Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is going on with that bike 🤣please make it stop! I don’t have the sound on as it drives me mad. It’s massive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What happened to her skin care range?
I think it just fizzled out and she's hoping everyone forgot about it. She's one of those that needs to set up a business for every interest she has - clearly more into running than skincare atm.

Reactions: 3
Her latest posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't have happened to a nicer bleep. If only we all had the fund's and opportunity to book flights last minute. Get in the real world you self centred , smug, plastic prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She literally could have sponsored herself the whole amount for the marathon the amount she has paid for 2 flights and her luxury transport to the airport!

Reactions: 4
How much are we guessing for the total spend of just getting back to the uk? Two flights and luxury transport to the airport and then to Abu Dhabi… I’m guessing at least £2500 - £3000. She makes me f-ing sick! Money in the wrong hands.

Reactions: 6
How much are we guessing for the total spend of just getting back to the uk? Two flights and luxury transport to the airport and then to Abu Dhabi… I’m guessing at least £2500 - £3000. She makes me f-ing sick! Money in the wrong hands.
Bet its Business aswell so probably more like 6k upwards o_O

Reactions: 3
How does he put up with her I don’t know 🤦‍♀️ swigging those beetroot drinks like a complete idiot. Just juice your own ffs be a lot nicer.

Reactions: 2
She does seem a lot more happier and more like her old self now that she’s with ‘Naaaayf’. Hanging around with those chelsea girls like aimee and co really wasn’t her

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her story this morning of her saying she’s getting annoyed with people wishing her ‘good luck’ and ‘what do I need luck for’ what a class A twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11