Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna be one of those types who doesn’t stop posting about how wonderful he is etc and endless bunches of flowers and he’s my soulmate stuff 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Called it 😂
I will die on the hill that people who need to post every time their partner does something tiny for them are in a tit relationship

Also jesus christ she looks soooooo old. I don't follow her on insta anymore so that's a shock!

Reactions: 13
Yes we know you’ve got a fella 🤣. Keeps mentioning him lol

Reactions: 3
If he worked on the tills at Lidl she would not be with him. Nothing wrong with working on the tills mind, she's just a shallow, vapid rubber bird who is aging at a rapid pace 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she going out with the rock guy from fantastic four
---
To be fair she's rough as old boots too so no shock that's best she can do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ran straight here when my hubby shouted from the kitchen "Pussy lift has a new fella on insta and he looks like Tod off breaking bad"
---
Where’s the man’s eyebrows???
someone asked her the other week where her bracelet was from and she said "THE BOY" got her them so she doesn't refer to him as man its just "THE BOY"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine her showing up at some Sugar family do dressed as usual like a Vegas call girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With her bloke , can hear him grunting in the background when she’s chatting absolute rubbish 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These people 🙄 honestly, the way they sing her praises is one of the main reasons she is obnoxious and arrogant!! She does not care about these people and they write about her like she is their God. Literal cult vibes 🤮
Screenshot_20240111_095418_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't get how she's been working out for so long and eats so lean apparently and just doesn't even have that good of a body.

Yet alone the face and hair.

I can't help but feel sorry for 'the boy' have you seen her dance!? Can you imagine what a shite shaggy old pussy lift would be !!!

She's becoming so out of touch with everyone, I genuinely don't think she has a clue who she even is. So many people have her app and she's dripping in designer. Jetting off every 2 mins and just strange!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17