Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's bashing pilates because she isn't profiting from a slice of the reformer pie, and we all know all she cares about is money. She also doesn't have the typical pilates body - she's stocky and doesn't have abs and therefore doesn't fit in with what is seen as 'trendy' at the moment.

More and more people are waking up to the fact that ridic workouts like hers don't make you feel good. They give you injuries, and promote over exercising and bad form over working out for enjoyment etc. I always get the sense that she works out as a punishment for eating and I get that vibe from her workouts.

Pilates has transformed my life. Fair enough I don't see 'gains' like I did with weight training but I feel so much more better in myself.
Totally agree here! I seen this just now on one of her warriors ambassadors pages 😂 seems she and others are now waking up from the madness 👏👏

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She is a huge hypocrite as well!! "Don't be dragged into these reels that are toxic" when she posts before and after photos of her clients who have basically over trained doing loads of hiit and starved themselves. Most of her "warriors" either develop EDs, gain all their weight and then some or move from her to Jay or Kim French. She needs to get a grip on reality 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
She is a huge hypocrite as well!! "Don't be dragged into these reels that are toxic" when she posts before and after photos of her clients who have basically over trained doing loads of hiit and starved themselves. Most of her "warriors" either develop EDs, gain all their weight and then some or move from her to Jay or Kim French. She needs to get a grip on reality 🙄😂
Well said 🙌🙌 and talking about her clients saying "she's really overweight" how insensitive

Reactions: 1
Jay isn’t fantastic either. Some of his “crew” will have an ED if he carries on with his don’t eat this and don’t eat that. It’s quite scary because people will actually listen to this “can’t eat fruit it has sugar”, “I’ve told you that you can’t eat that”
Sadly this is the mentality of a lot of fitness influencers now.
I have quit all the at home workouts now and have a pt at my gym without being told what I can and can’t eat.

Reactions: 3
Jay isn’t fantastic either. Some of his “crew” will have an ED if he carries on with his don’t eat this and don’t eat that. It’s quite scary because people will actually listen to this “can’t eat fruit it has sugar”, “I’ve told you that you can’t eat that”
Sadly this is the mentality of a lot of fitness influencers now.
I have quit all the at home workouts now and have a pt at my gym without being told what I can and can’t eat.
Yes agree social media in general and fitness influencers have such toxic mentality, one thing about jay though is he can't give himself a pussy lift and doesn't have the shape of a fridge freezer like courtney

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes agree social media in general and fitness influencers have such toxic mentality, one thing about jay though is he can't give himself a pussy lift and doesn't have the shape of a fridge freezer like courtney
I must have missed the pussy lift 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd be surprised if Jay is saying you can't eat fruit. Doesn't sound like him at all, Always seemed a very switched on guy and was a breath of fresh air compared to CB. Problem with online PTs is that users are left to their own interpretations, which are usually wrong. I feel for CB sometimes, clearly lost and needs guidance or is just a bit thick.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be jumping on the running bandwagon that I’ve seen a few fitness influencers start doing

Reactions: 7
She seems to be jumping on the running bandwagon that I’ve seen a few fitness influencers start doing
Thought that as soon as I seen her eating the bagels with banana and honey I thought of copying off train.wth.anna isn't she there just swapped the rice cakes to bagels to seem so original like it's something she does all the time

Thought that as soon as I seen her eating the bagels with banana and honey I thought of copying off train.wth.anna isn't she there just swapped the rice cakes to bagels to seem so original like it's something she does all the time
Loads of them are doing it at the moment and most start with the aim of a half marathon but not our court She has to go one better 🙄

Reactions: 1
Loads of them are doing it at the moment and most start with the aim of a half marathon but not our court She has to go one better 🙄
Can't say I've ever done a marathon so I wouldn't know how hard it is but my mum done a half marathon still drunk/hungover from the night before on an empty stomach dressed in full army gear with weighted army bag so courtney needs to stop getting wet off herself , she ran big wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a terrible role model for her followers, she ran a half marathon and hasn’t taken a rest day since. Just perks herself up with her silly paid ad pre workout and cracks on doing her stupid jumping workouts

I haven't actually listened to what she's saying in her latest rant as I have a small person sleeping on me, but I can't stand these insta huns tagging in big companies, probs hoping for freebies or extras. The fact she can flit about in the current climate is privilege enough...yet nothing is ever enough. She continues to fleece people on her stupid app and lives this pretentious lifestyle in Dubai. Get over yourself you self centered bleep. If she's been messed around she deserves it 😂😂😂

ETA....I hope she doesn't get another flight 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG what is she wearing in her latest pic with the bf. That suit will the belt. Doesn't do her any favours and looks like she's wearing her dads old suit for her first ever job interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, new here! Does any1 know how her calorie calculator works on her app? Also did she stop the 70 day challenge or whatever it was called. Last assumption😝- I bet shes already making plans to move back to London for her boyfriend- she just needs to figure a way out to keep the tax free money flowing from Dubai 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3