Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little hints that she’s got a man. The typical bunch of flowers shot, the arm and wrists in the background lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think his name is Nathan Sugar. Quick LinkedIn search shows he works for a family business, I also think he’s younger than he looks. Looks at least 40 but then again so does she

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think his name is Nathan Sugar. Quick LinkedIn search shows he works for a family business, I also think he’s younger than he looks. Looks at least 40 but then again so does she
Simon Sugar, Alan’s son, is the chairman and founder. A quick google shows Nathan is Alan’s grandson

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Alan Sugars grandson? Wouldn’t expect anything less from her than to pick someone from money
didn’t help her with the hole in the apartment ceiling though did he 👀 weird she’s gone public with him but little things she says has not once suggested she was seeing someone. Maybe she’s more keen as mustard than him?

Reactions: 4
She’s been hinting at a man for a few months with flowers in the background of her stories etc. Bet it’s over by this time next year, old Essex money families are very different to new Essex money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6