torn meniscus and had surgery due to her high and ridiculous impact work outs . I’m a pretty fit person , and this is what happened to me . Stay away if you want to keep your joints in shape . She’s a money grabbing bint. I messaged her about what happened to me
And she blocked me 😂 says it all!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Bb1995

The thing that makes me really upset and angry about CB is she talks about her past eating disorder, talks about how she is against calories being on food menus, talks about food freedom, but then shares recipes with calories in the caption, tells us how many calories a workout or a walk will burn and generally contradicts herself.
talking about a previous ED will probably attract people suffering from the same sort of thing (because from the outside she likes to show that she’s over it) but then you get all this talk of calories thrown in your face!
I had to unfollow her and delete an Instagram account because of this.i now only use one where I follow close friends. It’s not just her but other influencers too. But I think she’s the worst at it by far.
It’s really damaging and dangerous and she doesn’t care about her followers, she cares about her engagement.
nothing about her is real or authentic.
I hope she reads this And realises. As a person who has been directly affected by CB and her talk about ‘calories’, I can confirm that she was the most triggering person I followed and I believe that there are other people out there that it’s happening to also!

Reactions: 18
I don't get how she's been working out for so long and eats so lean apparently and just doesn't even have that good of a body.

Yet alone the face and hair.

I can't help but feel sorry for 'the boy' have you seen her dance!? Can you imagine what a shite shaggy old pussy lift would be !!!

She's becoming so out of touch with everyone, I genuinely don't think she has a clue who she even is. So many people have her app and she's dripping in designer. Jetting off every 2 mins and just strange!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

taylore

sorry has anyone seen that post on the CB group asking if she’s still ok to workout even though she’s 37 weeks pregnant and she’s been advised not to because the baby is being ‘awkward’? It then transpires from the comments that actually the baby isn’t being ‘awkward’ - she’s got reduced movements!! WTF and she still wants to workout! Absolutely cannot believe what I’m reading.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Bluppa

Anyone doing 75 hard almost always has an ED or body image issues. No one sensible would think working out twice a day, every day, for near on 11 weeks is healthy.
She has such a bad relationship with her body and food and its scary that she is deemed "healthy". Its also scary that all of her followers think that it should be the norm to almost immediately drop down into a deficit and over train when you gain 7lbs 🙄 she's teaching people to be ashamed of some weight gain and that unless you're undereating and over training you're failing and need to "re gain control"😡 She should NOT have a platform and be preaching the wrong message. It is so damaging!!😑

Reactions: 15

prive0505

Chatty Member
Imagine casually treating yourself to a bracelet worth £5,200 because you’ve done a run? She’s so out of touch with reality it makes me sick!!!! People need to stop funding her ridiculous lifestyle 😫

• Wow
  • Heart

prive0505

Chatty Member
She is so deep in her ED behaviours and excercise addiction right now, using ‘marathon training’ as a cover up. I would know because I’ve been there.

Hi Court babe 👋 she deffo reads here, 4 le skin posts in a week after not posting since 2022 loool. She doesn’t even use it herself, she’s on Accutane - embarrassing 😅😅😅

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
“I did actually get sub 4” NOOO you did not. Sorry. You don’t take data from your phone/watch istead of the official timing from an official race. Total moron.

Reactions: 13