Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Court babe 👋 she deffo reads here, 4 le skin posts in a week after not posting since 2022 loool. She doesn’t even use it herself, she’s on Accutane - embarrassing 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her posts just wind me up so much. The story this morning about not having a sweet breakfast snd prioritising a savoury breakfast bla bla bla. Just teaching people to have food rules constantly. People who hang on every word she says are now going to think they're doing something wrong if they fancy pancakes or Nutella on toast in the morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ She still has a very toxic outlook on food and she shouldn't be preaching anything in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Her posts just wind me up so much. The story this morning about not having a sweet breakfast snd prioritising a savoury breakfast bla bla bla. Just teaching people to have food rules constantly. People who hang on every word she says are now going to think they're doing something wrong if they fancy pancakes or Nutella on toast in the morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ She still has a very toxic outlook on food and she shouldn't be preaching anything in my opinion.
She's taken that breakfast thing from Glucose Goddess, who is currently causing controversy of her own!

Reactions: 2
I love how she’s done a ‘Calorie Counting on a Budget’ reel, not included any of the prices which surely is the entire point and chosen some of the more expensive options in Lidl ie the deluxe golden yolk eggs 😂 idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It just doesn’t sit right with me that she’s going on about a 5 year old needing age 10 and then getting in the shorts herself. Kids clothing sizes are always way off in my opinion and so my kid wears what fits her, it’s not that deep Courtney!

Reactions: 8
She is honestly the worst dresser, latest story black jacket with silver rhinestones and a gold bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It just doesn’t sit right with me that she’s going on about a 5 year old needing age 10 and then getting in the shorts herself. Kids clothing sizes are always way off in my opinion and so my kid wears what fits her, it’s not that deep Courtney!
I agree. That didn't sit right with me either. What a way to give your 5 year old niece body image issues 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I agree. That didn't sit right with me either. What a way to give your 5 year old niece body image issues 🙄🙄
tell me you have an eating disorder without telling me Courtney. That sort of stuff fuels it. Makes her feel so good,
It’s embarrassing she’s sharing it, not a good look. Poor little girl

Reactions: 3
The comments she keeps making about her niece are becoming cruel. Surprised her sister hasn’t told her to stop.

Reactions: 7
The comments she keeps making about her niece are becoming cruel. Surprised her sister hasn’t told her to stop.
Exactly. She’s a growing child, to keep poking at her size is just going to give that poor girl a complex or even worse an eating disorder.

Reactions: 3