Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she joining towie? From hanging round with amber, I follow amber and on her story she tagged Courtney, another towie member and actually towie which she’d usually do if filming!
She tagged Courtney meadows in the story

Reactions: 1
Her birthday workout just came up on my Instagram - is she on drugs? I jumped out of my seat in freight 🤣

Reactions: 2
First time I've posted on here threads (been reading from page 1), and just had to come here and ask how on earth is she only 27? She seriously looks late 30s easy

Reactions: 7
First time I've posted on here threads (been reading from page 1), and just had to come here and ask how on earth is she only 27? She seriously looks late 30s easy
I genuinely think she could be someone in their 40s trying to look younger. The effects of too much injectables in your face!

Reactions: 3
I know I’m late, but her bday pics!! You can actually see the tripod in the reflection of the balloons. Imagine being that vain that on your bday you set up your own photoshoot alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her chin mega pointy? Could take someone’s eye out with that thing

• Haha
Did she seriously wear that green top and white skirt for a wedding? It looks like something id shove on for an evening meal on holiday. Not a wedding. She has no style but everything has a brand plastered across it.

Reactions: 6
Did she seriously wear that green top and white skirt for a wedding? It looks like something id shove on for an evening meal on holiday. Not a wedding. She has no style but everything has a brand plastered across it.
Im very surprised she wasn’t almost topless as usual

It was far too casual for a wedding. It looked like something you'd wear over your bikini.

Not sure what's worse... the boob cry for attention or the lube in the hair to get that horrible wet look 🤮
She filmed a tutorial on how to make herself look like that… hun I don’t think anyone wants to copy

Everything is ridiculous. The pointy chin, the trout pout, the OTT fillers, the lube hair (PML), but the plastic boobs as always are the worst. They look painful. For her and for anyone who comes into contact with them. Ouch.

Reactions: 4
I have fake boobs and I can tell you now that those bolt ons are horrific . Fake boobs shouldn’t look like that these days . It’s very Victoria beckham in the 00s to have the stuck on tits lol

Reactions: 3