Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s been buying her fakes in Dubai.
That necklace is 56k… along with 2 iced out Cartier bracelets… a van cleef to match the necklace and then another van cleef, the Dior bag. Embarrassing
Her boobs have never looked more fake than in that second photo 🙈

Reactions: 5
She’s 100% buying fakes. Nothing wrong with it either, but don’t try to be a flashy so and so
I know a lot of people in Dubai buy real Gold love bangles identical to cartier But for a fraction of the price. And that’s okay.

However I don’t agree with fakes being bought when kids have made them for pennies. The fake industry is a scary one.

Reactions: 1
I've just got married, would not be impressed if I had an attention seeking guest like this.

Appropriate for a beach cover up, yes.

Reactions: 7
I just knew she’d be the type of person to share a picture of the bride before the bride has posted anything 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is she dating Bradley Simmonds? Seems like they’re both off to Ibiza soon and there’s a women’s hair in the background of his story… or am I reading too much into it

• Sick
Reactions: 2
They’d never go anywhere. They’d both just spend every night staring at their own reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she joining towie? From hanging round with amber, I follow amber and on her story she tagged Courtney, another towie member and actually towie which she’d usually do if filming!

Reactions: 1
Is she joining towie? From hanging round with amber, I follow amber and on her story she tagged Courtney, another towie member and actually towie which she’d usually do if filming!
I could see it. She needs an influx of new followers, maybe the money is drying. That’s why she’s buying all the Dubai fakes

I don’t even watch it but know she’d be insufferable 😂 Don’t know what storylines she’d have either.

Reactions: 3