Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I took a similar screenshot too! She really needs to get the lip filler sorted.
It looks awful!!!! She has no philtrum. She must be using filters on her stories also sometimes she has a normal sized chin, sometimes a smackhead chin and sometimes the chin goes like Stan Smith it's different every video
---
I can't even imagine going to a tennis lesson and asking the coach to take multiple pictures of me posing 🤭 atleast she's getting her moneys worth by spending half the lesson taking pictures

Reactions: 2
You can tell how much the real hair is badly damaged. Eek. Just chop it off and look after it!

Reactions: 1
I've done a few half marathons (pre kids lol) and never have a filmed myself running, wore ridiculous sunglasses or an outfit that might cut me in 2 during the run. She looks absolutely ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They look so tight these outfits 🤦‍♀️ like they are digging in

Reactions: 1
duck off with your flowers...had to make sure the note was visible. We get it you have a boyfriend!.
She's enraging me today... I'm like a double texter ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've done a few half marathons (pre kids lol) and never have a filmed myself running, wore ridiculous sunglasses or an outfit that might cut me in 2 during the run. She looks absolutely ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 amen 🤣🤣
She obviously thinks if you run and don’t post it, it didn’t happen 😂

One min wonder that was ! I think they went to Paris
Yes she was with Lorri for a little while. In one of her podcasts she said he lovebombed her then totally blindsighted her and left her for Ferne. Tbh Lorri comes across as much as a fraud as Courtney does, but I think she had a lucky escape from him. Although can't see her being the doting step mum though as Lorri had a son before he met Ferne.

So
Many of these influencers buy followers then deny it ! But it’s so easy to spot them.

Reactions: 3
Has she fallen out with Aimee?
No, they comment on each others posts + she sent Aimee a bunch of her collection. However I think Aimee is long back in London but is pretending shes in DXB hence they dont meet and Aimee and Maeve Madden definitely had a fall out as Maeve didnt wish her a happy bday in her stories whilst she did it for someone else and they didnt meet each other, no comments on post etc UNLESS they play a sick game, but dont think Maeve would be up for playing games for engagement

Reactions: 3
I find it bizarre in this whole running hobby she’s suddenly picked up that now she can do long distance no problem, she’s never once mentioned her injury (or foot condition, can’t remember what she called it that stopped her running before) or seeing a professional to prevent injury! Really feeds the narrative of jumping on the running bandwagon but if she wasn’t good enough she had a fall back plan to not 😂 you’d think for someone who’s career is fitness and working out everyday you’d really seek professional guidance to not cause any damage! I don’t mind the running content but it’s definitely not done in an encouraging way for her followers to be inspired by her, it’s done a ‘look what I can do’ way

Reactions: 9
I find it bizarre in this whole running hobby she’s suddenly picked up that now she can do long distance no problem, she’s never once mentioned her injury (or foot condition, can’t remember what she called it that stopped her running before) or seeing a professional to prevent injury! Really feeds the narrative of jumping on the running bandwagon but if she wasn’t good enough she had a fall back plan to not 😂 you’d think for someone who’s career is fitness and working out everyday you’d really seek professional guidance to not cause any damage! I don’t mind the running content but it’s definitely not done in an encouraging way for her followers to be inspired by her, it’s done a ‘look what I can do’ way
i don’t know a whole lot about running but i can imagine it’s difficult and takes time to build up how many miles you can do, whereas she’s running 18+ miles no problem

makes me think she’s been running for a lot longer than she lets on but makes it look like she’s been running only for a short while so her comments will be all “you’re amazing” etc

Reactions: 6