Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her workouts got me in the best shape of my life during lockdown! I still do the odd one I won’t lie! However… why on earth does she chat tit? Mondays workout she was sooooo hungover…todays workout she said she hasn’t drank at all since being in Dubai 😳 i don’t get it??? nobody is bothered if you drink court why feel the need to lie about it! It’s annoyed me more than it should 😂

Reactions: 12
I wonder will see her ex-bestie/employee Georgia as she’s landed in Dubai

Reactions: 2
How’s everyone finding Luke - the replacement for Jay?

I don’t do the CB app anymore and really enjoying Fiit app - Luke has just come up for one of the workouts in my plan this week. Seems like a strange move to go from Fiit to CB!

How’s everyone finding Luke - the replacement for Jay?

I don’t do the CB app anymore and really enjoying Fiit app - Luke has just come up for one of the workouts in my plan this week. Seems like a strange move to go from Fiit to CB!
I do like his workouts as a change from the high intensity jumping around of Courtney’s especially his ladders classes! However… he takes waaaay too long to explain any exercises! I once did a class which was 47 mins on the app, but by the time I started my watch after the 10 min mobility and skipped explanations, it was only 25 mins on the clock!! Maybe cos he’s newer to the app he knows newer audiences may need more explaining but I feel generally most people on the app will have gone from Courtney to him therefore don’t need the level of detail he goes into! Or maybe I’m impatient 😂 so overall good workouts but that has frustrated me I’d rather just 47 min of workout

Reactions: 1
The story she posted recently slagging off that yoga/Pilates class she did saying how expensive it was and not really worth it, then starts plugging her app saying how cheap it is etc.
basically, subscribe to my app to give me money to spend on expensive classes for myself 😂
I bet we will still see her doing those classes despite them being expensive and not worth it

Reactions: 3
Is she actually capable of wearing anything that would be considered a nice?! She can’t even wear a cap that suits 🙈 Unbelievable this woman, I’ve not seen her in one nice outfit ever! Best thing she could do is spend that money on a 24/7 personal stylist HOW DOES SHE GET IT SO WRONG ALL THE TIME?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Starts loosing subscribers…let’s start gym bashing. She is so predictable
She’ll be walking around the gym like she owns the place- no way she feels intimidated 🤣

She’s too busy eye fkin herself to notice anyone else in her proximity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice of her to point out she’s spending around £200 on a massage every week. Also quite surprised she’s using accutane for her skin, the side effects can be quite severe
---
Also that long winded post about her traumatic gym experience followed by this shameless plug is absolutely hilarious

Attachments

Using accutane yet her amazing Le Skin products were supposed to have dramatically changed her skin last year...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice of her to point out she’s spending around £200 on a massage every week. Also quite surprised she’s using accutane for her skin, the side effects can be quite severe
---
Also that long winded post about her traumatic gym experience followed by this shameless plug is absolutely hilarious
She was so traumatised by it yet she had time to whip out her phone and film herself upset 😆

Will moan about how much granola costs in Dubai but will also post recipes using salmon which costs like £7-£10 a fillet here

Reactions: 4
Why post a video of high protein breakfasts but start the video with a clip of yourself messing on with your bikini?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Le skin plug! ‘Don’t want to age’ hun you already look 10-15 years older than you are. Also next slide she’s promoting a lash serum to make them grow longer… why with that exzema/dermatitis would you use anything like that on the dodgey eyes she has?

Attachments

Reactions: 2