Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following goob_u2 ? He's roasted Courtney for picture editing which is why she has restricted comments 🤣🙈

Reactions: 9
She’s had an absolute mare 😭 reckon she’s gonna respond to the video calling her out for her lying attempt or carry on and pretend it never happened? I’m with the latter tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video about him not being able to get a girl like Courtney….absolute GOLD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she saying she hasn’t edited but then she is scribbling so the a tool to make her look more defined
haha i watched this but it was early and I was so confused .Im on pain meds and thought It was just the meds making me not understand wtf she was on about

Pussy Lift 😆😆😆🤣🤣 don't think I have seen or will see anything funnier on the Internet this year !! Wish he would find the Kate Hayes page on here and do her wiki , her photoshop edits are 👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
She’s had an absolute mare 😭 reckon she’s gonna respond to the video calling her out for her lying attempt or carry on and pretend it never happened? I’m with the latter tbh
Yep the latter 🤣 she just ignores it and carries on normal Monday. I used to do her workouts in lockdown and follow her until I found Kim's app, much more sustainable and better results with Kim 🙏

Reactions: 4
Imagine going to a nice relaxing detox week in Thailand and Miss know it all is there 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 2