Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how she's been working out for so long and eats so lean apparently and just doesn't even have that good of a body.

Yet alone the face and hair.

I can't help but feel sorry for 'the boy' have you seen her dance!? Can you imagine what a shite shaggy old pussy lift would be !!!

She's becoming so out of touch with everyone, I genuinely don't think she has a clue who she even is. So many people have her app and she's dripping in designer. Jetting off every 2 mins and just strange!
yeah i’ve always thought the same, like i’ve been following her for years and her body doesn’t look any stronger or any different in videos (obvs she edits pics hahaha)

Reactions: 9
I did think that as well, all that exercise and doesn’t have any shape.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s to do with the constant jetting off. For my work I travel a lot and it’s really hard to consistently maintain any kind of exercise routine or eat properly, and this is just me staying on my own in some boring hotel not partying and staying in the most luxurious places.

I didn’t mind her when I first found her during lockdown as she seemed real initially but she’s just got so big headed and not relatable. Unfortunately money can’t buy class though. Also if she looks this old now, how old is she going to look in twenty years’ time 😂

Reactions: 5
She still clearly really suffers with an ED. She posted the other day about how she's gained half a stone and she doesn't care bla bla bla. Now she's posting about a 75 day hard challenge, completely contradicting the fact she doesn't mind that she's gained weight 🙄 She honestly should not have a platform and be influencing people, when I was deep into the whole CB warrior phase I had such a bad relationship with my body and food. Mainly because of the rubbish she was constantly posting. It makes blood boil now!😡

Reactions: 13
She still clearly really suffers with an ED. She posted the other day about how she's gained half a stone and she doesn't care bla bla bla. Now she's posting about a 75 day hard challenge, completely contradicting the fact she doesn't mind that she's gained weight 🙄 She honestly should not have a platform and be influencing people, when I was deep into the whole CB warrior phase I had such a bad relationship with my body and food. Mainly because of the rubbish she was constantly posting. It makes blood boil now!😡
especially with what she posted this morning yikes

Anyone doing 75 hard almost always has an ED or body image issues. No one sensible would think working out twice a day, every day, for near on 11 weeks is healthy.

Sorry I am late to the party. What happened with her and Georgia? They used to be inseparable

Anyone doing 75 hard almost always has an ED or body image issues. No one sensible would think working out twice a day, every day, for near on 11 weeks is healthy.
She has such a bad relationship with her body and food and its scary that she is deemed "healthy". Its also scary that all of her followers think that it should be the norm to almost immediately drop down into a deficit and over train when you gain 7lbs 🙄 she's teaching people to be ashamed of some weight gain and that unless you're undereating and over training you're failing and need to "re gain control"😡 She should NOT have a platform and be preaching the wrong message. It is so damaging!!😑

Reactions: 15
She has such a bad relationship with her body and food and its scary that she is deemed "healthy". Its also scary that all of her followers think that it should be the norm to almost immediately drop down into a deficit and over train when you gain 7lbs 🙄 she's teaching people to be ashamed of some weight gain and that unless you're undereating and over training you're failing and need to "re gain control"😡 She should NOT have a platform and be preaching the wrong message. It is so damaging!!😑
Totally agree, also she’s still so young. She needs to realise too as you get older it gets harder to keep weight off!

She’s just so thick which I think is the main reason she annoys me so much 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is she on drugs? The way she is acting on her stories this morning is simply not normal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she getting arsey about people going to pilates 😂 she's saying that girls are saying "pilates transformed my body" I actually haven't seen one girl say that but I have seen A LOT of people go to pilates as I do myself and I can tell you the strength building in your core and the burn you feel is unreal, you can hit pretty much every muscle without doing Courtney's 10 jumping Jack's in your living room like a lunatic 😂 embarrassing

• Heart
  • Haha
I think she's bashing pilates because she isn't profiting from a slice of the reformer pie, and we all know all she cares about is money. She also doesn't have the typical pilates body - she's stocky and doesn't have abs and therefore doesn't fit in with what is seen as 'trendy' at the moment.

More and more people are waking up to the fact that ridic workouts like hers don't make you feel good. They give you injuries, and promote over exercising and bad form over working out for enjoyment etc. I always get the sense that she works out as a punishment for eating and I get that vibe from her workouts.

Pilates has transformed my life. Fair enough I don't see 'gains' like I did with weight training but I feel so much more better in myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she's bashing pilates because she isn't profiting from a slice of the reformer pie, and we all know all she cares about is money. She also doesn't have the typical pilates body - she's stocky and doesn't have abs and therefore doesn't fit in with what is seen as 'trendy' at the moment.

More and more people are waking up to the fact that ridic workouts like hers don't make you feel good. They give you injuries, and promote over exercising and bad form over working out for enjoyment etc. I always get the sense that she works out as a punishment for eating and I get that vibe from her workouts.

Pilates has transformed my life. Fair enough I don't see 'gains' like I did with weight training but I feel so much more better in myself.
As much as I dislike her she has a short waist so will look stocky regardless of what she does.
I do reformer pilates, it’s great but doesn’t get me any results unless I do it alongside cardio and strength 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2