Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @megsmagoo for the thread title! Original was Courtney Black Le twit but obv a little change due to Tattle's no swearing in the titles rule!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She constantly grinds my gears, packing holiday essentials and the blatant flash of the LV bag. Couldn't just show us the products, although I doubt she uses half the tit it's just all names for show. Cretin 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She constantly grinds my gears, packing holiday essentials and the blatant flash of the LV bag. Couldn't just show us the products, although I doubt she uses half the tit it's just all names for show. Cretin 😂😂😂
she wears loads of stuff once and then sells it on Depop, so she doesn’t love the clothes, she loves the names only

Reactions: 2
So little miss Le Oblivious is off on Holiday again ... What a shock ,she really must be overworked , never mind us with regular jobs here 👍

Reactions: 6
So little miss Le Oblivious is off on Holiday again ... What a shock ,she really must be overworked , never mind us with regular jobs here 👍
I think people who go on holiday like that are unhappy and bored at home !

I think people who go on holiday like that are unhappy and bored at home !
100%! my friend is never content at home, if she doesn’t have a holiday planned, she has nothing to look forward to, so spends her life planning the next and the next and the next. Because she has no other happiness in her life, it’s quite sad

I’ve just been in a hole on Instagram and seen loads of her ‘warriors’ seem to be going over to Kim Frenches app…
People are obviously seeing the light and wanted to be strong and not caring about wearing xs like CB has to brag at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just been in a hole on Instagram and seen loads of her ‘warriors’ seem to be going over to Kim Frenches app…
People are obviously seeing the light and wanted to be strong and not caring about wearing xs like CB has to brag at every opportunity.
I’m waiting for Jay to go on his own then I’ll cancelling subscription. He’s already got a zoom class but I can’t be getting up at 6am 😂😀

Reactions: 3
Ooh like who?
I’ve finally cancelled my subscription and just concentrating on calorie deficit and increasing steps instead of wasting money on her stupid app!

Reactions: 1
Ooh like who?
I’ve finally cancelled my subscription and just concentrating on calorie deficit and increasing steps instead of wasting money on her stupid app!
I found Peloton through the CB threads, I downloaded it and I've never looked back. I thought it was only for cyclists but it has sooooo much variety, I really love the strength classes. I've been using it for about 4 months now and I can see such a difference! It's 12.99 a month and no Courtney Black 🤣 x

Reactions: 7
I am such a b/:5(h but i am pissed that I go to gym and eat a reasonable diet and seeing girls who do Courtney black app not even religiously look stronger than me . I do alot of lifting I have kept it lighter through the summer especially recently as having women problems down below. I guess I don’t over filter myself or spend hours taking photos though 😅.

Ooh like who?
@ roniquephysique and another one I can’t remember!
It seems Kim supports her users a lot more than Courtney

Wow Kim Frenchie is more real talk and a bit of humour too.
!